Nancy Pelosi Must Resign

He did win.

Then why is he continually whining about "three million illegals"?

Looks like I win.

Didn't know he was whining about them.

I really don't listen to him much.

Didnt' vote for him in 2016, only one I'm likely to vote for in 2020 is Tulsi

When did you discover you were a libtard?

Only one on either side showing a lick of sense.

(and she's cute)

You must be familiar with her positions on the issues. She is the best Dem running, but is still a libtard

Just saw David Duke is backing her.

I may change my mind.

But there is no way I can vote for Trump, no Republicans can beat him out of the nomination, and she's the only Dem worth considering.

Nancy Pelosi is still alive ?

Nope. She and Ginsberg died in a suicide pact earlier this year, and are buried next to each other in the hidden Deep State cemetery. But rumors of her being spotted in the Caribbean with Elvis and Tupac have been making their rounds on the street.

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

There has been no evidence presented that Donald Trump did any of those things.
He was accused of collaborating with Russians to fix the 2016 election, but
Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her
political opponent in the White House.

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.

The decision made by 3 million more voters in 2016 was ignored.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:boo_hoo14:

So, you are just like Pelosi. You don't care about the law. You'll make a good Dumbocrat.

This woman is engaged in a vile conspiracy to overturn the voters choice in the 2016 Presidential election.
> She has no regard for voters rights or the provisions of the United States Constitution. She has violated her oath of office and must resign.

The US Constitution prescribes this:"The President may be impeached for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Robert Mueller and his staff, after more than 2 years of investigation, could not find enough evidence to indict Trump for anything.

Therefore, Nancy Pelosi, in deciding to conduct a further "impeachment inquiry", has become a political hack who doesn't care about truth or justice, but only in undoing the decision made by the American voters in 2016 to put her

That is a REAL conspiracy and, under American law, conspiracy to undo a legal election is a crime. She is a CRIMINAL now and does not belong in Congress.

I am not the only one who believes that, either. Organized over the internet is a movement whose purpose is to get her crooked ass out of Congress.
Why do troll bots even TRY with stupid threads like this?

You don't like facts, eh? You're a good Dumbocrat.

WTF does an impeachment proceeding have to do with "voters"?

LOL! She is trying to remove the elected president.

Then why is he continually whining about "three million illegals"?

Looks like I win.

Didn't know he was whining about them.

I really don't listen to him much.

Didnt' vote for him in 2016, only one I'm likely to vote for in 2020 is Tulsi

When did you discover you were a libtard?

Only one on either side showing a lick of sense.

(and she's cute)

You must be familiar with her positions on the issues. She is the best Dem running, but is still a libtard

Just saw David Duke is backing her.

I may change my mind.

But there is no way I can vote for Trump, no Republicans can beat him out of the nomination, and she's the only Dem worth considering.

NO ONE can control who backs them. NOR should they.

David Duke, the Klan, or anybody else "backing" somebody could be for any number of reasons, not necessarily agreeing with them on anything. Lush Rimjob for example was "backing" certain Democratic candidates, in order to eliminate others. Nixon's plumbers were "backing" McGovern because they thought he was the least electable. And every four years millions of people "back" Tweedle Dum because it's the only way to stop Tweedle Dee.

Why do troll bots even TRY with stupid threads like this?

You don't like facts, eh? You're a good Dumbocrat.
What I don't like are Russian troll bots

It’s pretty clear she is trying to get herself appointed emperor.

Or didn't you think of that?

Do you actually NOT KNOW impeachment has no impact on an election?

Oh by the way as long as you brought it up --- the voters [sic] choice was Hillary Clinton. You could look it up.

Oh by the other way "voters" don't pick the POTUS anyway. The Electoral College does that. You could look that up too.

Anyway it's nice to see you have this little --- what do you call it --- "movement" to undermine the United States Constitution. Rotsa ruck with your uh, "movement".

Another fool who doesn't understand how the voting process works...

This is tiresome
Well, there's some more Irony.

Not so. Those 3 Million votes were included in Californicate's Electoral Votes.
It's always funny to see how much trumpanzees are willing to swallow.

Is Breitbart linking to USMB?

The loonies just keep flooding in.

Kinda cool. Like watching cartoons.

Da fuck?
I thought I was on ignore.

Freakin' liar.

Typical Trumpster. Intellectual honesty not a priority.

:rolleyes:

I took you off to kick your teeth in

By the way partisan hack..

Trumpster? You're a fckn fraud hack.... everyone knows it.

Let's dance left loon and I'll expose you...but sadly for you anyone a degree right of center already knows
trumpanzees live for their vicarious violent fantasies.

View attachment 285375
Here you go, your welcome.
Idiot trumpanzees think that counties vote and not people. :71:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:boo_hoo14:

Exactly my reaction when I hear "three million illegals voted".

Three million illegals did not vote. Anyone telling you that is lying.
In California yes, when they get their drivers license. They are automatically registered to vote. Before you say they aren't allowed to vote in a federal election. I say, they aren't allowed to be able to stay in the United States, but California has many sanctary cities. They will even let a child molester back into society, instead of handing them over to ICE. So you gonna tell me they aren't going to let them vote democrat?
How odd....I was registered to vote in CA and it had nothing to do with getting my driver's license. Where did you read that lie?

View attachment 285375
Here you go, your welcome.

"Waaah --- if only they hadn't scored more points we wooda won -- Waaaah"

That's kind of the POINT of counting PEOPLE'S VOTES and not square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers, underground caverns, or any other artificial segment you can then subtract and go "Waaah --- if only Maryland didn't exist we wouldn't have to eat crab". Square miles, county lines, cities, districts, regions, quadrants, topographic features, fault lines, territorial surveys, mountains, lakes, rivers, plateaus, steppes, glaciers and underground caverns don't vote.

Is that the way we elect a POTUS? No it isn't. We and Pakistan have this weird proxy system.
BUT THAT WASN'T THE POINT HERE, was it. No, the actual point you found inconvenient so you had to change it.

Quoting again from the drive-by OP the ass-sertion responded to, in its original desperately-obnoxious bold:

"the decision made by the American voters in 2016"

Here is that decision, in specific numbers:

Rump: 62,984,828

Clinton: 65,853,514​

Not electoral votes, not "counties", not cherrypicked cities, not mountains, not streams, not even the Quechee Gorge. "VOTERS".

You'll notice that your cheap-ass Googly Image graphic got that number wrong too. Unless "1.5" is the new "3".
Americans across America voted Trump in. Not a couple big cities. You loons might like your shithole slums like San Francisco, but most of America doesn't.
Cities don't vote...people vote. And more people voted for H. Clinton. But the system of the Electoral College, by a few (70,000) well placed votes, handed the election to fat donnie.

More importantly, Adam Schiff MUST be indicted and arrested on charges of treason, just as he would be if he were not in the Aristocracy of ruling democrats.

Bill Barr, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.
Senile....so sad.

You should read the Constitution. Particularly the part about impeachment.

Can you highlight the parts about Star Chambers where the Politburo meets behind closed doors and excludes half of Congress?

That would be great if you did, creep.
Senility is a sad thing to see.....makes you imagine things that aren't there....aren't happening. :71:

In addition to her duties as House Speaker, Pelosi was elected to represent her congressional district in San Francisco. Maybe she thinks the state will take care of the bodies living and dead who exist under blue tarps and somehow the shit and piss and body fluids from her living and dead estimated 10,000 homeless constituents will somehow evaporate before it bypasses treatment plants and gets washed into the once beautiful Bay but it is her responsibility.

More importantly, Adam Schiff MUST be indicted and arrested on charges of treason, just as he would be if he were not in the Aristocracy of ruling democrats.

Bill Barr, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Great plan. Now all you have to do is come up with some charges that aren't batshit crazy, and you're on your way.

Or didn't you think of that?

Do you actually NOT KNOW impeachment has no impact on an election?

Oh by the way as long as you brought it up --- the voters [sic] choice was Hillary Clinton. You could look it up.

Oh by the other way "voters" don't pick the POTUS anyway. The Electoral College does that. You could look that up too.

Anyway it's nice to see you have this little --- what do you call it --- "movement" to undermine the United States Constitution. Rotsa ruck with your uh, "movement".

Another fool who doesn't understand how the voting process works...

This is tiresome

Sluggo is a lying hack, no different than deantard or Shitflinger.
Some signs of senility are being foul-mouthed as well as delusional.

Forum List

Back