Nancy Pelosi and her self-loathing grandson

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Dims, please keep this woman as your leader, she fits all of you to a 'T'.

Pelosi: My Grandson's Birthday Wish Was To Have Brown Skin, Brown Eyes; "Face Of The Future Of Our Country"

DACA recipients, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was reminded of her own grandson.

Pelosi, who noted her Italian heritage, said her grandson comes from Irish, English, "whatever, whatever" descent. She added that he is a "mix." Pelosi shared that when her grandson blew out the candles at his sixth birthday party he made a wish that he would have "brown skin and brown eyes" like his Hispanic friend Antonio.

NANCY PELOSI: I'm reminded of my own grandson. He is Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American, he is a mix. But he looks more the other [Italian] side of the family, shall we say.

And when he had his sixth birthday... he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he's from Guatemala. And he has beautiful tan skinned, beautiful brown eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish?

Pelosi: My Grandson's Birthday Wish Was To Have Brown Skin, Brown Eyes; "Face Of The Future Of Our Country"

Pelosi, who noted her Italian heritage, said her grandson comes from Irish, English, "whatever, whatever" descent. She added that he is a "mix." Pelosi shared that when her grandson blew out the candles at his sixth birthday party he made a wish that he would have "brown skin and brown eyes" like his Hispanic friend Antonio.

NANCY PELOSI: I'm reminded of my own grandson. He is Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American, he is a mix. But he looks more the other [Italian] side of the family, shall we say.

And when he had his sixth birthday... he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he's from Guatemala. And he has beautiful tan skinned, beautiful brown eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish?

How sweet.

pelosisontrump.png

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) son spent New Year’s Eve mingling with members of the Trump family at their annual Mar-a-Lago event.

"The San Francisco Chronicle first reported Sunday that Paul Pelosi Jr. shared a photo on New Year’s Day of him posing with President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump at the gala."

Pelosi's son celebrated New Year's Eve with Trumps at Mar-a-Lago

Families like Pelosi and Trump only celebrate one color, namely the color of money.

And progs like to pretend they're not the racists. It's all they think about.
Considering how the repukes keep putting it out by their actions it is hard not to think about it.
Do you believe a 6 year old boy wishes he looked like the future of his country?

And I thought you weren't supposed to tell what you wished for or it wouldn't happen. Maybe this boy is more prescient than he lets on.

She is a fucking liar.

How sweet.

The future of our country should be one where, people are comfortable with who others are AND who they themselves are. Why should a black kid have to wish he was white and the opposite is also true.
Now that would be sweet, not the pretending from Pelosi

This was one of the most disgusting cases of pandering I've ever seen.

The Dimocrat party knows more and more white people with self-respect are leaving their party. Since the election, they are pulling out all the stops to not only attract more Hispanics, but to get them to the polls.

It hasn't been that many years ago that the leaders of the Dimocrat party, were all in for more border security, and were much more open to deportation when neccessary.
Today, this party not only wants to give illegals amnesty and give them all sanctuary, but they don't even believe in a countries rights of sovereignty.

If being white has so many privileges how come leftards always pretend to be Indian, Mexican or black?
If being male has so many privileges how come so many male leftards pretend to be female?

Everything about a liberal's odious existence is an exercise in oikophobic hatred for every single detail of Western society. Every detail of a liberal's psyche is based on nothing but hate and malice. There is nothing positive, nothing altruistic, nothing thought-provoking, nothing clever, nothing constructive about them - it's all mindless, destructive rage. Liberals supplicate on their bellies (like the worms they are) before the most degenerate nation on the N. American continent, Mexcrementico, a crime sewer run by drug cartels.

The ultimate proof of liberal stupidity: it's a demonstrable fact that the Western culture they hate so much is the most advanced culture in human history. No other culture has made as many advances in technology, knowledge and human rights than the West. Like it or not, that's one of the most self-evident facts of humanity. But liberals, for whatever pathological reasons, are soooo attracted to the most barbaric, violent criminal 3rd world, semi-literate dregs of humanity. Who never had the brains or values to create a civilized, modern society.

The little kid's wish to be like his friend wasn't all that strange coming out of a 5 or 6 year old. Grandma's interpretation was looney as she turned it into something about our national demographics.

The little kid's wish to be like his friend wasn't all that strange coming out of a 5 or 6 year old. Grandma's interpretation was looney as she turned it into something about our national demographics.

And in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she made the whole story up just so she could pander to Hispanics.

The boy never said it. The closest he gets to Hispanic children is when the housekeeper's kid comes by. San Fran Nan made it up.

I wonder what that white chick who always craved fried chicken and grits wished what color she would of liked to have been born

Forum List

Back