NARCISSIST ABUSE’ — Karen Monahan releases private messages from Jeuth Ellison!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
At least she has some evidence. I’d believe her far sooner than Dr Fraud. Seems Cory Booker has also admitted to sexual assault. Where’s the FBI on these accusations?

Karen Monahan, the former girlfriend of Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison who has accused him of domestic abuse, on Saturday posted on Facebook several screenshots of messages she allegedly received from the congressman in 2017.

“After I realized this situation was narcissist abuse, I told him I now understood the dynamics of the relationship and the various forms of abuse,” Monahan wrote via Facebook. “He would call that bickering when he was called out. But he still left messages like this throughout the whole year of 2017.”

ETC...

Sceenshots at link.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

At least she has some evidence. I’d believe her far sooner than Dr Fraud. Seems Cory Booker has also admitted to sexual assault. Where’s the FBI on these accusations?

Karen Monahan, the former girlfriend of Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison who has accused him of domestic abuse, on Saturday posted on Facebook several screenshots of messages she allegedly received from the congressman in 2017.

“After I realized this situation was narcissist abuse, I told him I now understood the dynamics of the relationship and the various forms of abuse,” Monahan wrote via Facebook. “He would call that bickering when he was called out. But he still left messages like this throughout the whole year of 2017.”

ETC...

Sceenshots at link.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
Don't expect anything unless you make a police report on any abuse you have had done to you. The progressives will not give you any help. Just take my word to do it right.

Forum List

Back