🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

it only takes a moment for a low life to make it about them. Try going without your drugs hippie.

I'm sadder about Betty Smith in St. Louis who passed away last week.

At least her and her husband didn't ruin America.

stifle it, illiterate drama queen.. you're at an e-wake.

I know you want to put Reagan on mount Rushmore but he wasn't all that.

neither are you. stay classy.

I don't hate Nancy. She lived a great life. 94 years old.

how very nice of you to say...

when Obama dies i will use this forum to stomp his fucking guts out
If you are a Vietnam vet, your age will probably not allow you to out live Obama.

and you would probably be right but the long gray line line behind me will compete for the honor of desecrating what's left of that half breed bastard
You are an angry cave monkey.
lol.gif

takes one to know one
No it doesnt. All it takes is a picture of you in a book about cave monkeys.

She had a hell of a lot of class. Hell, more in her pinky than the current Baboon has in her entire grotesque body.
She had about as much class as a wrinkled prune. I thought she was 94 when Reagan was in office.

She was way classier than that ho-bitch that's there, now.
Keep wishing. No one with that many visible blue veins and wrinkled skin can be considered classy.
lol.gif

Class isn't physical. That skank whore we have now doesn't act, nor look classy.

She had a hell of a lot of class. Hell, more in her pinky than the current Baboon has in her entire grotesque body.
She had about as much class as a wrinkled prune. I thought she was 94 when Reagan was in office.

She was way classier than that ho-bitch that's there, now.
Keep wishing. No one with that many visible blue veins and wrinkled skin can be considered classy.
lol.gif

Class isn't physical. That skank whore we have now doesn't act, nor look classy.
Nancy was just an old wrinkled veiny woman. She doesnt have class just because she looked older than her years.

Nancy Reagan, the influential and stylish wife of the 40th president of the United States who unabashedly put Ronald Reagan at the center of her life but became a political figure in her own right, died on Sunday at her home in Los Angeles. She was 94.

The cause was congestive heart failure, according to a statement from Joanne Drake, a spokeswoman for Mrs. Reagan.

Mrs. Reagan was a fierce guardian of her husband’s image, sometimes at the expense of her own, and during Mr. Reagan’s improbable climb from a Hollywood acting career to the governorship of California and ultimately the White House, she was a trusted adviser.

“Without Nancy, there would have been no Governor Reagan, no President Reagan,” said Michael K. Deaver, the longtime aide and close friend of the Reagans who died in 2007.

President Obama said on Sunday that Mrs. Reagan “had redefined the role” of first lady, adding, “Later, in her long goodbye with President Reagan, she became a voice on behalf of millions of families going through the depleting, aching reality of Alzheimer’s, and took on a new role, as advocate, on behalf of treatments that hold the potential and the promise to improve and save lives.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/07/u...d-influential-first-lady-dies-at-94.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back