NASCAR admits the obvious and does something about it

I asked you for a link to your "opinion" & you are calling me lazy? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

Amazing!

Your reading comprehension is showing improvment!

But why are you so opposed to Americans being allowed to drive only wind-up cars? Is it fear of doing a little work?

Hope Dottie sees the work that JWBooth did for him above and apologizes to everyone appalled by how little he she knows about NASCAR,

Watching the race at MICH today. Been thinking about how NASCAR could go REALLY green.

1 Fill the infields with trees and not 10 to 20K Winnebagos and campers.

2 Serve only wine and fruit smoothies instead of carbonated beer and soda. All that fizz is equivalent to a midsize NatGas plant.

3 Celebratory burnouts by the winner are still allowed, but carbon offset credits will be charged and the fans must be issued masks and instructed in the proper use thereof.

4 No fireworks at the night races.

5 Music entertainment to preclude large amplified country acts like Jason Aldean or Blake Shelton. Acoustic bluegrass should be the replacement.

6 EPA to phase in fuel mileage goals. From 1 mile/gallon today to 1,5milegal by 2017 and and end goal of 2mile/gallon by 2020.

7 Any infield lakes to be protected from hazardous runoff by a 6 ft deep concrete barrier.

8 Scoreboards and jumbo vid displays to be solar powered by 2022.

Why let them convert to Green so easily Dottie. Make them work for the certification. If ALL of my recommendations are accepted .......... Heck. Maybe a few lefties will show up.

5 Music entertainment to preclude large amplified country acts like Jason Aldean or Blake Shelton. Acoustic bluegrass should be the replacement.
Far too down scale for the modern NASCAR executive taste
String quartets playing a little Mozart Nachtmusik

Forgot some important green pledges for NASCAR.

10 End the military fly overs during the Star Spangled banner. The military shouldnt be subsidizing a truly green organization. Too war like anyway.

11 Start an EPA monitoring of appropriate recycling for tires and bent metal. Assess the same tire disposal fee that us peons have to pay. DOUBLE it if the tires are disposed and not completely worn out.

THEY realize that we only have one planet.

NASCAR Green NASCAR Green
ABOUT NASCAR GREEN

Since its inception in 2008, NASCAR Green has become one of the most innovative and holistic environmental awareness platforms in the country. NASCAR and the industry have been on a joint mission to reduce the sport’s environmental footprint by championing sustainable behavior to millions of fans. NASCAR has the three largest sustainability programs in sports: renewable energy, recycling, clean air:

Without a planet - we have no place for cars to crash into cars.

10 End the military fly overs during the Star Spangled banner. The military shouldnt be subsidizing a truly green organization. Too war like anyway.

11 Start an EPA monitoring of appropriate recycling for tires and bent metal. Assess the same tire disposal fee that us peons have to pay. DOUBLE it if the tires are disposed and not completely worn out.

I'm with you Bro

I'm with you Bro

If and when NASCAR adopts my REAL green agenda, I will take you to the next race at Talledega.., my treat.

Bro

I really think electric racers could be interesting. They could relax or alter the design rules to allow some radical stuff. That delta body that was in use a wee bit back - stuff like that.

link or are you using hyperbole in the environment sub-forum after the lengthy discussion we had?

I'm with you Bro
I am too. The NFL was charging the military to allow them to show a couple of images during the game. Being a vet, that repulses me.

link or are you using hyperbole in the environment sub-forum after the lengthy discussion we had?

Heeellllooooo.. Earth calling Dottie.... Link to WHAT exactly? Are u truly not following along here?

This thread is still going???:ack-1:

A NASCAR Sprint Cut car gets 2-3 miles/gallon!!!:biggrin::biggrin::funnyface:

NASCAR Fuel Facts Sunoco Racing

You are probably MOST correct o' grand Skook !!! That means the EPA can brag about meeting their fuel mileage goals 5 yrs early !!!!

I just winged that number from tank size and laps btwn pits for a couple tracks.

:iagree:

Yep FlaCal......NASCAR marketing is genius. Throw up a few solar panels at some tracks and you draw in some extra fans. NASCAR makes a fortune on merchandising.........draw in a few thousand more fans and its a bonanza.:mm:

Non-NASCAR fan AGW k00k meatheads think tracks will soon be running silent electric vehicles 500 miles around Daytona.

No they wont!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This thread is still going???:ack-1:

A NASCAR Sprint Cut car gets 2-3 miles/gallon!!!:biggrin::biggrin::funnyface:

NASCAR Fuel Facts Sunoco Racing

You are probably MOST correct o' grand Skook !!! That means the EPA can brag about meeting their fuel mileage goals 5 yrs early !!!!

I just winged that number from tank size and laps btwn pits for a couple tracks.

:iagree:

Yep FlaCal......NASCAR marketing is genius. Throw up a few solar panels at some tracks and you draw in some extra fans. NASCAR makes a fortune on merchandising.........draw in a few thousand more fans and its a bonanza.:mm:

Non-NASCAR fan AGW k00k meatheads think tracks will soon be running silent electric vehicles 500 miles around Daytona.

No they wont!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
so curious, how long does it take to refuel an electric car? Can't you see it, zooming around the track at 150 mile per hour for 250 miles and then needing a ten minute charge, or whatever it is, halftime I supposed. Laugh out loud.

Forum List

Back