🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

I would recommend that every poster report Asclitius's vile posts.

I suggest we just shun him instead. He is trolling for attention. Just don't respond.
That would be best. The more you try to convince me the wrinkled bag was noteworthy the more I will tell you exactly why you cant convince me.

Keep it up. Then we can all laugh at you the next time you are posting about being a "good person."

Nancy was not a great First Lady

She had a reputation for being cold and not caring about the people. Her "just say no" campaign was a failure

But she was a staunch defender of her husband and was there when he was shot and when he went through altzeimers. Couldn't ask more from a wife
For some her words spoke to them. For others like you were born to abusive mothers...so sad.

I don't necessarily agree with her or her husband's policies (although I really don't remember because I was a tot! LOL), but she was a human being and worthy of dignity in her time of passing.

I suggest we just shun him instead. He is trolling for attention. Just don't respond.
That would be best. The more you try to convince me the wrinkled bag was noteworthy the more I will tell you exactly why you cant convince me.

Keep it up. Then we can all laugh at you the next time you are posting about being a "good person."
You are free to do that. I wont start crying because you decide not to be convinced. Thats the difference.

You are free to do that. I wont start crying because you decide not to be convinced. Thats the difference.

Look, you are not a good person. Who told you that?

It is a truth universally acknowledged that an anonymous poster on an obscure message board who feels compelled to make claims that he is really "a good person" is, in reality, a flaming colostomy bag of a human being.

So far the only person I can remember is you telling me that.

Lol. Yeah sure. People have read your posts, moron.

Lol. Yeah sure. People have read your posts, moron.
I know people have read my posts. I automatically assume that when they reply to them.

Yeah, I can see I'm going to have to put this disgusting poster on ignore. IT is making me want to hurl, and I'm not feeling all that well to begin with. This is not a joke either. I'm serious. I think I might go throw up.

Yeah, I can see I'm going to have to put this disgusting poster on ignore. IT is making me want to hurl, and I'm not feeling all that well to begin with. This is not a joke either. I'm serious. I think I might go throw up.
Stop being so emotional. Nancy could give a shit about you. She didnt even know you.

She had a reputation for being cold and not caring about the people. Her "just say no" campaign was a failure

But she was a staunch defender of her husband and was there when he was shot and when he went through altzeimers. Couldn't ask more from a wife
For some her words spoke to them. For others like you were born to abusive mothers...so sad.
Nancy had a reputation as the ice queen

But you could never deny her devotion to her Ronnie

Breaking News, Nancy Reagan has passed away.
How many lives were ruined and how much money wasted on the war on drugs?
not sure but there is a viewing for a 19 year old here in town tonight that died from a Heroin overdose. 8th one this year that I had to go to.
pretty sure I dont happen to be lucky enough to know everyone that dies this way.
Dealers should be executed on the spot. Dont even waste our time with a trial, get caught dealing? die.

Even though I'd like to dance upon her asshole emitting grave....I won't...

why don't you just delete your post then

unreal moonglow

I was no fan of the Jimmeh but I would never have posted an insult to the death of his wife when it comes
I cant really hold it against them.
If obama were to die, I would be buying rounds at the local tavern before the coroner even got to his body.

Well if being cold gets one to the age of 94 there must be something to be said for it. She was cold to any reporter who asked stupid questions.

not sure but there is a viewing for a 19 year old here in town tonight that died from a Heroin overdose. 8th one this year that I had to go to.
pretty sure I dont happen to be lucky enough to know everyone that dies this way.
Dealers should be executed on the spot. Dont even waste our time with a trial, get caught dealing? die.
There were many deaths in the 70's and 80's due to drug abuse. And there are people who complain about the folk locked up for dealing dangerous drugs to this day. It really hits home when it takes the life of friends and family.

Well if being cold gets one to the age of 94 there must be something to be said for it. She was cold to any reporter who asked stupid questions.
Nancy was not a First Lady who was warm and cuddly with the people. Neither was Hillary, Roslyn Carter or Pat Nixon
Michelle Obama and Barbara Bush were much more approachable

But I do admire how much she loved her husband

There were many deaths in the 70's and 80's due to drug abuse. And there are people who complain about the folk locked up for dealing dangerous drugs to this day. It really hits home when it takes the life of friends and family.
No. the people only complain about kids being locked up for dealing drugs when whites make all the money from it and bring it into the neighborhoods. To my knowledge no Black people had cargo planes that brought drugs into the communities. Thats directly the result of the Reagans and the Iran Contras.

Forum List

Back