Nancy Pelosi called names, jeered at...by CUBAN AMERICANS in Miami...

Cubans sure should know how to spot a commie.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Did you score some political points by making that comment? JFK is dead.

It means I can read the last part of the OP.

"CUBAN... restaurant".

And to assist you with the meaning of this message since you won't get it anyway... it means you are retarded.

This is a repeat threads....

So, I'll repeat myself by saying I don't think this should be happening.

Nobody detests Madam Botox as much as I do. But lowering to the level of the left will not endear us to people.

It is their reprehensible treatment of people that is pushing democrats to vote for GOPer's. Why ruin it ?

I am this close to posting some of Yahweh's greatest sayings (written by White hating rabbis and secret society editors) not so Sweetsue92 can realize she has been had for being uneducated, but to try to help. LOL

Oh honey I have read the entire Bible twice and much of it many times, some of it dozens of times. Nothing you post would surprise me.

You, on the other hand, had never heard "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind" and did not certainly know where it was from. So....

SweetSue92, can you restate that in English?

It's from the Bible, Hosea 8:7. "Indeed, they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind." It means you have planted what you did not mean to harvest--you did not know what you would gather. Kavanaugh referred to it in his opening statement.

So many of our very best, wise sayings come from our very best Book.

Not sure I agree with your summation. Certainly not with the politics sprinkled in with theology. But I get you Sue.

You don't get me and that's why you lash out.

This saddens me. I don't like it. This is not how we should be acting as Americans. I don't like Nancy Pelosi, but I would never harass her and cause her to leave a restaurant. If it's wrong for liberals to do this, it's wrong for conservatives to do it.

I condemn them too. Nobody should engage in that type of behavior, particularly at a restaurant.

This incident was not at a restaurant, but if you watched the video, these fucking "conservative voters" were far more aggressive than anybody at the Little Red Hen or the D.C. restaurant where Cruz was heckled.
These assholes were pounding on Pelosi's door.

Cubans sure should know how to spot a commie.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Did you score some political points by making that comment? JFK is dead.

It means I can read the last part of the OP.

"CUBAN... restaurant".

And to assist you with the meaning of this message since you won't get it anyway... it means you are retarded.

cuban american restaurant

Didn't get that part, did ya'.

Oh yeah, those violent Democratic mobs....Uh-huh....Yeah, right.
Here's the Trumpers calling Pelosi a piece of shit and banging on her door.
Neanderthal pigs.
Fucking hypocrites....to their core.

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump approves of body-slamming reporters.
Trump says he has no regrets about praising congressman for assaulting reporter - CNNPolitics

Trump cultists, I hope you choke on Donald's Kool Aid.

5061416a1aa5aff74fb97c5c5df0515a--funny-humor-funny-sayings.jpg

And here, folks ^^^^^^^^ is a perfect example of a Trumpanzee.
Can't attack the message, since it's a fact.
So the chickenshit attacks the messenger.
Go swing your little thing somewhere else, troll.

the Dems/leftists/etc INITIATED the war
just like when the Japs initiated the war, was it wrong for the US to pummel them??--NO

Both sides have been violent. It’s delusional to believe otherwise...

Actually, no they have not.
The incidents that have occurred in the last few months have been people shouting at politicians.
No bodily harm.
But there was violence in Charlottesville, and it would NOT have happened had the Nazis just stayed home and burned their tiki torches in the own fucking backyards.

Oh yeah, those violent Democratic mobs....Uh-huh....Yeah, right.
Here's the Trumpers calling Pelosi a piece of shit and banging on her door.
Neanderthal pigs.
Fucking hypocrites....to their core.

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump approves of body-slamming reporters.
Trump says he has no regrets about praising congressman for assaulting reporter - CNNPolitics

Trump cultists, I hope you choke on Donald's Kool Aid.

Every progressive democrat approves antifa and their ACTUAL physical violence. Pelosi was called names.

Who is the hypocrite here?

The incidents that have occurred in the last few months have been people shouting at politicians.
No bodily harm.
But there was violence in Charlottesville, and it would NOT have happened had the Nazis just stayed home and burned their tiki torches in the own fucking backyards.
Excellent way to showcase your anti-first amendment views.

No bodily harm.
1. Unite the Right are not nazis--please provide their manifesto to prove that they are
2. anti-Trumpers TORTURED a mentally disabled person
yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"
4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
3. now you are saying Americans do not have the right to peacefully protest/march--YOU are the nazi

There are assholes on both sides I don't support what these people did to Pelosi anymore than I do what the leftwing mob did with Sarah Sanders or Ted Cruz. Anyone who thought right wing activist were not going to start doing to Democrats what the left wing ones have been doing to Republicans is either naive a fool or both. If you are only outraged when one side does this type of stuff then your not really outraged at all.

Forum List

Back