Name One Person Who Takes Manmade Global Warming Seriously

Just one.

And I’ll post their total hypocrisy of acting like it’s bullshit in response.
Let’s see....

The rest of the world
Only because it's a massive give-away program, and they have their hand out...

Actually it involves sacrifice
Something the rest of the world is willing to do
But repulses Republicans

When you get China, India and Mexico pollution under control then come back and talk...

Oh India and China easily three billion people, so yes they are a good part of the world not taking Climate Change seriously...

Just one.

Just one.

Me? Its observational, not some kind of political thing. You are a scientists and have the facts that disprove anecdotal observational facts. Damn like all the say, paying more for watering the lawn for grass or gardens...that's not my imagination or something.

Maybe they figured out the sea wasn't rising when the rich politicians that espouse global warming didn't get their beachfront properties flooded out!!!
What do you mean "they"?
You OFF topic Moron.

This thread is about "NAME ONE."

I now posted a Second and HUGE Trump Named appointee. (in addition to a huge list of societies).

Weatherman Got 1000% GUTTED.

''When he took office as secretary of defense, retired Marine Gen. Jim Mattis urged the armed forces to battle the effects of global climate change.

The order by Mattis was Backed by a Slew of Scientific studies — including those commissioned by the Pentagon — and concerns expressed by a growing number of past and present military leaders.

“Climate change is impacting stability in areas of the world where our troops are operating today,” Mattis indicated in written testimony to the Senate Armed Senate

`
Actually, YOU brought up the US Navy ending their global warming initiatives...

I merely pointed out that a branch of the armed forces that spends their time sailing around on the oceans should certainly know whether or not they're rising, you moron...

I merely pointed out that a branch of the armed forces that spends their time sailing around on the oceans should certainly know whether or not they're rising, you moron...
Actually, the Navy only came up to get at Mattis' statements.
Which is also how I prefaced the Link with His importance.
Like all the low IQ clowns in this string... you got Porked.

`

Actually, the Navy only came up to get at Mattis' statements.
Which is also how I prefaced the Link with His importance.
Like all the low IQ clowns in this string... you got Porked.

`
No, actually YOU got porked when you stated that the US Navy (which is certainly familiar with the oceans and water depths, since they don't routinely run aground), called a halt to their "global warming and rising sea levels" bullshit!!!

So go ahead and quote a jarhead (who has never piloted a ship, has no knowledge of what it entails, and only rides on one as a passenger) if you want...

I'll go with the people who have to drive the ship, read the charts and the sonar, and actually know what they mean!!!

Last edited:
Al Gore started this shit 30 years ago. He’s now living in a mansion because of it.

Al started getting rich when he started telling his sheep the world would end in 10 years. That was 30 years ago!! lol

We now have people like AOC and Bernie following his path. They also want to get rich on the backs of idiots willing to follow them.

Some people are incredibly stupid. People who can’t see how they’re being used. People like RealDave and Penelope.

The Industrial Revolution started it.

The Gore Family had money before Al Gore correctly started warning us about the effects of GW.

The fact that you're too stupid to parse facts from your "alternative grifter facts" makes you ignorant.

At the G7 conference who was the only one not to show up at discussions about the global environment?
Its not about the environment dufas...

otmar edenhoffer.PNG

I didn't realize organizations are people, as YOU seem to say. Here is the HEADLINE of this thread your mensa addled brain forgot about:

(Hint, this is a headline) Name One Person Who Takes Manmade Global Warming Seriously (Did you spot the headline yet?)

You are too the one who is getting creamed here, because you make it so easy, when you make such comical errors, that even a caveman can spot it.
I gave him a Single name. ("Name one" was the challenge)
A Trump appointee No less. (Craft)

Then DISHONEST Weatherman tried to deflect about "her homes."
Then I posted a List of Societies that aren't made up of Giraffe's You MORON.

You've been so Defeated/PORKED by Me you are unable to read and comprehend.

How's the Methane LOSS sitting you MORON?

`
Topic is the hypocrisy of you mythers, Dufus.

There’s not one myther living like it’s a crisis. Let alone even remotely possible.

How about General "Mad Dog" Jim Mattis?
Closet "snowflake"?

Weatherman is a STUPID 100% TROLL.

Navy quietly ends climate change task force, reversing Obama initiative
By: J.D. Simkins 3 days ago
Navy Times
Navy quietly ends climate change task force, reversing Obama initiative

'''When he took office as secretary of defense, retired Marine Gen. Jim Mattis urged the armed forces to battle the effects of global climate change.

The order by Mattis was Backed by a Slew of Scientific studies — including those commissioned by the Pentagon — and concerns expressed by a growing number of past and present military leaders.

“Climate change is impacting stability in areas of the world where our troops are operating today,” Mattis indicated in written testimony to the Senate Armed Services Committee in 2017.

“It is appropriate for the Combatant Commands to incorporate drivers of instability that impact the security environment in their areas into their planning.”

But the Navy quietly shut down its specialized U.S. Navy Task Force Climate Change in March, reversing an Obama-era initiative designed to prepare naval leadership for global shifts in sea levels, melting ice sheets and ocean temperatures.....

`
Your expert is a military person with zero education in climatology.

Who lives in a mansion and flies all over the world.

:21:

Just one.

Let’s see....

The rest of the world

If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
Actually, I tend to have a firmer belief that global warming is a hoax since "Barack the Magic Faggot" paid $15 million for an oceanfront mansion...

What's he going to do when the ocean rises, and it floods??? Float away in his "she shed"???
:abgg2q.jpg:

Just one.

Let’s see....

The rest of the world

If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
Actually, I tend to have a firmer belief that global warming is a hoax since "Barack the Magic Faggot" paid $15 million for an oceanfront mansion...

What's he going to do when the ocean rises, and it floods??? Float away in his "she shed"???
:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey, no need to scream that you're dumb.

Forum List

Back