Nancy Pelosi Tells CNN What They Can And Cannot Report

They arrogantly think they can just tell the media what and what not to report, as Putin does in Russia. Kudo's for Jake Tapper and CNN for telling Pelosi off. Now it's time for the lamestream media to quit being shills for the democratic party.

This is what leftist tyrannical regimes do, they tell the press what they can report

Demafasict are a threat to our democratic norms

Her role is ripping up State of the Union addresses and turning DC Capitol protests into Capitol riots.

Both of which she's been very successful at.
Look at the jokes the GOP runs out there.

She makes all of them look like mental midgets and useless appendages.

They arrogantly think they can just tell the media what and what not to report, as Putin does in Russia. Kudo's for Jake Tapper and CNN for telling Pelosi off. Now it's time for the lamestream media to quit being shills for the democratic party.

Not surprisingly, the thread title is a lie.

Obama is irrelevant, too.

#VOTEHARRIS
Obama has been running the country with his hand shoved up Joe's ass, working his mouth like a puppet for the last 4 years. kamala will be no different which is why they had to make sure she was on board before endorsing her

Obama has been running the country with his hand shoved up Joe's ass, working his mouth like a puppet for the last 4 years. kamala will be no different which is why they had to make sure she was on board before endorsing her
well, establishment money most likely through obammy

Why Would You Even Cover That?’ Nancy P​

Does that sound like she is questioning CNN's editorial judgement, or "telling CNN what they can and can't report," as the thread title asserts?

Does that sound like she is questioning CNN's editorial judgement, or "telling CNN what they can and can't report," as the thread title asserts?
"let's not talk about this and the silliness of it all" yeah, sounds like she doesn't want them to air it to me?

How moral are you? Does Joe Biden have cognizant issues?

"let's not talk about this and the silliness of it all" yeah, sounds like she doesn't want them to air it to me?
I think it's fair to say she thinks it was a waste for them to spend time on it. That's not the same thing as "telling" CNN what to report. So, like I said, the thread title is a lie.

Forum List

Back