🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NASCAR Noose Accusation a Hoax

A loop is not a noose

But it is a nice piece of misinformation from conservatives. Anyone investigating would have immediately called it a loop. Wouldnt take the FBI days.

They know what a noose looks like

"A loop is not a noose"

Correct.

But you lefties all called it noose until you got caught in a hoax. By the way, all misinformation came from the left.
Look at the God damn photo you fucking asshole.
Simmer down, Buttercup.

Wow .. it looks like a noose made exclusively for pinheads, no wonder Democrats and TDS media are so outraged and feel threatened.
Who made this accusation? Who could honestly claim a small length of rope tied to a roll up door
is a noose? Media Marxists trying to smear NASCAR people?

Nooses! Nooses everywhere!

All NASCAR garage door ropes at that location have loops on the end to make it easier to pull down the door.
It's just another attention-getting gimmick to sell more tickets to the race events.

Who ya think they might win over with this campaign?? Other than making all of those corporate sponsors sleep better at night.... It's ALL about the sponsorships.. They can fill races with the fan base they already have..,.

So -- as to WHO REPORTED IT?? I'm guessing NASCAR OFFICIALS called in the FBI immediately.. They couldn't have CREATED a better gimmick for press coverage if they hired a team of image consultants.

The crew of Bubba Wallace's car reported the incident. In my opinion, it was an overly sensitive crew member who started the whole mess. Photos have shown that the same loop at the same garage the year before.

A loop is not a noose

But it is a nice piece of misinformation from conservatives. Anyone investigating would have immediately called it a loop. Wouldnt take the FBI days.

They know what a noose looks like

"A loop is not a noose"

Correct.

But you lefties all called it noose until you got caught in a hoax. By the way, all misinformation came from the left.
Look at the God damn photo you fucking asshole.

Photo is irrelevant, shitstain.

You lefties launched another hoax, and that's all that matters.

So -- as to WHO REPORTED IT?? I'm guessing NASCAR OFFICIALS called in the FBI immediately.. They couldn't have CREATED a better gimmick for press coverage if they hired a team of image consultants.

The crew of Bubba Wallace's car reported the incident. In my opinion, it was an overly sensitive crew member who started the whole mess. Photos have shown that the same loop at the same garage the year before.

There are at LEAST 300 people on those crews that KNEW this was a fraud once they saw the "rope knot"and the cut rope pull on the garage door.. But Petty and Wallace put on a great SHOW complete with hugs and tears for the press. Fit RIGHT IN with massive NASCAR groveling campaign being launched that day...

After reading up on this -- I believe probably Nascar and Bubba were not really in on this fraud.. Richard Petty Racing hired a PR guy with a pandering guilt complex and was trying to LEVERAGE the black driver (talented guy) to gain FAVOR with the ENDORSEMENTS from corporations that FEED these teams.. Don't remember the name -- but he has a HISTORY of doing stunts like this..

Team hasn't been competitive.. Not Bubba's fault.. Needed injections of money to GET competitive..

There's your motive... Petty has several times toyed with running for President.. He has the same "delusions" that other big name entrepreneurs have..,..

There are at LEAST 300 people on those crews that KNEW this was a fraud once they saw the "rope knot"and the cut rope pull on the garage door.. But Petty and Wallace put on a great SHOW complete with hugs and tears for the press. Fit RIGHT IN with massive NASCAR groveling campaign being launched that day...

After reading up on this -- I believe probably Nascar and Bubba were not really in on this fraud.. Richard Petty Racing hired a PR guy with a pandering guilt complex and was trying to LEVERAGE the black driver (talented guy) to gain FAVOR with the ENDORSEMENTS from corporations that FEED these teams.. Don't remember the name -- but he has a HISTORY of doing stunts like this..

Team hasn't been competitive.. Not Bubba's fault.. Needed injections of money to GET competitive..

There's your motive... Petty has several times toyed with running for President.. He has the same "delusions" that other big name entrepreneurs have..,..

"I believe probably Nascar and Bubba were not really in on this fraud "

NASCAR, probably not. But Bubba... of course he was. Just like Jussie Smollett ordered hoax to help his career, since he was about to lose the job, and whose hoax came just in time to help Kamala and Cory to push for their anti-lynching legislation. Look at Bubba's stats... zero wins, zero poles, zero top five places, only two times in top 10, who could possibly need such driver? And his hoax ironically came just in time to help Kamala and Cory repeated push for anti-lynching legislation.

What to say, he may suck as NASCAR driver, but he's pretty good race card driver.

Personally, I think he was manipulated by someone in his crew or close that wanted more controversy than him just driving a black car with Black Lives Matter emblazoned on the car.
Not that it matters, but the 43 car wasn't black for that race.

I'm wondering how it will be painted for the next race.

Personally, I think he was manipulated by someone in his crew or close that wanted more controversy than him just driving a black car with Black Lives Matter emblazoned on the car.

I never said that it was painted black for that race. It was his usual STP blue and white. The next race, where he was pushed to the front was in "Black Lives Matter" colors along with peace signs made of multi-color hands shaking.

Today, at the Tricky Triangle at Pocono he is back to the traditional colors and, I'm sure, wishes the whole thing would go away.

I never said that it was painted black for that race. It was his usual STP blue and white. The next race, where he was pushed to the front was in "Black Lives Matter" colors along with peace signs made of multi-color hands shaking.

Today, at the Tricky Triangle at Pocono he is back to the traditional colors and, I'm sure, wishes the whole thing would go away.
Look at the videos of the "push-to-the-front" parade and crying with Richard Petty. The 43 car is NOT BLACK.

1593303762817.png

The black car you describe ran at Martinsville.

1593304437376.png

1593304338986.png

Attachments

• 1593304090472.png
    1593304090472.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Forum List

Back