Nancy Knows... setting up AG Barr..."He's gone ROGUE!"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A preemptive strike at our AG as word has LEAKED OUT that Barr's report is going to be devastating to the Party of INFANTICIDE!

Nancy Pelosi on Friday charged Attorney General William Barr with going 'rogue' and using the Justice Department to participate in the 'cover up of a cover up' for President Donald Trump.

'He's gone rogue,' the speaker said of Barr on MSNBC's 'Morning Joe.'

'I think where they're going is a cover-up of the cover-up,' she added. 'And that's really very sad for them. And to have a Justice Department go so rogue, well, they had been for a while.'

Barr's role in the Trump administration has come into question since a transcript of the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky showed Trump repeatedly urged his Ukrainian counter part to talk to Barr and Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, about Joe and Hunter Biden.

'I would like to have the attorney general call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it,' Trump told Zelensky about an investigation he wanted into CrowdStrike, a California-based company that was hired by the Democratic National Committee to investigate the Russian hack of their emails in the 2016 election.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I don't think so, I think he's always been rogue, no one changes overnight. He just is even more rogue now.

Why would you NOT go to the scene of the crime to examine the crime?

Dear Ukraine,
Do us all a favor and enlighten us about the blackmail and extortion perpetrated on your country by our former Vice President and should we expect this type of behavior to escalate should he become even more powerful...

EXTORTION: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Last edited:
Why would you NOT go to the scene of the crime to examine the crime?

Dear Ukraine,
Do us all a favor and enlighten us about the blackmail and extortion perpetrated on your country by our former Vice President and should we expect this type of behavior to escalate should he become even more powerful...

EXTORTION: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

He's a DEMOCRAT........YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Forum List

Back