What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

Do you want cheese to go with that whine? Scum, demrats, lies cheating, pedophile bs, name-calling, proclaiming the ruination of America. You are just a partisan on a half-baked rant.
I am and have been having a easy time with this economy. No large scale factory closing and people losing home like the after the Bush crash. Most of my funds are banked against snapshot of certain segments, as that is how most of mine is set up. I didn't earn anywhere near max, but it was positive, and I lost nothing after the covid drop, just not making anything. My wife has made back her losses and is in positive territory again. Employment is great, some say better than when Donny was in and wage gains are outpacing inflation. We have had inflation, but it is and has been dropping. I remember buying a house in the Reagan years at 10% interest and a hell of a lot higher inflation than we've seen in the last three years, but I needed and wanted the house, and could afford to gamble on the economy improving, even back then. I'm sorry you are having a bad time, but the city I am in is doing great. Maybe you can work out a way to get ahead without the depending on the government. I always have.

You must have bought it at the end of the President Reagan years. I've been a Realtor since Nixon was President and 30-year mortgage rates reached 16% at the end of Carter and 18% during Reagan's first two years before beginning to drop. We didn't believe that we'd ever see single-digit rates again.

You must have bought it at the end of the President Reagan years. I've been a Realtor since Nixon was President and 30-year mortgage rates reached 16% at the end of Carter and 18% during Reagan's first two years before beginning to drop. We didn't believe that we'd ever see single-digit rates again.
I remember those days. Nixon took us off the gold standard, the Opec oil embargo, started the inflation, high fuel prices, and the double nickel. It was in 85 and I got it at that rate through a local bank. People stressing over the short time inflation we have had, don't know what it was like. It was a different time, and personally I think The Fed freaked and juiced the Keynesian controls. They have not freaked out this time and made it worse. My son just got qualified for 6.2% home loan and one of the contractors on my jobsite, just made an offer a house, based on projected 7.25%. What are home loans running in your region?

I remember those days. Nixon took us off the gold standard, the Opec oil embargo, started the inflation, high fuel prices, and the double nickel. It was in 85 and I got it at that rate through a local bank. People stressing over the short time inflation we have had, don't know what it was like. It was a different time, and personally I think The Fed freaked and juiced the Keynesian controls. They have not freaked out this time and made it worse. My son just got qualified for 6.2% home loan and one of the contractors on my jobsite, just made an offer a house, based on projected 7.25%. What are home loans running in your region?
7% to 7.25%

First of all the 50 “experts” were ex-officials of security organizations, not contemporary ones, and they had served under three different previous Administrations, including Trump’s. They said they had suspicions that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation, not that they had any proof. This was not an official document and they did not “swear” Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation.

Accuracy in commenting — even here on USMB — is important.

I am perfectly fed up with our media promoting ex-officials of the CIA and NSA — many who have horrible track records of lying to Congress, participating in disastrous adventures overseas and/or spying on Americans. Ordinary Americans should ALWAYS be suspicious of such “experts” and their “opinions.”

P.S.

Trump’s MAGA presidency showed itself even more incompetent in appointing such officials. Trump was far more mendacious than his predecessor. Of course Trump’s utter megalomania and lack of familiarity with government, his egoism and inexperience in dealing with bureaucracies or even corporate decision-making, all made his administration of the Presidency a mess, with constant personnel turnovers, even as he excelled in dividing the country and building his own base.

On the 50 “experts” and their letter about Hunter Biden’s computer:

Keep it simple.

The simple truth is Hunter Biden is a total fucking liar and so is Joe.

And SO ARE THOSE 50 BRAINLESS DEEP STATE WEASELS.

Keep it simple.
The simple truth is Hunter Biden is a total fucking liar and so is Joe.
And SO ARE THOSE 50 BRAINLESS DEEP STATE WEASELS.
KEEP IT SIMPLE? What is brainless is your whole conception of the world and especially of Russian-U.S. relations, Russian-Ukrainian relations, and “national security.”

NONE OF THESE can be made SIMPLE just so you brainless hyper-partisan “MAGAdonians” can wrap your little minds around them.

All are complicated, basically fruit of long bipartisan U.S. policy and the reality of Russia’s long-term authoritarian trajectory — not at all dependent on or related to the fact that Hunter Biden is / was one fucked up dude.

One might as well say the leaders of all European countries and every politician and party within them, whatever position they took on NATO or buying gas from Russia, however friendly they were to Russia and however much they tried to work out a peaceful solution with Putin over Ukraine … were all just “fucking liars” and “weasels.”

Joe Biden himself has been a consistent & trusted servant of our still world-leading “liberal-democratic” financial empire. Nobody considers him a “genius,” but nobody considers him an untrustworthy megalomaniac like Trump and his grifting supporters, or a shiftless undependable like his youngest son Hunter.

Nobody who really “matters” — least of all Trump — cares about the normal “legal” corruption that is endemic and built into the system, except to score partisan points. Like the fully bipartisan ex-intelligence chiefs, Joe Biden does his job, he “serves his country” and our ruling elites and “national interests” in the way he has always done and is expected to.

On the other side we have Putin’s truly corrupt, lawless, collapsing police state in Russia with its oligopolistic kleptomaniacal rulers, his long-term efforts to destroy U.S. power abroad and create domestic crisis within our society, his bloody invasion of Ukraine, and the long and steady rise of countervailing anti-Russian Ukrainian nationalism, continuing bipartisan U.S. opposition to Putin, and now too our bipartisan Cold War with China and attempts to decouple or at least de-risk production chains there.

All the above are aspects of U.S. attempts to remain the world “hegemon” … the leader of a more or less (depending on where you live) “Free World.”

None of these are SIMPLE problems caused primarily by “Democrats” — except to the SIMPLE-MINDED.

Last edited:
KEEP IT SIMPLE? What is brainless is your whole conception of the world and especially of Russian-U.S. relations, Russian-Ukrainian relations, and “national security.”

NONE OF THESE can be made SIMPLE just so you brainless hyper-partisan “MAGAdonians” can wrap your little minds around them.

All are complicated, basically fruit of long bipartisan U.S. policy and the reality of Russia’s long-term authoritarian trajectory — not at all dependent on or related to the fact that Hunter Biden is / was one fucked up dude.

One might as well say the leaders of all European countries and every politician and party within them, whatever position they took on NATO or buying gas from Russia, however friendly they were to Russia and however much they tried to work out a peaceful solution with Putin over Ukraine … were all just “fucking liars” and “weasels.”

Joe Biden himself has been a consistent & trusted servant of our still world-leading “liberal-democratic” financial empire. Nobody considers him a “genius,” but nobody considers him an untrustworthy megalomaniac like Trump and his grifting supporters, or a shiftless undependable like his youngest son Hunter.

Nobody who really “matters” — least of all Trump — cares about the normal “legal” corruption that is endemic and built into the system, except to score partisan points. Like the fully bipartisan ex-intelligence chiefs, Joe Biden does his job, he “serves his country” and our ruling elites and “national interests” in the way he has always done and is expected to.

On the other side we have Putin’s truly corrupt, lawless, collapsing police state in Russia with its oligopolistic kleptomaniacal rulers, his long-term efforts to destroy U.S. power abroad and create domestic crisis within our society, his bloody invasion of Ukraine, and the long and steady rise of countervailing anti-Russian Ukrainian nationalism, continuing bipartisan U.S. opposition to Putin, and now too our bipartisan Cold War with China and attempts to decouple or at least de-risk production chains there.

All the above are aspects of U.S. attempts to remain the world “hegemon” … the leader of a more or less (depending on where you live) “Free World.”

None of these are SIMPLE problems caused primarily by “Democrats” — except to the SIMPLE-MINDED.
financial empire? the one beijing xiden, the corrupt bribe taker/pedophile, and the SCUM demonRATS have bankrupt?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

in REALITY--who gives a fuck about you? other people have different circumstances, but, it's obvious you are to egotistical to understand that....
and, you are to stupid to get a grasp on the TRUTH, and REALITY, of AMERICA...because you switch everything to you---which no one cares
maybe you could have earned, instead of spending your parents $$$

see how it is to assume---you fucking moron

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
And some people raise hell as nasty as possible, even though they aren't suffering either, but it suits their politics. I am did not give opinion, I gave facts and not a rich guy, myself, but not suffering any of that crap. I have always been a bootstraps kind of guy. You have to pull yourself up, so I have done ok in all political administrations, resolving issues that arose in my sphere of influence and control, and make no mistake, I controlled my fate and still do. If you are having a bad time in your area, make the changes necessary even if you have to move to a better location. Don't be a dumbass whining about how a president is to blame.

Last edited:
And some people raise hell as nasty as possible, even though they are suffering either, but it suits their politics. I am did not give opinion, I gave facts and not a rich guy, myself, but not suffering any of that crap. I have alwasy been a bootstraps kind of guy. You have to pull yourself up, so I have done ok in all political administrations, resolve issues that arose in my sphere on influence and control, and make no mistake, I controlled my fate and still do. If you are having a bad time in your area, make the changes necessary even if you have to move to a better location. Don't be a dumbass whining about how a president is to blame.
I “whine” about being surrounded by desperate, illiterate, ignorant, tax payer dependent filth….retarded fools whom vote for the shit they vote for….I remember when America was American….we all wanted the same things, we were separated by very minor issues.

I “whine” about being surrounded by desperate, illiterate, ignorant, tax payer dependent filth….retarded fools whom vote for the shit they vote for….I remember when America was American….we all wanted the same things, we were separated by very minor issues.
No.1, if you are surrounded by those type people, you should move. I am not. I'm 68. If I were surrounded by them, by now it would be my fault. I find it hard to believe this happened to you in the last 3 years. In my entire life, there has never been a time when all Americans wanted the same thing. You should have seen the 60s. 70s, and 80s. There is nothing like being ordered to duty, armed to the teeth and sent to a city you don't live in to assist keeping the peace because all Americans wanted the same thing. There is the possibility, you are indeed a broke loser.

Last edited:
No.1, if you are surrounded by those type people, you should move. I am not. I'm 68. If I were surrounded by them, by now it would be my fault. I find it hard to believe this happened to you in the last 3 years. In my entire life, there has never been a time when all Americans wanted the same thing. You should have seen the 60s. 70s, and 80s. There is nothing like being ordered to duty, armed to the teeth and sent to a city you don't live in to assist keeping the peace because all Americans wanted the same thing. There is the possibility, you are indeed a broke loser.
You are an absolute fool…you lie, mislead and self manipulate. You do this to accept your own foolishness.
Wasn’t America mostly Christian at one point?
Wasn’t it mostly heterosexual?
Wasn’t it mostly moral?
Wasn’t it mostly proud and nationalistic?
Wasn’t it mostly fiscally responsible?
Wasn’t it mostly ambitious?
Wasn’t it mostly likeminded?
Wasn’t it mostly white at one point?

Don’t ruin that tiny bit of credibility you have left…everybody even half sane knows America has fucked itself by being gracious.

Nope. Never in my life. Why, is California what you think is typical of America. It's not.
It is typical in every blue big city shithole in America….disgusting subhuman anti-American filth voting solely on free shit and social issues.
What do you think happens to a nation when said trash becomes the majority?
Again, look no further than Mexifornia for evidence.

It is typical in every blue big city shithole in America….disgusting subhuman anti-American filth voting solely on free shit and social issues.
What do you think happens to a nation when said trash becomes the majority?
Again, look no further than Mexifornia for evidence.
You live in a blue big city shithole? What on earth for? Surely you know how to do something marketable, like a skill, or have shown some sort of aptitude for something, that would allow you to chart your own path. I don't live like that. I never have and never will. I don't even care to visit major cities, if I don't have to, have never traveled to see one on my own, preferring to pass through on the internet. Corporations have sent me to them on business, even making offering to entice to stay, but I turned down the offers. Hell, I turned down their offer to move into a corp Ops management position in one of your big east cost cities, after they closed the plant I worked at, knowing I would be out of a job. You really should not have allowed your life to revolve around that kind of place, just to make a buck, when most of the country is not like that.

and there is a possibility you hate AMERICA....and the biggest loser of them all....YOU, an egotistical retard that hates AMERICA....
why would anybody --in their right mind---support any SCUM demonRAT, that has sold AMERICA out, and in the same time, made ITS criminal son a hero.....
and the sack of shit occupying the white house, is a fucking pedophile----this is what you support? why?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You live in a blue big city shithole? What on earth for? Surely you know how to do something marketable, like a skill, or have shown some sort of aptitude for something, that would allow you to chart your own path. I don't live like that. I never have and never will. I don't even care to visit major cities, if I don't have to, have never traveled to see one on my own, preferring to pass through on the internet. Corporations have sent me to them on business, even making offering to entice to stay, but I turned down the offers. Hell, I turned down their offer to move into a corp Ops management position in one of your big east cost cities, after they closed the plant I worked at, knowing I would be out of a job. You really should not have allowed your life to revolve around that kind of place, just to make a buck, when most of the country is not like that.
It’s cute and all but you can’t pretend your little bubble will stay your little bubble forever…I’m here to tell you that’s plain bullshit…I started buying residential rental properties in the 90’s, all of my renters were high quality white Christian folks, they all paid on time and took great care of the properties…the neighborhoods were clean and desirable, values were skyrocketing….by the mid 2000’s Mexico’s people invaded and took over, neighborhood’s turned to shit and no legit REAL American wanted to live in the communities I had targeted for years, I was forced to rent to foreigners who destroyed the properties and slow paid or didn’t pay, the human cockroaches would squat for months after eviction and because they didn’t exist there was really no recourse. THEN, the state forced me to section 8 many of my properties which provided even more protections for the cockroaches and fucked me even harder.
What’s my point? I had a great business, I held more than 70 residential rental properties, my BUBBLE was amazing, the people within my bubble were amazing….THEN, Lib policy fucked me, Lib policy fucked entire communities and now the majority of Southern Mexifornia is fucked and occupied by Mexico’s people.
The cockroaches have taken CA, they took AZ, they took NV, they took NM, they’ve taken much of TX…..everywhere the human cockroaches reside in numbers becomes a total thirdworld shithole….they’re coming for TN…they’re coming to fuck your grandchildren over and you don’t give two fucks…..FUCKING SAD!

Unkotare

It’s cute and all but you can’t pretend your little bubble will stay your little bubble forever…I’m here to tell you that’s plain bullshit…I started buying residential rental properties in the 90’s, all of my renters were high quality white Christian folks, they all paid on time and took great care of the properties…the neighborhoods were clean and desirable, values were skyrocketing….by the mid 2000’s Mexico’s people invaded and took over, neighborhood’s turned to shit and no legit REAL American wanted to live in the communities I had targeted for years, I was forced to rent to foreigners who destroyed the properties and slow paid or didn’t pay, the human cockroaches would squat for months after eviction and because they didn’t exist there was really no recourse. THEN, the state forced me to section 8 many of my properties which provided even more protections for the cockroaches and fucked me even harder.
What’s my point? I had a great business, I held more than 70 residential rental properties, my BUBBLE was amazing, the people within my bubble were amazing….THEN, Lib policy fucked me, Lib policy fucked entire communities and now the majority of Southern Mexifornia is fucked and occupied by Mexico’s people.
The cockroaches have taken CA, they took AZ, they took NV, they took NM, they’ve taken much of TX…..everywhere the human cockroaches reside in numbers becomes a total thirdworld shithole….they’re coming for TN…they’re coming to fuck your grandchildren over and you don’t give two fucks…..FUCKING SAD!

Unkotare
Sounds like that was it, a "BUBBLE" that you could not maintain. Maybe rental real estate is always a "BUBBLE" and a long term unstable, though short term lucrative endeavor. Maybe the key, is selling and moving on, not keeping, as not living in your own there and outnumbered, you have little chance of controlling, that good people move out, and bad people move in. Perhaps you should have marketed a product, other than affordable rental occupancy. I never chose to invest in rental property.

Sounds like that was it, a "BUBBLE" that you could not maintain. Maybe rental real estate is always a "BUBBLE" and a long term unstable, though short term lucrative endeavor. Maybe the key, is selling and moving on, not keeping, as not living in your own there and outnumbered, you have little chance of controlling, that good people move out, and bad people move in. Perhaps you should have marketed a product, other than affordable rental occupancy. I never chose to invest in rental property.
Yeah yeah…go with that…more self manipulation. It was all my fault for being ambitious, earning a kickass living and paying a shit-ton in taxes. It wasn’t the fault of Lib policy and criminals from Mexico.
Holy shit folks…I give you… the cautious, passive, slightly embarrassed Lib…. White 6
These America haters are getting sneakier by the day.

And you say all of this even though we now have Joe Fucking Biden as our Presidunce.

I think your opinions of Trump are a bit jaded to say the least.
It didn't help that the cocksucker that preceded him was a communist and had placed spies in his administration to undermine him at every turn.

Obama was a communist? 😂😂😂😂

Forum List

Back