🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NASCAR Noose Accusation a Hoax

1593053917216.png

1593053966276.png

It would be hidden from the public if the FBI hate crime investigation determined the so called noose was just a small loop on the end of a garage door pulldown rope.
Because they gotta keep the BLM media hysteria about systemic racism front and center. ... :cool:

Nascar was rolling out it's MASSIVE "Black Lives Matter" Virtue prostration campaign.. Where they GROVEL to the mob to excuse their sins... It was a HUGE day.. Had a BLM sponsored car. Had a TEARFUL Bubba Wallace being hugged by the King of Nascar -- Richard Petty (owner of his car) and BOTH IN TEARS. Every driver helping PUSH Bubba's car down pit road.. I turned on the pre race opening and projectile vomited as to how stupid NAscar has to be TO THINK that sending various drivers to the MLK museum and National Black History Museum and having the race coverage OPEN with these interviews -- would EVER PROTECT this organization from BEING the "white bread" that they are...

So -- as to WHO REPORTED IT?? I'm guessing NASCAR OFFICIALS called in the FBI immediately.. They couldn't have CREATED a better gimmick for press coverage if they hired a team of image consultants.

And don't tell me that the 400 "garage pass carriers DID NOT KNOW about the looped pulls on those doors... NASCAR WANTED the INVESTIGATION to enhance their Grovel campaign... Maybe BUBBA never noticed -- I'm not blaming him..

Was actually following Bubba the past 2 years.. He was learning very quickly.. Richard Petty wouldn't have put him in the Petty 43 car if there wasn't talent and promise...

:thup:

Sure.. In other news, a bunch of black people were interviewed by police called to several "nooses" in a park in Oakland Cali.. where the black people were interviewed on TV saying, "We just put them up there to exercise on"...

Nooses! Nooses everywhere!

All NASCAR garage door ropes at that location have loops on the end to make it easier to pull down the door.

This is truly The Age of Leftard Stupidity
View attachment 353915
Was found by a member of another racing team, not the driver it was directed at. The racing teams are in the garage area all the time, I'm sure they know the role loop.kn the door isn't a noose.

Next lie please.

I called it. Not even an actual noose... Idiots...
Now we need to know who reported it

His crew supposedly reported it to NASCAR. I'm not certain that Wallace knew about it before it was reported. Wallace is the driver but he does not own the team. The team he drives for is owned by the Legendary Richard Petty...and other investors.

I'm curious about the back story. Bubba Wallace had shoulder a lot of crap coming up through the ranks and proving himself among the world's cream of the crop.

Personally, I think he was manipulated by someone in his crew or close that wanted more controversy than him just driving a black car with Black Lives Matter emblazoned on the car.

A loop is not a noose

But it is a nice piece of misinformation from conservatives. Anyone investigating would have immediately called it a loop. Wouldnt take the FBI days.

They know what a noose looks like

"A loop is not a noose"

Correct.

But you lefties all called it noose until you got caught in a hoax. By the way, all misinformation came from the left.

All NASCAR garage door ropes at that location have loops on the end to make it easier to pull down the door.
It's just another attention-getting gimmick to sell more tickets to the race events.

Nope, very few fans were allowed for that particular race. I think that one allowed 1,000 or 5,000 at Homestead Speedway.

I knew this was coming soon. Their (NASCAR's) opening ceremonies must drive today's Liberal's CRAZY! The superspeedways, like Daytona and Talladega (over 2.5 miles) hold over 100,000 fans. There is a formal Presenting of the Colors, there is an invocation, singing of the National Anthem, sometimes America the Beautiful and everyone is asked to remove their hats, and they do. Usually a military flyover. It stirs the heart of every American in the crowd!

A loop is not a noose

But it is a nice piece of misinformation from conservatives. Anyone investigating would have immediately called it a loop. Wouldnt take the FBI days.

All you have is another false accusation with no facts to support.
Pictures are a thousand words.

And all you have is some highly biased source playing to your Conservative Persecution Syndrome.
And all you have is some highly biased source playing to your Conservative Persecution Syndrome.
How does your shoe taste?
View attachment 354368
So it is OK that some people used this noose to open the door for months without a care that it was a noose.
So a pull rope you can’t let go of?
You retard.
It was not functional, does not change its meaning. But keep makling excuses like the racist fuck that you are.
Shitforbrains, your ‘noose’ was there on the door last year.

The funniest thing is you retards learned blacks like NASCAR
So who put it there & used it all this time? Probably one of your. racist fuck ilk.

I know that you are one of the dumbest fucks here, but do you understand that the rope was there a year ago?

That's not the half breeds permanent garage, he was assigned that garage just for 1 week.
I understand you trumpettes are dumnber than shit but why eas it still there? Who used that spot with a noose in it? That is the fucking question.
who used that spot before? Apparently someone with a hgher IQ than you or the Petty Team. They saw the garage pull for what it was.
Why was it still there, because it worked. Something libs do know understand.
It is a racist symbol. I am sure your conferate flag flying buddies know this.

One thing for sure, Democrats know their noose, it's like family business, for centuries.

This is truly The Age of Leftard Stupidity
View attachment 353915
Because to be a pull loop, it has to be a noose.

Racists defend reach other.

How long before you lefties start another hoax.

Maybe we should all stop wearing shoes with shoe laces before being accused of being a known white supremacist or racist for having nooses on their shoes.

1593045618301.png

Sheesh , this Wallace dude is a complete idiot and a race baiting drama queen .. what a total embarrassment to NASCAR..

I think this is all orchestrated bit higher, with an agenda.

Last time when Kamala Harris and Cory Booker were pushing for anti-lynching bill, Jussie Smollett hoax happened.

Guess what else is happening in Senate these days? The same two (Kamala Harris and Cory Booker) are pushing again for anti-lynching legislation. Just coincidence?

Emotional debate erupts over anti-lynching legislation as Cory Booker and Kamala Harris speak out against Rand Paul amendment - CNN

1593020507707.jpg

A loop is not a noose

"A loop is not a noose"

Correct.

But you lefties all called it noose until you got caught in a hoax. By the way, all misinformation came from the left.
Look at the God damn photo you fucking asshole.

I called it. Not even an actual noose... Idiots...
Now we need to know who reported it

His crew supposedly reported it to NASCAR. I'm not certain that Wallace knew about it before it was reported. Wallace is the driver but he does not own the team. The team he drives for is owned by the Legendary Richard Petty...and other investors.

I'm curious about the back story. Bubba Wallace had shoulder a lot of crap coming up through the ranks and proving himself among the world's cream of the crop.

Personally, I think he was manipulated by someone in his crew or close that wanted more controversy than him just driving a black car with Black Lives Matter emblazoned on the car.
I find it hard to believe that team did know the purpose of the loop. If they did not then that explains why Petty's 43 car has not won a race in decades.
As far as Bubba, the mulatto driver got his break in the NASCAR diversity program. Without that he would be driving for GrubHub.
Still trying to figure out who sponsor the Black Lies Matter Car?
Even for one race the cost is not cheap, So I want to know who put out the money for it or if the sponsorship was donated by Petty Enterprises or NASCAR

Cars are burning, people are being murdered, anarchists are occupying public property and federal property is being damaged but the FBI sends 15 agents to investigate a piece of freaking rope. What's wrong with this picture?

Forum List

Back