Name the dictators who DID NOT disarm their population

Disarming the population is a staple of authoritarianism….from Mao to Hitler…

“All Political Power Comes From The Barrel Of A Gun. The Communist Party Must Command All The Guns, That Way, No Guns Can Ever Be Used To Command The Party.”

- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6, 1938

The cult will not remove my right to defend myself in the USA.

Saddam Hussein actually. The 2003 pre-invasion streets of Bagdad looked like the American wild west set in a Kalashnikov factory.

You cultists can murder babies on the delivery table, outlaw all guns, have 90% tax rates, free everything, and no fossil fuels…….IN YOUR OWN FUCKING STATES.

Didnt a black guy drive a truck into a parade and kill a bunch of white people?

That was because of the volent rhetoric of the left. It was not the fault of the SUV, you stupid fucks.

While I agree with you in spirit I don't want anyone doing any of those things in my America . . . anywhere in my America.

You cultists can murder babies on the delivery table, outlaw all guns, have 90% tax rates, free everything, and no fossil fuels…….IN YOUR OWN FUCKING STATES.

Didnt a black guy drive a truck into a parade and kill a bunch of white people?

That was because of the volent rhetoric of the left. It was not the fault of the SUV, you stupid fucks.
No, no, NO.

We must register all penises to prevent rape. Eventually, we will chop them all off, but they need registration now.

Forum List

Back