Nancy Pelosi called names, jeered at...by CUBAN AMERICANS in Miami...

BREAKING: Protester tries to drive Mitch McConnel out of restaurant, other restaurant patrons defend McConnel and drive out the protester who loses his shit throwing food as he flees. :auiqs.jpg: You know Dem's have lost the American people when they start defending McConnel :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Both sides have been violent. It’s delusional to believe otherwise...

Actually, no they have not.
The incidents that have occurred in the last few months have been people shouting at politicians.
No bodily harm.
But there was violence in Charlottesville, and it would NOT have happened had the Nazis just stayed home and burned their tiki torches in the own fucking backyards.
1. Unite the Right are not nazis--please provide their manifesto to prove that they are
2. anti-Trumpers TORTURED a mentally disabled person
yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"
4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live
3. now you are saying Americans do not have the right to peacefully protest/march--YOU are the nazi

1. Why don't you prove they are not by posting their manifesto. Too chicken?
2. Rhetorical bullshit with no proof
3. 3 violent teenage attackers high on crack are not representatives of the DNC
4. They didn't peacefully protest in Charlottesville, asshole. They surrounded the counter-protestors and attacked them.
5. You're a fucking idiot. David Duke was extremely pleased with Charlottesville.
......also--Unite the Right are EXACTLY like the thousands of Asian/Black/latino organizations that promote their OWN race
unless you can prove/provide their manifesto saying otherwise--which you haven't

BREAKING: Protester tries to drive Mitch McConnel out of restaurant, other restaurant patrons defend McConnel and drive out the protester who loses his shit throwing food as he flees. :auiqs.jpg: You know Dem's have lost the American people when they start defending McConnel :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I guess WE THE PEOPLE have ha enough of democrap shit... That tells me the upcoming election is going to be a land slide and it wont be fore dimwits..

Oh yeah, those violent Democratic mobs....Uh-huh....Yeah, right.
Here's the Trumpers calling Pelosi a piece of shit and banging on her door.
Neanderthal pigs.
Fucking hypocrites....to their core.

Oh, and let's not forget that Trump approves of body-slamming reporters.
Trump says he has no regrets about praising congressman for assaulting reporter - CNNPolitics

Trump cultists, I hope you choke on Donald's Kool Aid.

I've condemned all violence by anyone. Having said that you don't want to get in my wife's face.

Ever.

Neanderthal pigs.

Trump says he has no regrets about praising congressman for assaulting reporter - CNNPolitics

You're already on record as supporting Progressive Beta males punching women son.

I guess WE THE PEOPLE have ha enough of democrap shit... That tells me the upcoming election is going to be a land slide and it wont be fore dimwits..
People are overall decent. Once they realize what demoncrats are, they turn. It's hard to get them to open their eyes...they have been brainwashed and continue to be brainwashed in schools and via the media...but it is getting harder and harder to pretend not to notice what the lefties are up to.

What we have is a big population of brainwashed useful idiots that were supposed to get Hillary into office...and then there would have been the overnight transformation into a communist police state, and the useful idiots would have been more or less slaughtered.

The commies missed the boat (thank you Trump) so now what you're seeing is what happens when useful idiots are not sufficiently useful to get their commie god or goddess into power. We don't kill them, because we believe in the law and the Constitution. Useless idiots who would have been purged by marxists are the ones who are now seeing, too late, what they have been a part of and what the Dem party and their propagandists have been up to. So there is a population of people who are waking up...and instead of being slaughtered, they will help us reset or country back to lawfulness.

Last edited:
People are overall decent. Once the realize what demoncrats are, they turn. It's hard to get them to open their eyes...they have been brainwashed and continue to be brainwashed in schools and via the media...but it is getting harder and harder to pretend not to notice what the lefties are up to.

People who are not virulently partisan are waking up all over the world.

I condemn them too. Nobody should engage in that type of behavior, particularly at a restaurant.

I agree.

It is tempting to appreciate the poetic justice in seeing subhuman Democrat filth subjected to the abuses which they have actively promoted and participated in against their opposition.

But this behavior is just wrong, regardless of which side is doing it to whom. The scumbags doing it here to Ms. Pelosi are no better than the scumbags doing it to conservatives; and they do not represent the values of conservatives or Republicans.

Last edited:
Staged bull crap...Pelosi is famous for this kind of trick...they were her campaign workers....
Hadn't heard that one... If you have info please share..
I just have a hunch because she has been accused of staging her own protests before....I'm sure she is worried that the mobs are all dems and wants to try and discount that truth....

Pelosi is a traitor, she has sided with invading hoards of illegals who KILL and RAPE American citizens. She's lucky they didn't tar and feather her.

More histrionics.
Is it your time of month?

The left will be destroyed while we are MAGA!

Pelosi is looking forward to being Speaker of the House again.
The new House is looking forward to moving quickly on Trump for violations of the emoluments clause and impeachment proceedings before the damage he is causing becomes permanent.

Staged bull crap...Pelosi is famous for this kind of trick...they were her campaign workers....
Hadn't heard that one... If you have info please share..
I just have a hunch because she has been accused of staging her own protests before....I'm sure she is worried that the mobs are all dems and wants to try and discount that truth....

Why don't you just fucking watch the video before you post stupid remarks?

Neanderthal pigs.

So you hate Hispanics who are dissenting?

Wow.

Racist.

Pelosi is a traitor, she has sided with invading hoards of illegals who KILL and RAPE American citizens. She's lucky they didn't tar and feather her.

More histrionics.

The new House is looking forward to moving quickly on Trump for violations of the emoluments clause and impeachment proceedings before the damage he is causing becomes permanent.
This is exactly why you will be defeated..

People are overall decent. Once they realize what demoncrats are, they turn. It's hard to get them to open their eyes...they have been brainwashed and continue to be brainwashed in schools and via the media...but it is getting harder and harder to pretend not to notice what the lefties are up to.

What we have is a big population of brainwashed useful idiots that were supposed to get Hillary into office...and then there would have been the overnight transformation into a communist police state, and the useful idiots would have been more or less slaughtered.

The commies missed the boat (thank you Trump) so now what you're seeing is what happens when useful idiots are not sufficiently useful to get their commie god or goddess into power. We don't kill them, because we believe in the law an the Constitution. See the useful idiots who are purged by marxists are the ones who see, too late, what they have been a part of. So there is a population of people who are realizing it...and instead of being slaughtered, they will help us reset or country back to lawfulness.

Dem's control of the media has let them lie and spew a biased narrative for decades. Trump has destroyed that advantage, its now a level playing field and the Dem's are losing.

Hey dumb shit! What are you going to do in 2021? When your stupid screen name is waitingfor2020? Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahheeehheeehheeehhahahahah

Neanderthal pigs.

WTF, they look like Dreamers.

More histrionics.

LMAO then you woke up lib. :itsok:

Forum List

Back