🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy & Chuck .. Up in the polls...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Last edited:
Thanks to the antics of Donald on Twitter and to Ryan's ACA antics in the US House.

LOL They couldn't go down much further. Only way was up. :p

LOL They couldn't go down much further. Only way was up. :p

Good morning Kat .. :coffee:

mmm. could be.. So far it looks like on average 27.5% of voting (Democrats) Americans are maniacal nut case supporters..

.. and it is trending up .. :popcorn:

Last edited:
With numbers like that it ain't looking to good for 2018.

The Dems better get their heads out of their asses and start worrying about the next elections.

They are going to need a dump truck full of luck because they sure as shit don't have much in the way of leadership.

I see that history is being written before our eyes. Their ratings have no possible way of improving except by a loose pencil counting the votes.

I am astonished really that I would view two American politicians as entitled and of such self importance as any we have in Canada. What is worse, they actually believe that their representation of California and New York values is shared with Middle America and will somehow resonate Nationally.

It was a major first mis-step after losing so soundly and broadly in the election. It reinforced the results of the election and Illustrated that the Democratic Party is more concerned about funding sources from regional stakeholders than actually leading the nation.

I am astonished really that I would view two American politicians as entitled and of such self importance as any we have in Canada. What is worse, they actually believe that their representation of California and New York values is shared with Middle America and will somehow resonate Nationally.

It was a major first mis-step after losing so soundly and broadly in the election. It reinforced the results of the election and Illustrated that the Democratic Party is more concerned about funding sources from regional stakeholders than actually leading the nation.

Every time the propagandist try and tell me how up Chuck is I do.

With numbers like that it ain't looking to good for 2018.

The Dems better get their heads out of their asses and start worrying about the next elections.

They are going to need a dump truck full of luck because they sure as shit don't have much in the way of leadership.

Well, if Chuck and Nancy want to lead them over the cliff with flags a flyin, I just wouldn't feel good about interrupting...te he

Pleased to meet you ShockedCanadian and welcome to the USMB as far as I'm concerned...:beer:

btw. 2012..? ..and will the Maple Leafs make it to the playoffs?

Pleased to meet you ShockedCanadian and welcome to the USMB as far as I'm concerned...:beer:

If they do this year it will be a bonus. My guess is they probably finish just outside, if they do, it will be a first round exit to the Capitals, but a good learning process :)

Edit: Though I will say if I knew they would face the Habs in the first round I would be far more passionate about seeing them in the playoffs. My wife is a Montreal fan, it would be an unhappy home for awhile, but it would be a great series in terms of intensity.

If 2012 is in reference to my join date (Im assuming), I hadn't been on much for the first couple of years, but I closely followed the latest U.S election for the first time in my life really. I knew how important it would be for any candidates, and with it being Trump as nominee, well...that just raised exponentially the interest in the outcome.

Quite honestly I have learned so much about the U.S political process, your history, Constitution and the like over the last two years, it's really amazing. A clear contrast to the Canadian system and our history. I didn't realize just how vastly different our systems are in terms of accountability, transparency and diverging opinions.

Last edited:

If they do this year it will be a bonus. My guess is they probably finish just outside, if they do, it will be a first round exit to the Capitals, but a good learning process :)

The last time I saw the Maple Leafs in person was when they played the Sharks and beat them like 7 to 0 back when they were still in the Cow Palace... sheesh

..but I suppose they'll always be my home team. I youngster-ed in London, Ontario.. many, many . :eusa_doh:. moons ago.

Edit: Though I will say if I knew they would face the Habs in the first round I would be far more passionate about seeing them in the playoffs. My wife is a Montreal fan, it would be an unhappy home for awhile, but it would be a great series in terms of intensity.

If 2012 is in reference to my join date (Im assuming), I hadn't been on much for the first couple of years, but I closely followed the latest U.S election for the first time in my life really. I knew how important it would be for any candidates, and with it being Trump as nominee, well...that just raised exponentially the interest in the outcome.

Quite honestly I have learned so much about the U.S political process, your history, Constitution and the like over the last two years, it's really amazing. A clear contrast to the Canadian system and our history. I didn't realize just how vastly different our systems are in terms of accountability, transparency and diverging opinions.

Well, this has been the craziest election I've seen in my lifetime and the craziness continues, you picked a good one to peak your interest, that's for sure...:disbelief:

Now, now, everyone. Chuck and Nancy are the best and brightest the democrats can find to lead them. Harry Reid is another of the bright bulbs in the democrat chandelier.

Forum List

Back