Nancy Pelosi Declares NO Presidential Debates

The last thing the Democrats want is for feeble minded Joe having to go one on one unscripted with Trump
VP Harris stuck it to the moron Trump today Maybe have her take Bidens place? How many republicans do you need to want Biden over the complete ah trump before you stop bashing Joe? And btw it's hard debating an ah whose every other word out of his mouth is a lie
Wow! Biden is so far gone you clowns want the Mattress Queen to take over even before the election.
Biden will make Trump cry Will beat him like a drum

Biden has been debating rivals speaking before audiences his whole life He'll make trump look like the AH he is Amazes me how you repubs want that scumbag as president

The plan is Biden will refuse to debate. Then the communist democrats will claim that Trump refused to debate Biden. The same thing they always do.

The last thing the Democrats want is for feeble minded Joe having to go one on one unscripted with Trump
VP Harris stuck it to the moron Trump today Maybe have her take Bidens place? How many republicans do you need to want Biden over the complete ah trump before you stop bashing Joe? And btw it's hard debating an ah whose every other word out of his mouth is a lie
Wow! Biden is so far gone you clowns want the Mattress Queen to take over even before the election.
Biden will make Trump cry Will beat him like a drum

Hows that hat fit after trump shat in it?

The plan is Biden will refuse to debate. Then the communist democrats will claim that Trump refused to debate Biden. The same thing they always do.
Trump has a reckless disregard for all Americans Silent on Wisc shooting ?? Trump is scared, an ass hole a republican ,,,But I repeat myself

I remember I said that this was going to be the angle quite some time ago. Here it is, right in front of America. Just consider the last 3.5 years and why would anyone believe it wouldn't be anything but the same motivations.

My guess is they are deathly afraid of Trump confronting him on China in particular. It is such a slam dunk winning issue for him and there is little retort that can't be placated with a history lesson.

If I am Trump and Biden refuses to debate, I would offer to have a debate with Kanye West and have a 3rd, empty stand for which he can fill it if he likes. Who is going to elect someone who doesn't debate?

Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi suggested Thursday that former Vice President Joe Biden cancel his three scheduled debates with President Trump because the commander-in-chief would "belittle" the forum and engage in "skullduggery."

"I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi said out of the blue at a news conference at the Capitol, saying she doesn't want the debates to be "an exercise in skullduggery."

"I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States. Now I know that the Biden campaign thinks in a different way about this."

Pelosi is the latest high-profile Democrat to offer a major piece of advice to the former vice president. Earlier this week, former 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Biden shouldn't concede the race under any circumstances.
Why debate trump when all he does is lie and his supporters believe him?

The 80s called...
They said you're just dumb.

Biden should stand on a stage, eight feet away from Trump and debate him.
That said, there is a more important issue that needs to be addressed and needs an Amendment to the Constitution and that is that the Constitution limits the eligibility age for the presidency at 35, yet doesn't set an "upper" age limit. Due to the importance of the position of the leader of this nation, I think that there should be an eligibility limit as to how old a candidate can be by election day. I would limit it to sixty years of age. That way, even if the candidate wins and serves two terms, he/she will have only reached the age of sixty-eight by the time they end their run in office.
My other thought on eligibility, has been, for some time, that as the president is the designated "Commander-in-Chief" of our military forces, he/she should have a basic experience at it, to better understand its workings. He/she should have served at least "one" tour of "honorable" military service, regardless of the branch or rank attained.
Every US citizen should serve at least four years in the military

Just saw Pelosi on C Span. Started the Biden should not debate Trump spiel. Bad mouthing Trump about debates. Could possibly see Progs not wanting Biden to debate as they veer away from it. Said that maybe they should both be separate and asked questions. To me it means that Trump would grill Biden if both in same room. And Progs do not want to have that.
She knows that Biden has no chance against Trump, he'll just melt on stage.

The DemonRats will lose this election and they know it!

If Biden is not able to debate Trump, he is not able to become president.

and....if he debates Trump.... lol...... he loses even in a bigger way.

Both ways the Rats are doomed.

Then: Joe cant give a convention speech
Now: Joe gave a good speech

Now: Joe cant debate
Future: Joe does good in debates

Guys Donald Trump cant even answer what he will do in his second term. He is dead. Toast. His record is full of holes.

So why are you so panicked

Uh... why are you so shaken you’re typing nonsense?

Joe will just lose even bigger if he doesn't debate and defend his policy proposals....

Trump will be defending his record, since he has no policy proposals except more of the same. Republicans no longer have any policy. Just blind adherence to Trump.
Trump can’t ‘defend’ a record of nothing but lies, corruption, and failure.

“Nancy Pelosi Declares NO Presidential Debates”

As already correctly noted: the Speaker made no such ‘declaration.’

'"I myself -- just don't tell anybody who told you this, especially don't tell Joe Biden: I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi, D-Calif., volunteered during a news conference with reporters at the Capitol Thursday morning. "I do not think that the president of the United States has comported himself in a way that anybody should [and] has any association with truth, evidence, data and facts."

Pelosi urged Biden not to "legitimize a conversation" with Trump and pointed at the president’s "disgraceful stalking" during the 2016 debates against Hillary Clinton.

"I think that he'll probably act in a way that is beneath the dignity of the presidency. He does that every day," Pelosi fumed. "But I think it will also belittle what the debates are supposed to be about, and they're not to be about skullduggery on the part of somebody who has no respect for the office he holds, much less the democratic process."'

And she’s correct.

Biden has been debating rivals speaking before audiences his whole life He'll make trump look like the AH he is Amazes me how you repubs want that scumbag as president
Biden is not known as an expert debater. He is not the smartest guy either. He has near 50 years of government experience in which he learned things from osmosis. There are many long timers there that are the same way. Stay long enough and you tenure and seniority. As a V.P. I believed he was there to steady the neophyte Obama. Obama soon surpassed Biden and then the macabre back scene Prog deals occurred moving us much further left.

Forum List

Back