Names of Democrats who walked out on Benghazi victim family members

I have never seen people (Republicans) enjoying their fellow Americans’ deaths so much.
I guess you don't look at all the progressives standing on dead bodies after a mass shooting to preach about gun control, huh?

especially when those are children like it happened after Sandy Hook tragedy

Remember when they were counting every American who got killed in Iraq? They were going to have a huge media party when that number reached 1000.

I'm going wake up tomorrow morning and make sure that every member who walked out to day got a smack down in their local paper.

It's bleeding time.

I want their souls.

I guess you don't look at all the progressives standing on dead bodies after a mass shooting to preach about gun control, huh?

Remember when they were counting every American who got killed in Iraq? They were going to have a huge media party when that number reached 1000.

yep, that, too.

leftards ARE the scum of the Earth

I'm going wake up tomorrow morning and make sure that every member who walked out to day got a smack down in their local paper.

It's bleeding time.

I want their souls.

yo-dawg-thats-some-funny-shit-thumb.jpg

good they all should get a medal

and retired

nooooooooo they all should get reelected along with all the places where republicans are in office voted kicked out of office... That way we will get rid of all the unnecessary bull shit being told by the repub-lie-turds... And they can ware their walking out of unnecessary bull shit meeting medals ... That was created by lying rep-lie-turds

Do you realize you don't make an ounce of sense?

It's bleeding time.

I want their souls.

It's not a joke to me.

You play at what you do. I take it as a great fun just for a joke, but I really do have some fun here.

It's bleeding time.

I want their souls.

It's not a joke to me.

You play at what you do. I take it as a great fun just for a joke, but I really do have some fun here.

You're a joke to all of us. "I want their souls"...:cuckoo:

It's not a joke to me.

You're a joke to all of us. "I want their souls"...:cuckoo:

You don't know movies do you? That line comes from Tombstone. Well it's a variation on a line from Tombstone. Think Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo. Sheesh.

I'll do what I can today. But Monday will come. I will go after those who walked out by making sure that I go after all the media in their home states and make sure their unbelievable rude and callous act is well publicized. In print, local radio, and television.

I do take this seriously. To walk out on the parents of those who died at Benghazi has to be the sickest shit I've witnessed in a long time by Democrats.

Just shows what pigs they are.

Last edited:
as usual the democrats are avoiding this like the plague....avoided my thread on it as well.

of course. There's no way they can defend such vile behavior, so they just pretend it never happened. That's standard sop for libturds.
you're sooooooooooooo full of bull shit ... You repub-lie-turds would know the truth if it was staring you in the face ... The dems didn't do any wrong doings ... Your republicans did when they cut the money to protect them ...deal with that first ... Then come here and tell us how bad we dems are ... After all we did try to keep the money for their protection and you repub-lie-turds didn't

You are so full of shit I don't know where to begin. Hillary tried the "you cut the budget" shit too.

If someone at the State Department can't figure out that security was needed in Benghazi and less security was needed at embassies in Canada, Ireland, or Belgium and could move personnel around well it just shows how poorly the State Department was run under Clinton.

Hillary was just too busy partying down around the planet to run her department effeciently.

I should start posting casualty figures again - although the Libtards will castigate me for doing so. I also have a link to the names of each and every American killed due to terrorism.

kind of like bush did to parents who children was killed in iraq right??? Not to mention all the conservatives senators and members of the house did... Oh how these loser repub-lie-tards forget....

You are a contemptible pile of male bovine excrement!

President Bush frequently visited military hospitals to visit the men and women of the armed forces while in office and still does today. He frequently met with the families of those and even, without fanfare, attended funerals in areas where he was at the time.

The current POS-in-Chief consistently shows his dislike and contempt for our men and women in the army services.
Did Bush apologize to the Tillman family for his military lying directly to them?

Hmmm?

Bush isn't the one that lied. The military did apologize to them.

Obama lied directly in the Benghazi parents faces! Along with Clinton! They told those parents they would get answers...they told those parents it was because of the video (for weeks!). Obama is a LIAR! Then the whimpy democrats couldn't sit there and listen to those grieving parents.....how embarassing for you!

is that why the republicans care?

If an incident like what happened in Beghazi happens under a rep administration, then they lie to the American people about it, then they walk out on the victims families, I'll let you know. It's your beloved democrats who have just done exactly that......

It did. 50 times under bush and only 3-4 went to committee.

Lol! So please show us where this happened. Yes, there were attacks on Embassies (I believe 1 american died in all of these), none of the Embassies asked for protection before the attacks, Bush didn't come 2 days later and lie about it saying it was caused by a video, then keep that lie up for WEEKS. Bush didn't lie to the familes IN THEIR FACES like Obama and Clinton did. So please, prove to us that Bush did any of this!

President Bush frequently visited military hospitals to visit the men and women of the armed forces while in office and still does today. He frequently met with the families of those and even, without fanfare, attended funerals in areas where he was at the time.

The current POS-in-Chief consistently shows his dislike and contempt for our men and women in the army services.
Did Bush apologize to the Tillman family for his military lying directly to them?

Hmmm?

Obama lied directly in the Benghazi parents faces! Along with Clinton! They told those parents they would get answers...they told those parents it was because of the video (for weeks!). Obama is a LIAR! Then the whimpy democrats couldn't sit there and listen to those grieving parents.....how embarassing for you!

Obama lied to the parent's faces? Really?

And I'm sure Bush fired those involved in the Pat Tillman scandal; right? Oh wait...he didn't.

I want his soul!!! LOL

Hmmm?

Obama and Clinton lying to the parents as the bodies were coming in. They were going to punish the "video" maker.

Unreal.

Do you also have a list of Republicans? Because this is another bullshit thread, full of lies and innuendo.

These Pictures Prove Fox Is Lying: Democrats Didn't Walk Out Of Benghazi Hearing | Blog | Media Matters for America

As Slate's Dave Weigel points out, only six of the 24 Republicans on the panel were present while the family members were being questioned. In addition, two Democrats were present (including Rep. Elijah Cummings, the committee's ranking member).

This didn't stop conservative media from running with Issa's deceptive framing (as they have for much of the Benghazi story).

How about an actual video of it happening. Still photos don't really prove shit, although all the empy seats on the Dem side seem to confirm alot more of them weren't present.

Forum List

Back