name someone to whom david letterman has been a serious a-hole

Would you like to see someone crack Letterman's skull with a wooden bat?

• Yes. He's a piece of smug trash. Can't say I'd even cry if he were killed on the air.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No. I would prefer someone do it with an aluminum bat.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I guess I'm not really sure. I blame Patty Hearst.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
David Letterman was an asshole to his wife.

Ya can't revoke my liberal card because it is beyond doubt.

Regards from Rosie

As is so clearly displayed here, the whinyasstittybaby right was given marching orders to hate Letterman, and you won't find any of them disobeying. Disobedience would get them banished from the herd, and no conservative would risk a fate so terrifying to them.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no list of people for whom hatred is mandatory.

Who said anything about hate, other than you?

If you disagree, you now hate, are you that fucking stupid? What is it with liberals being so dramatic and victimized?

Grow up and quit being a drama bitch.

I think it's known as transference. :lol:

Dave's a mean, mean man. He's mean to liberals too, yet you don't see us blubbering like little bitches over it. We can both take it and dish it out.
So when a conservative dishes it out that means they can't take it but when a liberal dishes it out that's fair game?

You couldn't be more wrong. Letterman is the funniest guy in late night.
Letterman is less funny than Jimmy Fallon. And that is some serious unfunny.

Naa, you all can't stand it that he hates wingnuts/teapartiers like Sarah Palin.
Has nothing to do with Palin. It has to do with Letterman being a bitter, pissed off, unfunny asshat.

But if you think "jokes" about statutory rape are funny, I guess it says more about you than I really care to know.

How many times has the Tonight Show tried to get rid of Jay Leno now?
Don't know, don't really care. I never found him particularly amusing, either.

Even so, he is a far, far classier act than Letterman could ever dream of being.

I loved Letterman years ago...but I thought he changed after his heart surgery, and he came off as bitter and unfunny to me after that.
It was before that.

He went bitter after not getting the Tonight Show gig and really went full buttpipe after leaving NBC.

Jay Leno has more class in his toe nail clippings.

Why would Letterman be bitter about making twice as much as Leno at CBS? I would hardly call Leno's underhanded tricks "class".

I think he became a disinterested and lazy comedian...he lost that hungry edge. His schtick was always the laid back, whatever guy...but now he really doesn't give a shit.

Letterman is less funny than Jimmy Fallon. And that is some serious unfunny.

Naa, you all can't stand it that he hates wingnuts/teapartiers like Sarah Palin.
Has nothing to do with Palin. It has to do with Letterman being a bitter, pissed off, unfunny asshat.

But if you think "jokes" about statutory rape are funny, I guess it says more about you than I really care to know.

Even so, he is a far, far classier act than Letterman could ever dream of being.

Oh ok, it's just that you don't get his jokes. You must be as dense as Sarah Palin.

Oh ok, it's just that you don't get his jokes. You must be as dense as Sarah Palin.

Ya cause after all his attacking Sarah Palins 14 year old daughter was just so hilarious. I mean how funnier could it be? Maybe he should attack her downs syndrome child next, I am sure you would laugh your ass off at that too. He is so classy he did not even apologize for it.

When my point was how so many on the right are professional whinyasstittybabies, it's gratifying to see so many of them rushing to prove me correct.

Dave's a mean, mean man. He's mean to liberals too, yet you don't see us blubbering like little bitches over it. We can both take it and dish it out.

Lol!

I get misogyny and statutory rape just fine. They're not at all funny to me.

But if depravity is your humor.

I think he became a disinterested and lazy comedian...he lost that hungry edge. His schtick was always the laid back, whatever guy...but now he really doesn't give a shit.

I remember when he was on NBC, and the guy that lives under the seats, that was funny.

Ya cause after all his attacking Sarah Palins 14 year old daughter was just so hilarious. I mean how funnier could it be? Maybe he should attack her downs syndrome child next, I am sure you would laugh your ass off at that too. He is so classy he did not even apologize for it.

You're just lying all over the place. He didn't attack the 14 year old and he did apologize profusely.

Not that someone such as yourself cares anything about facts.

Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.

David Letterman

There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing.

David Letterman

Last edited:

You're just lying all over the place. He didn't attack the 14 year old and he did apologize profusely.

Not that someone such as yourself cares anything about facts.

Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.

David Letterman

There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing.

David Letterman

Ya you got it, Just cause he was talking about the daughter that went to the game with her mother, who happened to be the 14 year old, doesn't mean he was talking about her. As for apology all he did not apologize.

Forum List

Back