Nancy Pelosi's husband mug shot released...

You've never enjoyed a glass of wine or two with dinner and then gotten behind the wheel, huh?

I think you're lying...
Two glasses of wine over the course of an hour won't put you over the limit unless you're a proud member of the 90lbs club.

Napa County authorities release Paul Pelosi mugshot weeks after DUI arrest

View attachment 657546
Nancy's husband is more dangerous than my AR-15.
Looks like you geniuses figured out that you got fooled again last week.

You've never enjoyed a glass of wine or two with dinner and then gotten behind the wheel, huh?

I think you're lying...

A glass of wine, sure. Gets me to .033 on average. A shot of Macallan 18 gets me to .057 on average, so you are an asshole, apparently.

I am not.

Eat my shit, fuckwad.

You're lying...

The sad part is I'm not, and you are trying to rationalize acting like an asshole. I have had two friends killed by drunk drivers, one while in college, and one after. I drink responsibly because I always have the pain of those losses and I will not inflict it on others.

Because I am not an asshole.

The sad part is I'm not, and you are trying to rationalize acting like an asshole. I have had two friends killed by drunk drivers, one while in college, and one after. I drink responsibly because I always have the pain of those losses and I will not inflict it on others.

Because I am not an asshole.

You're a cocksucking liar.

Fuck you...

Eat my shit, nutsack, and stop lying...

Go piss up a rope douche bag. You are trying to justify drunk driving. I have never driven drunk. Ever.

You clearly have, because you ARE an asshole.

You're a liar...

You are an asshole trying to rationalize drunk driving.

The former Undersheriff of Washoe County is a good friend of mine. He brought breathalyzer's to a dinner party I threw so we could all see what the effects were. That got my wine reading, then on a other day I did the Macallan because I wanted to know. I'm a scientist. I do stuff like that.

But you are clearly an asshole based on your responses here.

So go piss up a rope douche boi.

you are trying to rationalize acting like an asshole.
Sadly, West, I've come to realize over the years that the Canon Shitter isn't acting.

You are trying to justify drunk driving.
I think the reason here is because the guy used to bounce at his buddy's bar, or maybe still does, so you can kinda fill in the rest of the blanks where this is going.

Forum List

Back