🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.
I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.
Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

Mods, please ban this asshole at least for a couple days !

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.
I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.
Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

Did i hurt your feelings? :laugh:

You must suddenly be against free speech.

As a First Lady, Nancy had a reputation of being somewhat cold and uncaring

But you could never question how much she loved her Ronnie
She cheated on Ronnie with Frank. I have plenty of questions.

Funny. I bet you thought that Bubba being sexually serviced by Monica was just his and hiLIARy's business.

I hope you die tonight.

As a First Lady, Nancy had a reputation of being somewhat cold and uncaring

But you could never question how much she loved her Ronnie
She cheated on Ronnie with Frank. I have plenty of questions.

Funny. I bet you thought that Bubba being sexually serviced by Monica was just his and hiLIARy's business.
Why would I think that? He was the POTUS at the time and getting a BJ on the job. However, you need to stick to the topic instead of deflecting.

I hope you die tonight.
I guess I did hurt your feelings.
laugh.gif

Ass-chaps should go find another outlet for his self-hatred. Perhaps huffing Drano.

Asclepias claims to have known Nancy Reagan in his posts. I do not believe it nor do I think you were above the age of 5 when she was first lady.

Forum List

Back