Nanananabooboo

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is the current level of maturity on full display from both Pelosi and Trump.

These two juvenile asshats are more interested in impressing their base than actually solving our problems.

After the latest spat between Pelosi and Trump I have NO FAITH that the problems we face right now will be solved or even attempted to be worked on.

Trump needs to get the fuck off of Twitter and Pelosi needs to stay off the fucking TV. The endless barrage of insults and pandering solve nothing. Do your damn jobs and leave the High School drama to the real teenage girls.

This is the current level of maturity on full display from both Pelosi and Trump.

These two juvenile asshats are more interested in impressing their base than actually solving our problems.

After the latest spat between Pelosi and Trump I have NO FAITH that the problems we face right now will be solved or even attempted to be worked on.

Trump needs to get the fuck off of Twitter and Pelosi needs to stay off the fucking TV. The endless barrage of insults and pandering solve nothing. Do your damn jobs and leave the High School drama to the real teenage girls.
For those of us who no longer watch tv, what in hell are you talking about?
You got some examples for me?

• Banned

Not my problem you're uninformed

Not my problem you've opened an OP without a link.
Naw, I won't report you. But someone else might.

• Banned

I don't need a link to my opinion of the PUBLIC behavior of our leaders.

You feel out of the loop and somehow that is supposed to be my problem? These two asshats have been at it for months. If you haven't noticed it you got no business on this board

WRONG. Trump is merely throwing back in the Left's face the reflection of themselves they have long shoved onto this country that the GOP merely took. Trump is the Kryptonite to the Left's Lex Luther. Trump is the Matter to the Left's Anti-Matter.

The stronger the poison, the more aggressive must be the antidote.

If we didn't have Nancy and her cadre, we'd be running this country happily with Rick Santorum and loving it.

That’s another lie from you.

Stop attributing the orange criminals behavior to everyone else

There should be MANY easy examples on the web to support the OP. Go find them.

WRONG. Trump is merely throwing back in the Left's face the reflection of themselves they have long shoved onto this country that the GOP merely took. Trump is the Kryptonite to the Left's Lex Luther. Trump is the Matter to the Left's Anti-Matter.

If we didn't have Nancy and her cadre, we'd be running this country happily with Rick Santorum and loving it.
The man is off shore and the person third in line to the presidency says he should be in prison! Enough said! I give two shits after that about her fking feelings. Absolutely no class

I don't need a link to my opinion of the PUBLIC behavior of our leaders.

You feel out of the loop and somehow that is supposed to be my problem? These two asshats have been at it for months. If you haven't noticed it you got no business on this board
I suppose you're right.

The man is off shore and the person third in line to the presidency says he should be in prison! Enough said! I give two shits after that about her fking feelings. Absolutely no class

Such behavior by the House Speaker before the world should carry a $1,000,000 fine and 6 months in prison.

WHEN O WHEN will this country learn that these people need held to a much HIGHER standard as our "leaders" rather than much lower.

There should be MANY easy examples on the web to support the OP. Go find them.
Don't tell me what to do.

This is the current level of maturity o full display from both Pelosi and Trump.

Trump has a confirmed global reputation as an immature juvenile buffoon, but, what has Pelosi done to be called juvenile?

This is the current level of maturity o full display from both Pelosi and Trump.

Trump has a confirmed global reputation as an immature juvenile buffoon, but, what has Pelosi done to be called juvenile?
GO LOOK IT UP! WHASSAMATTER WITH YOU? You stupid? Lazy? Maybe you shouldn't be posting here.

We have to vote for it to see what's in it...

That's worse...….

This is what deplorables wanted in 2016. Enjoy.

Really, what has Pelosi publically said that is so terrible? Her comment that she doesn't want to see Trump impeached, she wants to see him in prison, is perfectly appropriate given his crimes and his continuing abuses of power. Gee, Trump has been chanting "Lock her up" about Hillary for 3 years now and he's STILL saying it at his rallies. Now he's having Comey, Clapper, McCabe and others investigated in the hopes of bringing charges against them for their "treason" and their "attempted coup". Trump needs to look up the definition of both "treason" and "coup" and stop with this BULLSHIT.

You voted for a man with no morals, no decency, and no sense of propriety. Now you're trying to paint Pelosi with the same brush. Ain't gonna fly.

:113:

Bravo for you, I agree.

We need not agree with the world view these corporate TEE VEE journalists are pushing on us. Who cares what propaganda Gramps would post? It would just cause arguments and disagreements. This is what that corrupt far off capitol populated, with thieves and liars wants. A giant distraction from the truth.

“Modern industrial civilization has developed within a certain system of convenient myths. The driving force of modern industrial civilization has been individual material gain, which is accepted as legitimate, even praiseworthy, on the grounds that private vices yield public benefits in the classic formulation.

Now, it's long been understood very well that a society that is based on this principle will destroy itself in time. It can only persist with whatever suffering and injustice it entails as long as it's possible to pretend that the destructive forces that humans create are limited: that the world is an infinite resource, and that the world is an infinite garbage-can. At this stage of history, either one of two things is possible: either the general population will take control of its own destiny and will concern itself with community-interests, guided by values of solidarity and sympathy and concern for others; or, alternatively, there will be no destiny for anyone to control.

As long as some specialized class is in a position of authority, it is going to set policy in the special interests that it serves. But the conditions of survival, let alone justice, require rational social planning in the interests of the community as a whole and, by now, that means the global community. The question is whether privileged elites should dominate mass-communication, and should use this power as they tell us they must, namely, to impose necessary illusions, manipulate and deceive the stupid majority, and remove them from the public arena. The question, in brief, is whether democracy and freedom are values to be preserved or threats to be avoided. In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, democracy and freedom are more than values to be treasured, they may well be essential to survival.”
― Noam Chomsky

Trump could come forward and clear up all the questions that are confronting his presidency, and put an end everything - if he wasnt hiding something criminal.

Then Pelosi wouldnt have anything to carp about.

:113:

Bravo for you, I agree.

We need not agree with the world view these corporate TEE VEE journalists are pushing on us. Who cares what propaganda Gramps would post? It would just cause arguments and disagreements. This is what that corrupt far off capitol populated, with thieves and liars wants. A giant distraction from the truth.

“Modern industrial civilization has developed within a certain system of convenient myths. The driving force of modern industrial civilization has been individual material gain, which is accepted as legitimate, even praiseworthy, on the grounds that private vices yield public benefits in the classic formulation.

Now, it's long been understood very well that a society that is based on this principle will destroy itself in time. It can only persist with whatever suffering and injustice it entails as long as it's possible to pretend that the destructive forces that humans create are limited: that the world is an infinite resource, and that the world is an infinite garbage-can. At this stage of history, either one of two things is possible: either the general population will take control of its own destiny and will concern itself with community-interests, guided by values of solidarity and sympathy and concern for others; or, alternatively, there will be no destiny for anyone to control.

As long as some specialized class is in a position of authority, it is going to set policy in the special interests that it serves. But the conditions of survival, let alone justice, require rational social planning in the interests of the community as a whole and, by now, that means the global community. The question is whether privileged elites should dominate mass-communication, and should use this power as they tell us they must, namely, to impose necessary illusions, manipulate and deceive the stupid majority, and remove them from the public arena. The question, in brief, is whether democracy and freedom are values to be preserved or threats to be avoided. In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, democracy and freedom are more than values to be treasured, they may well be essential to survival.”
― Noam Chomsky
Wow--that's really interesting. I've heard that name before, but I don't really place who he is.

Forum List

Back