🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Has Passed Away

She had a hell of a lot of class. Hell, more in her pinky than the current Baboon has in her entire grotesque body.
She had about as much class as a wrinkled prune. I thought she was 94 when Reagan was in office.

She was way classier than that ho-bitch that's there, now.
Keep wishing. No one with that many visible blue veins and wrinkled skin can be considered classy.
lol.gif

Class isn't physical. That skank whore we have now doesn't act, nor look classy.
Nancy was just an old wrinkled veiny woman. She doesnt have class just because she looked older than her years.

Wait until that gorilla looking tramp currently nesting up in the White House turns 90 and see how funky she's going to look. All that fried food she shovels down her cocksucker probably guaranteed that she have a heart attack. at before she's 60.

Poor Nancy was just heartbroken when her husband passed away. :( I will never forget this scene, and how my heart broke for her.

US_Navy_040607-N-6811L-043_Nancy_Reagan_lays_her_head_on_the_flag-draped_mahogany_casket_of_her_husband,_former_President_Ronald_Reagan.jpg

I laughed at this fake photo. That scum bucket unleashed drugs in my community and did his best to create a cycle of Black men going to prison, police brutality, and crack to kill many people.

She had about as much class as a wrinkled prune. I thought she was 94 when Reagan was in office.

Keep wishing. No one with that many visible blue veins and wrinkled skin can be considered classy.
lol.gif

Class isn't physical. That skank whore we have now doesn't act, nor look classy.
Nancy was just an old wrinkled veiny woman. She doesnt have class just because she looked older than her years.

Wait until that gorilla looking tramp currently nesting up in the White House turns 90 and see how funky she's going to look. All that fried food she shovels down her cocksucker probably guaranteed that she have a heart attack. at before she's 60.
One thing we know for sure is that she is going to look better than any other first lady in history. Black women actually look better the older they get. Thats why she doesnt look 90 like Nancy did when she was running the country.

lol.gif

One thing we know for sure is that she is going to look better than any other first lady in history. Black women actually look better the older they get. Thats why she doesnt look 90 like Nancy did when she was running the country.

She's going to be standing on the corner sucking cock for a crack rock and waiting for her first-uh-da-munt check.

lol.gif

She's going to be standing on the corner sucking cock for a crack rock and waiting for her first-uh-da-munt check.
Just because Nancy did that doesnt mean your First Lady will have to do that.

Poor Nancy was just heartbroken when her husband passed away. :( I will never forget this scene, and how my heart broke for her.

US_Navy_040607-N-6811L-043_Nancy_Reagan_lays_her_head_on_the_flag-draped_mahogany_casket_of_her_husband,_former_President_Ronald_Reagan.jpg

I laughed at this fake photo. That scum bucket unleashed drugs in my community and did his best to create a cycle of Black men going to prison, police brutality, and crack to kill many people.

What a loser you are!

People do drugs because THEY want to. Those policies continue. I guess that makes Obama a scumbag too, right?

People do drugs because THEY want to. Those policies continue. I guess that makes Obama a scumbag too, right?
They also do them because they are readily available due to Reagan flooding the market. Thats a double whammy when people are living in conditions they want to pretend doesnt exist due to racism.

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.
I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

They also do them because they are readily available due to Reagan flooding the market. Thats a double whammy when people are living in conditions they want to pretend doesnt exist due to racism.

It is no one else's fault if someone decides to do drugs instead of trying to better their situation. That is only that individual's fault.

What kind of a scumbag picks on a dead old woman? The lowest in the barrel, that's what kind.
I'm not picking on her. She cant read this forum. Shes dead. I'm picking on the cave monkeys that are pretending like she was classy or some national treasure instead of the corrupted human I know her to be.

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.

As a First Lady, Nancy had a reputation of being somewhat cold and uncaring

But you could never question how much she loved her Ronnie

She was definitely a classy lady. If there is someone here with no class, it would be you. You are ignorant.
Stop trying to convince me I will never think that old bag had any class. She never did anything of note except look extraordinarily old.

It is no one else's fault if someone decides to do drugs instead of trying to better their situation. That is only that individual's fault.
I disagree. If you provide the drugs you are also responsible.

Forum List

Back