🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

Nancy was not a great First Lady

She had a reputation for being cold and not caring about the people. Her "just say no" campaign was a failure

But she was a staunch defender of her husband and was there when he was shot and when he went through altzeimers. Couldn't ask more from a wife

160306113341-ronald-reagan-nancy-reagan-large-169.jpg

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.

We should all call on the mods to suspend this asswipe.
Stop whining boy;. Why do you want to ban freedom of speech? You think the wrinkled bag was a queen. I think she was just an old wrinkled prune.

You're free to be an asshole.
Youre free to be an all day sucker.

Nancy was not a great First Lady

She had a reputation for being cold and not caring about the people. Her "just say no" campaign was a failure

But she was a staunch defender of her husband and was there when he was shot and when he went through altzeimers. Couldn't ask more from a wife
For some her words spoke to them. For others like you were born to abusive mothers...so sad.

nancy-reagan.jpg

In 2001, seven years after her husband announced that he had Alzheimer’s disease, Mrs. Reagan broke with President George W. Bush and endorsed embryonic stem cell research. She stepped up her advocacy after her husband’s death on June 5, 2004. “She feels the greatest legacy her family could ever have is to spare other families from going through what they have,” a family friend, Doug Wick, quoted Mrs. Reagan as saying.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/07/u...d-influential-first-lady-dies-at-94.html?_r=0

thank you, nancy :thup:

Last edited:
Asclepias claims to have known Nancy Reagan in his posts. I do not believe it nor do I think you were above the age of 5 when she was first lady.

Seriously? :lol:

Indeed.
I think it's likely the only thing he knows about the Reagan's is what has been crammed in his head by black white-hating professors.
No professors spoke much of Nancy. She never really did anything. The things I know are from news articles.

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.
I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.
Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

Wow. Your mother didn't teach you very well.
My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.

Asclepias claims to have known Nancy Reagan in his posts. I do not believe it nor do I think you were above the age of 5 when she was first lady.

Indeed.
I think it's likely the only thing he knows about the Reagan's is what has been crammed in his head by black white-hating professors.
No professors spoke much of Nancy. She never really did anything. The things I know are from news articles.

Go back to your mothers bed you little immature cockroach.

He needs to crawl back into the womb and start all over again, I think. What a rotten person!

I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.
Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

My mom taught me very well what a wrinkled bag Nancy was and her part in helping create a crisis in the Black community.

Look, I agree that the poor are a bit oppressed in this country, but there ARE opportunities available here in America to try and better yourself. If YOU choose to do drugs to escape your reality instead of doing something to make your own life better, then that is on YOU and not the fault of anyone else.

Indeed.

Sorry but I'm not in the same situation you are. Why are you mad because I speaking the truth about that wrinkled old bag Nancy "now dead" Reagan?

Indeed.

Sorry but I'm not in the same situation you are. Why are you mad because I speaking the truth about that wrinkled old bag Nancy "now dead" Reagan?

Everyone is just seeing what a rotten miserable wretch you are.

Look, I agree that the poor are a bit oppressed in this country, but there ARE opportunities available here in America to try and better yourself. If YOU choose to do drugs to escape your reality instead of doing something to make your own life better, then that is on YOU and not the fault of anyone else.
I disagree. Providing the drugs and then backing that up with legislation to imprison people for life after 3 strikes was a concerted effort to demolish the Black community. The Regans are no better than swine as far as I am concerned.

Forum List

Back