Name One Person Who Takes Manmade Global Warming Seriously

Just one.

And I’ll post their total hypocrisy of acting like it’s bullshit in response.
Let’s see....

The rest of the world
Only because it's a massive give-away program, and they have their hand out...

If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
If you care to read at all global warming is a huge threat everywhere and even in the US.
So we should all buy $17M mansions on the beach 3 feet above sea level?
Trump lives in a Penthouse

He must fear global warming

Just one.

Let’s see....

The rest of the world
Only because it's a massive give-away program, and they have their hand out...

So we should all buy $17M mansions on the beach 3 feet above sea level?
Trump lives in a Penthouse

He must fear global warming

Just when you think Leftardism can’t get any more stupid.

Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course
The billionaire, who called global warming a hoax, warns of its dire effects in his company's application to build a sea wall.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER 05/23/2016 05:35 AM EDT

Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming.” He has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience.”

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

The New York billionaire is applying for permission to erect a coastal protection works to prevent erosion at his seaside golf resort, Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland, in County Clare.

A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.
Shitforbrains thinks Trump has an eco-friendly lifestyle.

F53B441F-1480-48F2-A59F-A79394579020.jpeg

There are many of these stupid Moon Bats that actually do believe the horseshit of AGW.

To them it is a friggin religion because they have been brainwashed.

Moon Bats are as ignorant on Climate Science as they are on Economics, History, the Constitution, Biology and Ethics.,

We know that this AGW bullshit is wacky because the Moon Bats fabricate bogus data and none of their predictions ever come true.

In no way have you posted Mann's hypocrisy in acting like it's bullshit. To the contrary, you are as full of bullshit as a Texan steer. You have shown nothing. Nothing.

Wrong citygirl… A Texas Steer can't be full of bullshit...

A Texas Steer is a castrated male Bovine...

A Bull is a intact (Balls) male Bovine...

You have shown nothing. Nothing.

Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

The billionaire, who called global warming a hoax, warns of its dire effects in his company's application to build a sea wall.

Donald Trump says he is “not a big believer in global warming.” He has called it “a total hoax,” “bullshit” and “pseudoscience.”

But he is also trying to build a sea wall designed to protect one of his golf courses from “global warming and its effects.”

The New York billionaire is applying for permission to erect a coastal protection works to prevent erosion at his seaside golf resort, Trump International Golf Links & Hotel Ireland, in County Clare.

A permit application for the wall, filed by Trump International Golf Links Ireland and reviewed by POLITICO, explicitly cites global warming and its consequences — increased erosion due to rising sea levels and extreme weather this century — as a chief justification for building the structure.
You wanted an example of Global Warming HYPOCRISY and I gave you the PERFECT example. Suck it :asshole:

It is funny that Abu thinks he answers with three names, but NONE of them take it seriously since they live a high CO2 emission life, with no indication they would even greatly reduce it.

The headline of this thread:

Name One Person Who Takes Manmade Global Warming Seriously

His first one wasn't serious about it since it was based on a SINGLE interview, which she never followed through as activist or change her husband (a billionaire coal producer), she still lives a high CO2 emitting lifestyle. She still lives in high CO2 emitting properties. Due to her family's connections to the coal industry she also agreed to recuse herself from any UN discussions involving climate change or coal

No she isn't that serious about it after all.

=====

His second name is a retired general who posted his RESIGNATION letter with NO mention of climate change in it, even though he made it clear he doesn't agree with Trumps policy on nations. Not a single mention of global warming at all.

This appears to be extent of his public statement about climate change, from Wikipedia:

In 2017 Mattis said that budget cuts would hamper the ability to monitor the impact of climate change,[13] and noted, "climate change is a challenge that requires a broader, whole-of-government response."[148] He also told senators "climate change is impacting stability in areas of the world where our troops are operating today.

He publish a book THIS YEAR with ZERO mention of climate change in it:

In May 2019, it was announced that Mattis's book Call Sign Chaos: Learning to Lead would be published the next month.[82] As of August 2019, the book had a September 2019 publication date.[83] It is an autobiography as well as an argument in favor of an internationalist foreign policy

No indication that he takes it seriously since he left government, no activist activities, no books, no change in his high CO2 lifestyle.

=====

The third person he brings up hasn't changed his high CO2 lifestyle either, he is all talk and no action, not an activist either, from Wikipedia:

"Climate change
On December 10, 2009, Graham co-sponsored a letter to President Barack Obama along with then Senators John Kerry and Joe Lieberman announcing their commitment to passing a climate change bill and outlining its framework.[123][124] Graham was identified as a potential Republican supporter of passing a climate change bill and was thought to be a likely sponsor for the final bill.[125] However, he pulled his support for the climate change bill, saying that he disapproved of Senate Democrats moving forward with legislation to deal with immigration issues, a reaction to Arizona's passage of an illegal immigration law, Graham's withdrawal of support left passage of the climate change bill in doubt.[126]

Graham told reporters in June 2010 that "The science about global warming has changed. I think they've oversold this stuff, quite frankly. I think they've been alarmist and the science is in question. The whole movement has taken a giant step backward."[127] He also stated that he planned to vote against the climate bill that he had originally co-sponsored, citing further restriction of offshore drilling added to the bill and the bill's impact on transportation.[128] In 2015, Graham said he "completely understands and accept" that climate change is real, but said "I don't know" as to the role that human activity played."

His TWITTER page has zero mention on climate change back to late May (when I stopped scrolling) he hasn't done ANYTHING beyond talking to Trump in the Abu article.

No he is not serious about it, he is all talk and no action. Not an activist, not pushing climate bills (not since 2009, which he backed out on it the next year)

Last edited:
Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

You wanted an example of Global Warming HYPOCRISY and I gave you the PERFECT example. Suck it :asshole:
I love rubbing your dirty diaper in the face of you liars.

Just one.

Stupid thread. The problem of AGW will be addressed using governments and policy. And the goal of those policies will be to address the problem while maintaining a good standard of living. So it is retarded to expect every individual to buy all in in everything they do. Peole will still need to eat and fly places and drive to work.

This is a topic for simpletons.

Besides other TRUMP appointees/friends...

1. UN Ambassador Kelly Craft
2. Lindsey Graham
3. General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis...

The Military says so, Scores of Scientific orgs say so, even Exxon Mobil says so.

4. the ENERGY SCRETARY says so. Texas boy.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry contradicts Trump, says humans do play a role in causing climate change
Energy Secretary Rick Perry contradicts Trump, says humans do play a role in causing climate change
Matthew J. Belvedere@MATT_BELVEDERE

KEY POINTS
  • “The climate is changing. Are we part of the reason? Yeah, it is,” says Energy Secretary Rick Perry.
  • Veering off the Trump administration message, Perry adds, “I’ll let people debate on who’s the bigger problem here.”
  • Perry says that it’s worth developing Zero-Emissions technology and that the Trump administration has made great strides. (abu afak: LOL on that last point. He's gone backwards)
[......]

NO one has ever got their ASS KICKED worse than Weatherman2020.
No one.
That's what happens when you're Stupid.

`

Besides other TRUMP appointees/friends...

1. UN Ambassador Kelly Craft
2. Lindsey Graham
3. General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis...

The Military says so, Scores of Scientific orgs say so, even Exxon Mobil says so.

4. the ENERGY SCRETARY says so. Texas boy.

Matthew J. Belvedere@MATT_BELVEDERE

KEY POINTS
  • “The climate is changing. Are we part of the reason? Yeah, it is,” says Energy Secretary Rick Perry.
  • Veering off the Trump administration message, Perry adds, “I’ll let people debate on who’s the bigger problem here.”
  • Perry says that it’s worth developing Zero-Emissions technology and that the Trump administration has made great strides. (abu afak: LOL on that last point. He's gone backwards)
[......]

NO one has ever got their ASS KICKED worse than Weatherman2020.
No one.
That's what happens when you're Stupid.

`

You Moon Bats thought Rick Perry had lost all credibility when he was running for President and it was revealed that he use to drive by a racist sign on his way to his country club.

Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

You rubbed your own dirty diaper in your own face, STUPID!
There is no bigger HYPOCRITE on Global Warming than the pathological lying scum POS Tramp, and nobody knows that better than YOU!

Just one.

Donald Jackass Trump.

There is no bigger HYPOCRITE on Global Warming than the pathological lying scum POS Tramp, and nobody knows that better than YOU!
Shitforbrains thinks Trump wants to add taxes and regulations to combat the mythical Gorebal Warming.

You are one stupid ass moron.

Donald Jackass Trump.

Shitforbrains thinks Trump wants to add taxes and regulations to combat the mythical Gorebal Warming.

You are one stupid ass moron.
I said no such thing.
You are one STUPID ass Worthless Lying Scum POS

Forum List

Back