Nancy Pelosi's husband mug shot released...

You've never had a little too much to drink and then decided to navigate your way home?

You know, maybe he didn't plan on drinking at all but, after a couple, felt he was okay to drive. He certainly doesn't appear inebriated, or even drunk, for that matter. Hell, I know a woman who got popped for a DUI in San Diego after having two glasses of wine with dinner...
If she blew over .08 she was driving impaired. That is illegal. Piglosi's hubby was alleged to have a blood alcohol reading of over .08. If it is true, he was driving impaired by law and should be held accountable the same as anyone else. If you want to break the law and you get caught, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions.

It's so much easier when they fall out of a 9th floor window.

The best one! Lets meet on the balcony…oops, you slipped!

Wouldnt the shotgun blast to the dome be adequate without the hanging bullshit?

Cobain that shit.

Maybe the Clintons are so fucking lame to hang with that many people just choose to kill themselves as opposed to living with the PTSD.

Napa County authorities release Paul Pelosi mugshot weeks after DUI arrest

View attachment 657546
Nancy's husband is more dangerous than my AR-15.
He blew that .08 (DWI mark in a lot of states) 4 hours later. So how blitzed was he? Obviously he would have been over California’s DWI mark, which would be a lot more serious charges.

He is worth like $300 million.

HOW DOES THE DUMB FUCK NOT HAVE A DRIVER?

What nefarious shit was he up to that night? He was probably fucking around on Nancy. Who wants to fuck a 90 year old skeleton?
Think everyone is like Trump, don'tcha?

Looks like a drunk funeral director.

Goes well with this:

pelosi dogshit.jpg

Napa County authorities release Paul Pelosi mugshot weeks after DUI arrest

View attachment 657546
Nancy's husband is more dangerous than my AR-15.

What is disgusting, but expected, is they are refusing to release court/arrest records citing "still under investigation"
BULLSHIT. What the hell is there to investigate going on a month after driving drunk?
For the rest of the peasantry - your arrest record is released within 24-48 hours.
It's been 3 weeks!!

FOR THEE, NOT FOR ME.

He is worth like $300 million.

HOW DOES THE DUMB FUCK NOT HAVE A DRIVER?

What nefarious shit was he up to that night? He was probably fucking around on Nancy. Who wants to fuck a 90 year old skeleton?
And so too is the the reverse True. He'd need to spend a good chunk of that to get laid anywhere.

He look like a Roger Corman sophisticated Eastern European Vampire from
A mid 70s schlock Horror B movie
Bela Lugosi...

Screenshot_20220613-190505~2.png

Last edited:
And here we see how the tards manufacture bullshit on the fly!

Wow!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

What a joke. If any Republican Senator spout had this happen they would be calling for impeachment. But when it comes to the pill popping Nancy... she can do whatever without consequence.

1655166405112.png

Last edited:
You've never had a little too much to drink and then decided to navigate your way home?

You know, maybe he didn't plan on drinking at all but, after a couple, felt he was okay to drive. He certainly doesn't appear inebriated, or even drunk, for that matter. Hell, I know a woman who got popped for a DUI in San Diego after having two glasses of wine with dinner...

No, not once. Only assholes do that sort of shit.

If she blew over .08 she was driving impaired. That is illegal. Piglosi's hubby was alleged to have a blood alcohol reading of over .08. If it is true, he was driving impaired by law and should be held accountable the same as anyone else. If you want to break the law and you get caught, you should be prepared to suffer the consequences of your actions.

And not a single word in my post suggests anything other than that...

Forum List

Back