Nashville officials name Anthony Quinn Warner the perp in the bombing

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Officials: Nashville Bomber Died at Scene
Officials: Nashville Bomber Died at Scene

FBI and ATF agents search a home Saturday near Nashville. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)
By Solange Reyner | Sunday, 27 December 2020 05:10 PM

Nashville officials on Sunday named Anthony Warner as the bomber in the Christmas Day explosion and said he died on the scene.
“He was present when the bomb went off and then he perished,” Don Cochran, the U.S. Attorney General for the Middle District of Tennessee, said during a press briefing.

Just bizarre. I heard that this was the song he picked to play during the 15 minute countdown to detonation.

When it is the loan nut scenario, you know there is something else going on. And especially when he can't talk.

Obviously insane or on drugs or some combination thereof.

Nah, I don't think so. I think this what happens when you have no family, no wife, no kids, no life, nothing but you and yourself, and you sit around looking at the end of your career, and see nothing at the end, because you have no kids or grand kids, or someone to share your retirement with.

It said that he lived move of his life with his parents. Which tells me two things.... he never grew up as an adult man to move out, spread his own wings, and fly. And he had all of his relationship needs, on his parents, to the point he couldn't establish any relations with anyone outside his parents.

His parents failed to force him out of the nest so he could fly.

I don't think any drugs or insanity is required, when you cocoon yourself for life.

Another white American terrorist strikes again.

Remember that rightwing USMB poster that created a thread stating that it was 3 young individuals?

That poster is a liar and should never be believed again.

Obviously insane or on drugs or some combination thereof.
Or a domestic terrorist.
no, it does not fit the definition of terrorism
It seems he had some kind of political agenda nonetheless. He will have left some sort of video or letter explaining his motivation that may not be released immediately for fear of copycats.
jesus christ you people are ignorant of basic knowledge
WHAT political agenda???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh??

1. you say '''SEEMS''' ''SOME KIND'''' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = babble shit
2. if it was so clear, you would've posted it

Another white American terrorist strikes again.

Remember that rightwing USMB poster that created a thread stating that it was 3 young individuals?

That poster is a liar and should never be believed again.
hahahhahahah you fked up again
it wasn't terrorism --nowhere close to the definition

“He was present when the bomb went off and then he perished,” Don Cochran, the U.S. Attorney General for the Middle District of Tennessee, said during a press briefing.
That attorney sounds drunk and derelict.
There was a girlfriend. “Big girls don't cry” and she doesn't know anything about bombs or explosives or anything scary like that. Now I just don't believe in suicide.

Forum List

Back