Nancy Pelosi is an arrogant and idiotic simpleton..Declared Hillary is the PREZ

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
pelosi_oh_no_ap.jpg

With her in charge the democrats should be on the extinction list in 8 years......maybe less

Liberals are Weapons Grade Stupid.

They're dangerous when left unsecured.

When it comes to bringing the stupid Nancy Pelosi is a hall of famer.

Democrats are the stupidest creatures on earth.

There is no doubt about that.

These "people" are dangerously stupid. Weapons Grade Stupid, and they're dangerous when left unsecured.

I say it a lot, but it needs to be broadcast nationally so the rest of the country can police them up and contain them. It's a global crisis actually.

These "people" are dangerously stupid. Weapons Grade Stupid, and they're dangerous when left unsecured.

I say it a lot, but it needs to be broadcast nationally so the rest of the country can police them up and contain them. It's a global crisis actually.

oh I agree.

this one is one of the worst of the lot.....I hate him... annoying cockroaches of the loony left....I want to step on them LOL

oh I agree.

this one is one of the worst of the lot.....I hate him... annoying cockroaches of the loony left....I want to step on them LOL

I declare howard dean, King Of Constipated Turkeys who scream a lot

I declare Nancy Pelosi, Queen Of Guam,,,{well, the east end that collapsed into the ocean}

According to ibturds people can identify themselves any way they want, and you better respect their authoritar....

I identify as the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere.

You should become the Emperor of the Eastern Hemisphere before Putin claims it, and order the Island of Guam to capsize and purge itself of democrooks and tree snakes.

Forum List

Back