Nancy Has Passed Away

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.
Too soon? Body still warm?

What ever happened to free speech?

What ever happened to respect and class?

From a left loon? You're kidding right?
Exactly

Liberal pests bothering you.........try this on them.
k2-_8ddb57ed-21ed-44f3-b815-2be4c43d99c4.v1.jpg

She was a nice lady with a good heart and good intentions.
I believe her intentions were good like Laura and Barbara bush. Just guilty of marrying assholes
How was Ronnie an asshole?
His economic policies.

Didn't he break the air traffic controllers union?

Didn't he take the solar panels off the white house?

His bosses were assholes. The rich told him what to do.

ENOUGH ALREADY. Ronnie died years ago --- this is Nancy.
Fer shit's sake give the family and friends some space to grieve.

If they need space on this site to grieve, they have bigger problems than just an old dead woman.

The Reagan's also enjoyed censorship and blacklisting actors and genres... I acknowledge they were from a period of govt. oversight and enjoyed it, but us younger generations did not...
That's another leftist lie. Nancy met Ron because her name was on a black list.
The little scandal over The Beach Boys from Ronnie's public denunciation of them, Cheech and Chong...etc....

Say "hello" to Margaret Thatcher, Nancy

Now maybe a cameo with ronnie as walkers on the walking dead :dunno:

Ronald Reagan was very fortunate to have Nancy by his side. His election in 1980 had to be tough for her, knowing the death-in-office jinx for the president elected in years ending in zero going back to Lincoln.

You're a fucking scumbag.

He's a leftist, it's a given
...didn't cry when fdr died.

I hadn't been born yet when fdr died, you fucking scumbag idiot.
Are you at all respectful of fdr? Do you wish his soul piece and happiness? Is he in heaven or hell?

I think FDR was a miserable president but I don't dance on his grave
I've been to his grave...beautiful site

Ronald Reagan was very fortunate to have Nancy by his side. His election in 1980 had to be tough for her, knowing the death-in-office jinx for the president elected in years ending in zero going back to Lincoln.
Reagan was almost killed

Forum List

Back