Name Popular TV Shows You Never Watched?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Here's a short list of popular TV shows I never watched.....or watched once or twice, but never got into:

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  4. The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly

Here's a short list of popular TV shows I never watched.....or watched once or twice, but never got into:

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
Some really good shows on that list

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly

Never watched? Nope.

More like I'd watch them once or twice and :dunno:

There are a few on your list that I never saw.

I pretty much quit watching TV in the late 70's when I got a career and it took up most of my attention.

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
Of your list I only watched breaking bad and firefly.

Never watched? Nope.

More like I'd watch them once or twice and :dunno:

There are a few on your list that I never saw.

I pretty much quit watching TV in the late 70's when I got a career and it took up most of my attention.

When I lived in Germany I never watched TV because there was rarely anything worth watching on.

I did see the Tyson vs Spinks fight while I was there. It was free....and it lasted a little over 90 seconds.

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly
I've only watched two of the shows on your list, Breaking Bad and Deadwood. and they both remain two of the best shows I have ever seen. In fact, I would rank Breaking Bad #1 and Deadwood #3 of all time favorites.

I never watched Sopranos, either.

I've only watched two of the shows on your list, Breaking Bad and Deadwood. and they both remain two of the best shows I have ever seen. In fact, I would rank Breaking Bad #1 and Deadwood #3 of all time favorites.

I didn't watch Sopranos or Game of Thrones till after the 3rd or 4th seasons, but I got hooked.

I couldn't watch Deadwood, for all the very hard core profanity, but then you know....................................

1. Will And Grace
  2. Moonlighting
  3. St Elsewhere
  5. Deadwood
  6. NYPD Blue
  7. Gray's Anatomy
  8. The Bob Newhart Show
  9. Six Feet Under
  10. ER
  11. Lost
  12. Twin Peaks
  13. Veep
  14. The West Wing
  15. 30 Rock
  16. The Wire
  17. Breaking Bad
  18. Mad Men
  19. Oz
  20. Firefly

Of those on your list…

St Elsewhere, Deadwood, NYPD Blue, Newhart, ER, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Oz are among the best I ever saw

Friends
How I Married Your Mother

I haven't watched basically any sitcom since Seinfeld, other than Scrubs, which is hilarious.

Deadwood is one of the best shows ever produced for television. Watch it, with closed captioning, as soon as possible. Without the CC, you will miss much dialogue due to the way the characters speak - iambic pentameter laced with cursing - a LOT of cursing. Record-breaking cursing. It's jarring at first, and you initially believe that it's excessive and unnecessary. But as you watch the series, it kind of fades to the back, as you are mesmerized by these characters.

Friends
Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Arrested Development
Parks and Recreation
Arrested Development was popular?

Frankly I think you missed out.

Parks & Recreation started out lousy, but by the middle of the second season became a hidden jem. There were so many memorable scenes, especially with characters Ron Swanson, April Lovegate, Chris Traeger, and Any Dwyer that it's difficult to list them all.

Big Bang Theory was my all-time favorite. The first scene was brilliant.

Modern Family made being gay pleasantly funny for Americans. They were able to handle homosexuality in a way it wouldn't be off-putting to normies.

I didn't watch Friends much till I streamed it and binge-watched it over a weekend. Some of it was very funny, but there were times I just wanted to scream at the TV: Rachel you slut!!!"

Sopranos and Game of Thrones.
All the new Star Treks. Tried the Strange New Worlds, but they lost me with the stupid cartoon episode and had no interest in the musical episode.
None of the new Star Wars shows since I am not going to pay for Disney.
I'm fed up with Star Wars. Every Jedi is now a black female.

Forum List

Back