Name One Person Who Takes Manmade Global Warming Seriously

THIRD Name I have posted. Also Tons of Scientific societies.

Trump ally Lindsey Graham says president should 'admit climate change is real'
Ledyard King, USA TODAY - - - - July 12, 2019

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump should "admit that climate change is real" and start figuring out ways to confront it.

That wasn't advice from prominent congressional Democrats Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez but rather from one of the president's staunchest allies in Congress: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

"I'm tired of playing defense on the environment," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday as he and other GOP lawmakers announced the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, which will "embrace and promote constructive efforts to resolve conservation and environmental problems."

In response to a question about the president's environmental record, Graham said Trump should agree with the overwhelming scientific consensus that the planet is warming and come up with an aggressive response."..."

[.....]
`

Last edited:
Just one.

And I’ll post their total hypocrisy of acting like it’s bullshit in response.
Let’s see....

The rest of the world
Only because it's a massive give-away program, and they have their hand out...

If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
Actually, I tend to have a firmer belief that global warming is a hoax since "Barack the Magic Faggot" paid $15 million for an oceanfront mansion...

What's he going to do when the ocean rises, and it floods??? Float away in his "she shed"???
:abgg2q.jpg:

He want to enjoy it while it last. I'm sure they have good insurance.

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump should "admit that climate change is real" and start figuring out ways to confront it.

That wasn't advice from prominent congressional Democrats Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez but rather from one of the president's staunchest allies in Congress: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.

"I'm tired of playing defense on the environment," Graham told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday as he and other GOP lawmakers announced the formation of the Roosevelt Conservation Caucus, which will "embrace and promote constructive efforts to resolve conservation and environmental problems."

In response to a question about the president's environmental record, Graham said Trump should agree with the overwhelming scientific consensus that the planet is warming and come up with an aggressive response."..."

[.....]
`

[.....]
`
OMG. You are one village idiot. You keep validating my point, Dufus.

Graham lives in a huge mansion, flies private jets, and probably has his thermostat at 68 all summer, including when he’s away.

Graham lives in a huge mansion, flies private jets, and probably has his thermostat at 68 all summer, including when he’s away.
YOU said "Name One person" you Lying Turd.
I've Named Three TRUMP friends/appointees, and many organizations.

OF COURSE, Any NAME people Know is going to be Famous and Likely Rich/Live in a big House!
Catch 22.

If I Posted 'John Q Smith from Omaha,' you'd say "He's a nobody".

You LOST YOU DISHONEST POS.
YOU LOST BIG.

`

Last edited:

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`

[.....]
`

So if a person has a "huge mansion", "flies private jets" and might have a thermostat at "68" all day even when their away if invalidates their statements?

Okay let's do a trump check; mansion - check, jet thing - check, temp - check and is a village idiot - check.

Well, there ya go.

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`

[.....]
`

So if a person has a "huge mansion", "flies private jets" and might have a thermostat at "68" all day even when their away if invalidates their statements?

Okay let's do a trump check; mansion - check, jet thing - check, temp - check and is a village idiot - check.

Well, there ya go.
When they try to control MY life they better be leading the way.
Call me when a myther acts like it’s a crisis.

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`

[.....]
`

Well, there ya go.
I say, If you got it, flaunt it.

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`

[.....]
`

Well, there ya go.

"control your life"?

Idiot

At the G7 conference who was the only one not to show up at discussions about the global environment?
What G-7?
cwjmo190827.gif

Ledyard King, USA TODAY
July 12, 2019

[.....]
`

[.....]
`

Well, there ya go.

"control your life"?

Idiot
You really that stupid? Yes, control my life, shitforbrains.

At the G7 conference who was the only one not to show up at discussions about the global environment?
What G-7?
cwjmo190827.gif

You missed the part where the absence of a single leader, made that Climate conference fall apart. His absence caused many to be upset, when it was the only smart thing to do. The other 6 nations could have made an agreement on their own, but nah without all that American money, they shriveled up.

Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course
The billionaire, who called global warming a hoax, warns of its dire effects in his company's application to build a sea wall.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER 05/23/2016 05:35 AM EDT

Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming.” He has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience.”

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

The New York billionaire is applying for permission to erect a coastal protection works to prevent erosion at his seaside golf resort, Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland, in County Clare.

A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.

Its not about the environment dufas...

View attachment 276645
Geezzzz, that FAKE QUOTE again. Can't you deniers come up with some new LIES?????

How Climate Science Deniers Manufacture Quotes to Convince You the United Nations Is One Big Socialist Plot
One recurring feature of these efforts is what's known as quote mining, where lines are taken out of context to try and discredit people associated with climate science or the UN. If that doesn't work, then just make up words that people never said.

Here’s how it usually works. The “source” for a particular quote will invariably lead you down a rabbit hole, echoing with the sounds of other climate science deniers quoting the same material. If a misrepresentation occurs in two different places, this does not suddenly make it real.

Rarely, if ever, will the quote be linked to a primary source that might give you some idea of the context, relevance, or the actual date when the quote was supposedly delivered.

At other times, the claimed “quote” turns out not to have been a quote at all, but a piece of reported speech or a headline that someone stuck quote marks around to turn it into a quote. This is not how quoting people works.

But let’s have a look at some of the worst cases.

'We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy.'
In the run-up to the COP23 (as in, the 23rd Conference of the Parties) climate talks taking place in Bonn, the Energy &Environment Legal Institute (EELI) used a quote from German climate policy expert Professor Ottmar Edenhofer of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research to suggest a sinister motive for the United Nations Paris climate deal.

EELI, which backs President Trump’s attempts to withdraw from the deal, wrote that Edenhofer had “affirmed” the Paris agreement, saying in a press release:

Ottmar Edenhofer, a recent co-chair of the U.N.s IPCC Working Group III, affirmed the scheme: “One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy…We redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy.”

If you search for the phrase “we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy,” you’ll find it repeated over and over on climate science denial blogs and sympathetic conservative media outlets. The link given by EELI goes to a page that also claims Edenhofer had “spilled the movement's dirty secret.”

So where did the quote come from, did Edenhofer say it, and was he really admitting a sinister plan to redistribute the world’s wealth?

The quote originates from this 2010 interview, written in German. Have you spotted the first problem?

How could Edenhofer have “affirmed the scheme” from the Paris accord, when the Paris deal didn’t even exist in 2010 (it was only signed in 2015)? It’s OK. You don’t need to answer. By the way, EELI's Christopher Horner wasn't so keen to answer questions about his coal funding in Paris.

All the outlets using the Edenhofer quote have relied on Google Translate to tell them what Edenhofer might have said, as the original interview was in German.

A spokesperson for Edenhofer told me the quote was used “to imply that Prof. Edenhofer ‘admits’ that there is some kind of ‘hidden agenda’ behind climate policy.“

The spokesperson added: “Of course, this is not what he was saying. These quotes are taken out of context to be misused. The devaluation of fossil fuel reserves of course leads in a way to wealth redistribution — but this is rather a consequence of the necessity to stop using fossil fuels, and not the actual goal of climate policy.”

Just one.

Let’s see....

The rest of the world
Only because it's a massive give-away program, and they have their hand out...

If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
So we should all buy $17M mansions on the beach 3 feet above sea level?

Forum List

Back