🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Narcissist And Chief Doesn't Disappoint

If you have an Obama issue, here is an Obama tissue. He usually delivers a perfect 10 of a speech. Last night it was a 14. I expected a great speech—with a once in a generation politician like him you have to—but that was out of the park, off the hook, and when he said that HRC was better qualified than he was…I’m betting Chris Matthews got one of those tingles about the same time the RWNJs were popping more Rolaids.

If you have an Obama issue, here is an Obama tissue. He usually delivers a perfect 10 of a speech.
A '10'....if that is based on your considering patting himself on the back or referring to himself at least 100 times per speech a '10'....

Really?

sub-buzz-1905-1468895142-8.jpg

I'm a Genuis. I know more than the Generals! blah blah

He should've came out in this

200_s.gif

So he feast on you pieces of shit after his transformation

If you have an Obama issue, here is an Obama tissue. He usually delivers a perfect 10 of a speech.
A '10'....if that is based on your considering patting himself on the back or referring to himself at least 100 times per speech a '10'....

Sometimes he talks to himself—but only when he needs an expert opinion.

He is the most interesting man in US Politics.

“I don’t always decapitate my political opponents, butin Trump’s case, I do it for free. Stay angry my friends”

Wow, how any rational person can consider the weird douchebag currently occupying the White House as having presented a compelling speech is fucking mind boggling. Folks, read the text of the speech. It can be picked apart for its subtle racist content, but basically it is nothing but hot air and bullshit.

Wow, how any rational person can consider the weird douchebag currently occupying the White House as having presented a compelling speech is fucking mind boggling. Folks, read the text of the speech. It can be picked apart for its subtle racist content, but basically it is nothing but hot air and bullshit.
Perhaps your ears were covered by your ass cheeks?

"I am the only one who can make America truly great again!"

How is that for pomposity. :lol:

Forum List

Back