Nancy Pelosi prays?

Please start at least 10 more meaningless threads before you go back to work: "Be wantin' fries wif dat?"...

Please start at least 10 more meaningless threads before you go back to work: "Be wantin' fries wif dat"...

they're not meaningless....I'm just calling liberals out on their hypocrisy....in each and every thread they've done what I wanted them to do.........

Your Pavlovian mentality is interesting.

awwww.....I just like calling people on their bluffs.....and I will call you on them......that's the thing....I'm polite for the most part, but in politics....if you're full of shit.....and I see or hear it.....it's called brother......

so seriously who is she praying to?

According to liberals: God is horrible
Daily Kos: Is the Christian God a Sexist God?

so it must be someone else, I wonder who?

What does it matter what she prays to? Hell, I've prayed to trees and my old hunting truck...even a stump or two. It really doesn't matter - the success rate is the same. You get better odds in Vegas.

The main point lakhota is the logic liberals use, is situational, either for an issue or a time period, when you extrapolate it out......people run from other issues......like beasitality, necrophilia, incest.....they say they're gross...but when people say homos are gross..suddenly they change their tune.....and get indignant....and say we're the puritans, moralists, ect......you cant have it both ways.......

if being gay is genetic (I dont think it is), then so are those other conditions, and if you excuse gay, you have to excuse the other ones......that's the point

What does it matter what she prays to? Hell, I've prayed to trees and my old hunting truck...even a stump or two. It really doesn't matter - the success rate is the same. You get better odds in Vegas.

because liberals hate prayer, especially from christians....and she doesnt want prayer in schools, yet congress prays before sessions (I hope you knew that), and so does the supreme court.....which I dont have a problem with, except they want to remove religion from everywhere else...EXCEPT the exempt themselves....they dont care if there is no prayer in public schools, because their kids go to private ones....they dont care if someone who gets out early from jail perpetrates another crime, because they live in the gated community

Ask yourself this....if you had the money to open a halfway house in Nancy Pelosi's rich AND liberal neighborhood......

do you think they would fight it? (they would)
and WHY??

The main point lakhota is the logic liberals use, is situational, either for an issue or a time period, when you extrapolate it out......people run from other issues......like beasitality, necrophilia, incest.....they say they're gross...but when people say homos are gross..suddenly they change their tune.....and get indignant....and say we're the puritans, moralists, ect......you cant have it both ways.......

if being gay is genetic (I dont think it is), then so are those other conditions, and if you excuse gay, you have to excuse the other ones......that's the point

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.

perhaps, but it was an answer to an earlier question.....

So, you equate human LGBTs with fucking animals? Tell that to Cher.

well I do, I think they are sexual deviants.....but the question for you is, why is being gay ok? and if you use genetics for sure, you have to include ALL behaviors...that's how arguments work, you cant cherry pick them.

BTW, did you just totally give up on trying to keep your threads straight? Get away from that meth.

No I got em straight...and I dont like meth, kills your teeth....btw I'm against drugs, are you the pro drug democrat?

She cannot become president, if she gets that 3 am phone call. She may fall and suffer a çoncussion running to get the phone.

You’re clearly not shy about exhibiting your ignorance.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, and an even larger number are persons of faith; they pray, go to church, and believe in god.

LOL....not ignorant at all.....I call out hypocrisy...and watch em squeal like pigs

I mean we're told christians dont beleive in "science" and is a backwards hick religion

so are you a christian? or a person of faith?

Forum List

Back