🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nancy Pelosi goes schizophrenic on House floor

• Banned
She's still flapping her gums. Over 5 hours now.

One expects the party that loses steadily to replace the leadership that engineered the loss. Guess democrats don't. Don't tell them, though. We don't want them figuring it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One expects the party that loses steadily to replace the leadership that engineered the loss. Guess democrats don't. Don't tell them, though. We don't want them figuring it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She carries a big stick in that Party. Most of them are afraid of her.

She is pissed beyond belief that Schumer caved and the 2 year budget deal does not include DACA.

Pissed?

ITDepends.jpg

She ought to know that we have to pass it so we can find out what’s in it.

I watched a minute of Minority Leader Pelosi's eight-hour speech to the House of Reps.

She was talking about how much people in her immediate family adored Hispanic people.

She wanted us to know how much she does, too, and that she will continue to fight for DACA recipients.

If the Democrats take back the House in November, she will again be the Speaker.

Eventually, however, she will have to retire.

I am sure that she will look back on her career with great satisfaction: Hispanic people in the Golden State are becoming the dominant group, with more and more local and state Hispanic politicians being elected every day.

You'd think they would have learned from the last gov shut down. Instead the have their leadership stand hours upon hours for illegal aliens. Maybe someday they will stand up that long for Americans.

Of course, If they learned they would be Republicans

The Dems spent the last month trying to live down the illegals over citizens stance they took during the shutdown. Pelosi spent eight hours blowing that out of the water.

Forum List

Back