Nancy Pelosi Lied About Never Meeting The Russian Ambassador!

She is just awful.

I'll remind everyone that she was part of the "ENHANCED INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES" witch hunt for Republicans after Obama won.

She wanted Republicans to go to prison over alleged torture...until it was determined that SHE WAS IN MEETINGS WHERE TORTURE WAS DISCUSSED.

...then it all went away over night.

Last edited:
A picture of Pelosi's meeting with then Russian President Medvedev, which included the Russian Ambassador she claimed to have never met with has surfaced. Should Pelosi apply the same ethical standards she wants to apply to Jeff Sessions and resign?

Photo contradicts Pelosi's statement about not meeting Kislyak

Provide proof that she actually met him. I've been in many meetings where I didn't actually meet everyone. Provide proof that they actually had a conversation. However, this is all totally irrelevant unless they discussed how to rig the election - like Trump did.

Provide proof that she actually met him. I've been in many meetings where I didn't actually meet everyone. Provide proof that they actually had a conversation. However, this is all totally irrelevant unless they discussed how to rig the election - like Trump did.

Do you remember meeting with Obama?

a0aab7c137b74267b2614c704f248047.jpg

A picture of Pelosi's meeting with then Russian President Medvedev, which included the Russian Ambassador she claimed to have never met with has surfaced. Should Pelosi apply the same ethical standards she wants to apply to Jeff Sessions and resign?

Do you think she should be punished for lying?
I think that old batty woman should retire
Me too but she keeps winning the vote so that's not really in our control. Do you think she should face consequences for lying about meeting with the ambassador?

Me too but she keeps winning the vote so that's not really in our control. Do you think she should face consequences for lying about meeting with the ambassador?
The hag will be 77 in a couple weeks. Her last term. But she shouldn't be punished. That would be beating an Alzheimer patient. Poor thing ain't right in the head.

The hag will be 77 in a couple weeks. Her last term. But she shouldn't be punished. That would be beating an Alzheimer patient. Poor thing ain't right in the head.
Classy post dude.

Forum List

Back