Nancy Pelosi: The Supreme Court Is Safe, They Don't Need Any Protection

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And now that there's been an actual attempt on a Justice's life -- just as predicted, and just as was foreseeable -- Nancy Pelosi says "LOL they're fine." Who said Democrats are pro violence? One failed assassination attempt, need to succeed!

Time to remove her security detail.

And now that there's been an actual attempt on a Justice's life -- just as predicted, and just as was foreseeable -- Nancy Pelosi says "LOL they're fine." Who said Democrats are pro violence? One failed assassination attempt, need to succeed!

Oh come on you just knew Nancy would pull more of her Bullshit.

The GOP are such feckless idiots. They just never learn. They should tell the Dems that if they want ANY movement on gun reform, first, they must CLOSE the border, block all illegal immigration, AND support the bill to protect SC Justices.

The GOP are such feckless idiots. They just never learn. They should tell the Dems that if they want ANY movement on gun reform, first, they must CLOSE the border, block all illegal immigration, AND support the bill to protect SC Justices.
96% of Congress are swamp creatures. Most Republicans will talk the talk but never walk the walk.

Now if Nancy pelosi had had a rally before hand telling these people they need trial by combat I'd hold her responsible.

96% of Congress are swamp creatures. Most Republicans will talk the talk but never walk the walk.

And yet people bitch that Trump kept picking losers, when in fact, everywhere Trump looked, all he could find were snakes and villains, a few in sheep's clothing.

If Trump runs again and I'm assured that he will, I hope one of his top thoughts since 2021 was finding and putting together an implacable group of adamant patriots willing to go to the bone to destroy the democrat party.

And yet people bitch that Trump kept picking losers, when in fact, everywhere Trump looked, all he could find were snakes and villains, a few in sheep's clothing.

If Trump runs again and I'm assured that he will, I hope one of his top thoughts since 2021 was finding and putting together an implacable group of adamant patriots willing to go to the bone to destroy the democrat party.
Well that's your problem. You want to destroy a party instead of fixing america. You want a gang war not policies that will fix America.

You sir are the wolf

Once you know the republicans just fill you full of bullshit till you want to go shoot up a place or shoot a senator you are lost.
Must be why every school shooter came from a progressive liberal leftwing background.

Must be why the shooter who shot Scalise, was a crazed lerftwinger from California.

Must be why that shooter who took out all those people at a country rock concert from his hotel window was a flaming leftist.

The fact is you cons don't know what security they have. And it's funny how outraged you are about something you know little about.

Then, we don't need any gun bans, right?

This is just right wingers talking about something that only the top security people know about.

They once again don't know shit.

But are pissed about it.

You want to destroy a party instead of fixing america.
The problem with America today IS the democrat party.

You want a gang war not policies that will fix America.
I want no gang war. That's why I'm so thankful you tards want to defund the police and ban guns. Not only have you pissed off all the cops and military but most of you are unarmed. It'll be easy pickens.

Forum List

Back