🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

I don't think either the Reagan's or the Carter's would care for the mudslinging in this thread. They all had class.
Nothing says class like violation of Constitutional rights to project a progressive proactive legislation agenda to fight a war against your own citizens...

Not to worry, when I think of class you never come to mind. You shovel one liners and insults, nothing classy about you.
Be sure to use Alar when polishing your azz to shine..

Thanks for being who you are. You are consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.
Too soon? Body still warm?

What ever happened to free speech?

You're free to be as big a dick as you like.

Once again, just like with Scalia, we see some of the liberal members here being classless pricks.
Well, some of the conservative ones are too. Lots of politicizing. Some just can not refrain from any little excuse to bring negative and disrespectful attitudes into what should be a non-political conversation.

Let's talk about the political aspects of Nancy Reagan's death. Are we willing to led the failed mentality of Reagan era America die with her? Can we finally leave "just say no" in the dustbins of history? Are we ready to abandon trickle down theory and start nurturing the middle class again? While Mrs. Reagan's death is no doubt a tragedy to all who knew her, and he was without a doubt an elegant first lady, she belonged to a warped vision of America where the beginnings of decline were viewed as progress. We are best to shed that day.

Let's talk about the political aspects of Nancy Reagan's death. Are we willing to led the failed mentality of Reagan era America die with her? Can we finally leave "just say no" in the dustbins of history? Are we ready to abandon trickle down theory and start nurturing the middle class again? While Mrs. Reagan's death is no doubt a tragedy to all who knew her, and he was without a doubt an elegant first lady, she belonged to a warped vision of America where the beginnings of decline were viewed as progress. We are best to shed that day.
It was a very uncomfortable time in US history when again the failed policies of the Progressive era were reignited by the Reagan's...

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.
I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week. At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old. I just wish her husband wasn't a puppet for the rich ruling class. Same for Laura bush
The woman just died. There is no need to editorialize, you classless twat.
Too soon? Body still warm?

What ever happened to free speech?

You're free to be as big a dick as you like.
That's okay. Karma is a bitch for those that put that shit out in the universe.

Forum List

Back