Nancy Pelosi Already Displaying Signs Of Alzheimers.Maybe She Needs To Step Down?

Nancy Pelosi. One of 100 reasons Democrats will wind up in the toilet in 2018

Thank GOD the mob made Harry Reid leave by tuning him up so badly that he lost sight in one eye.

Maybe Vinny the Nose needs to visit Pelosi as well.

Thank GOD the mob made Harry Reid leave by tuning him up so badly that he lost sight in one eye.

Nancy Pelosi will later make a statement than an alien from Mars took one of Reids eyes when he was abducted.

Nancy Pelosi will later make a statement than an alien from Mars took one of Reids eyes when he was abducted.

My favorite recent Nancy Pelosi bubblehead rambling was when she said "NO ONE IN OUR SANCTUARY CITY DISOBEYS THE LAW." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a stupid dipshit bitch.

The MEDIA did NOT hold her accountable, because they aren't really news. They are political propaganda.

Think about it, that stupid botox addicted cvnt said that no one in SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS THE LAW. I guess they could really save money by eliminating unneeded law enforcement.

Oh, one more quick thing.....IN WHAT CITY WAS KATE STEINLE MURDERED? (SAN FRANCISCO) WHAT WAS THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF THE MURDERER? (DEPORTED 6 TIMES)

Hmm....those do not seem to bolster Pelosi's argument, do they?

:cow: :eusa_think: :poke: :smoke: By now we have all seen the video of Nancy Pelosi speaking of the current President, George Bush. And to think thousands of people voted for her in November? Maybe they all have Dementia/Alzheimers as well? And not just Queen Pelosi, Dumbass Waters needs to call it quits too being she seems to think that Russia is bombing North Korea.
:slap:'
Anyone else agree with my point/suggestion? :iagree:

Pelosi & Waters were never the brightest bulbs in the bin!

Forum List

Back