Nancy wants a Hi-Tech wall.....wonder why??

Does Nancy have a conflict of interest in the hi-tech wall vs steel wall debate?

• yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Trumptards never heard of hi-tech laser fences ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

This would do the trick..

Does it work on aliens as well as drones?

Eh, they could identify a target.. aim at kneecaps or gas tanks I'd suspect

We'd probably be dust if there were aliens

Bad news, a whole invasion of aliens at the border.

:eusa_doh:.. oh, those kind .. I was a legal one of those, a lifetime ago.. ehhhh

Lets see, where is the hi-tech capital of the US? OMG, its her district? Wonder how much she gets in contributions from her hi-tech sponsors? Nancy is the top money getter in all of government, wonder why? Maybe she knows how to keep her constituents happy by throwing government work their way?

One hand washes the other....

Obviously, but who cares?

If hi-tech wall is effective I welcome her district to the building project.

The key to border enforcement is response time. A jailbreak of a caravan across the border can't be stopped. A wall delays the illegals and gives the BP time to respond. As Trump says, the best place to put hi-tech sensors is on the wall.

When it comes to walls, I'd go with the KISS approach (keep it simple, stupid). I'd save the high tech for accessories provided to Border Patrol agents.

Why not use all our technology and walls, barriers, too? WTF is wrong with Washington D.C.?

Exactly. The thing with high tech is that it comes and goes. If money is to be spent on a wall I wouldn't want something that becomes outdated in 5 years or susceptible to vandalism. I'd have to see what Nancy has in mind but in reality I think it's a delay tactic on her part.
Exactly. How long will a wall last and be there stopping illegals versus hi-tech equipment? 50-years for the wall versus 5-years for the electronics? Plus maintenance cost for when the electronics breaks.

As Trump says, the best place to put hi-tech sensors is on the wall.

Hate to do this but I have to be bad.

You need to understand who we're dealing with here good buddy. You attach high tech things to the wall and in less than 6 weeks the Mexicans will have them all stolen.

:rolleyes:

As Trump says, the best place to put hi-tech sensors is on the wall.

Hate to do this but I have to be bad.

You need to understand who we're dealing with here good buddy. You attach high tech things to the wall and in less than 6 weeks the Mexicans will have them all stolen.

:rolleyes:
OK, then put them on high towers. Whatever it takes....220, 221, etc.

Forum List

Back