Nancy Pelosi is an arrogant and idiotic simpleton..Declared Hillary is the PREZ

He is afraid the island of Guam will tip over and capsize due to population growth?

Holy Shit. I think we might have the stupidest thing ever uttered by an elected official.

This is the first time you saw this?

This is an actual hearing in the US House of Representatives, and Hank Johnson was actually elected to represent "people".

Not only do these "people" support idiots like Hank Johnson, and KILLERS like Ted Kennedy, they defend them.

HOW FUCKING STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO VOTE DEMOCROOK?

That is a question that will plague rational historians for a millennia.

I declare Huma, President Of All Small Penises

rainbow-projectile-vomiting-o.gif

I can't imagine hating a person more than I hate that shriveled old snatch.

It gets easier when you work in government and have to deal with libturds. You reach levels of hate that you have to consult the bible for guidance on otherwise you'll end up in the news.

Nancy Pelosi is sooo hot. I believe anything she says!

29mu6h1.jpg
Jesus you indians have low standards. Not that I didn't know that I see how you live but for fuck sakes use the internet you're currently on. If Pelosi's tits are your go to standard for political stances...good lord man. Obviously you aren't qualified to actually read what she say's or try's to pass into law. I always suspected you were superficial.

When it comes to bringing the stupid Nancy Pelosi is a hall of famer.

She has some competition though.

He is afraid the island of Guam will tip over and capsize due to population growth?

Holy Shit. I think we might have the stupidest thing ever uttered by an elected official.

Typical black "intellectualism".

Democrats are so obsessed with white rural stupidity that they allowed black inner city retards to climb the ladder.

Jesus you indians have low standards. Not that I didn't know that I see how you live but for fuck sakes use the internet you're currently on. If Pelosi's tits are your go to standard for political stances...good lord man. Obviously you aren't qualified to actually read what she say's or try's to pass into law. I always suspected you were superficial.

I always knew Lakoturd was a complete blithering idiot and I've ignored it for the most part.

Pelosi is an absolute bubblehead hack POS liar.

I wish she would leave us all alone, for phucksakes.

Any elected official who claims we have to pass a bill in order to understand what's in it should NOT be in office.

Pelosi is an absolute bubblehead hack POS liar.

I wish she would leave us all alone, for phucksakes.

Any elected official who claims we have to pass a bill in order to understand what's in it should NOT be in office.
It's the old stool sample legislation.

Forum List

Back