Anthony Quinn Warner suspect in nashville bombing

Three names!!! This is bad!

Three names connected to the movies. That don't smell right.

One thing we know by now ---- if the suspect has three names you KNOW there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
In the Martin Luther King shooting ,the Feds were after a man who used the name "Eric Starvo Galt".

Okay, if I really have to explain ---- it was a joke.
I don't joke about terrorist attacks. But I am sure Democrats do.

The problem with democrats whether it be terrorism or something else....truth is rarely their goal....and they get away with it because the media covers for them.

The media has made a huge mistake with their bias for the last 4 yrs. They really believe they have gotten away with their bias and fake news....mistakenly thinking the American People have not noticed....it is like the old line--you can fool some of the people some of the time but yo cannot fool all the people all of the time.

What I mean by this --the media in the next year will be scrutinized by congress like never before....the congress may not be able to do much about it at this time...but they will get the ball rolling and eventually it will force the propaganda machine aka the MSM to submit to media reform...they will not like it but it will happen....because the American people will demand it ---understanding ---a free society must not only have a free press but a honest press...not devoted to propaganda or a particular agenda as they have been for at least the last 4 years but it goes back much farther but never to the extreme it has during Donald Trump's term.
The MEDIA is the Democrat Party. Led by Bezos and Company. (Soros ,Dorsey ,Zuckerberg).

Nape. Number one there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party" and number two MEDIA is the plural of MEDIUM, i.e. everything that conveys, in the case of this topic, News. Radio, television, newspapers, internet. It includes the New York Times and it includes the Gazette of Port Fart Idaho. It includes ABC News and Fox and the Mutual radio network. NOT ONE of which have jack shit to do with a political party, not even one that actually exists.

Go ahead and prove me wrong, Jackalope.
Yes there is. It is full of traitors ,leakers ,looters ,and perverts.

Linkie?
Forget it. Ever heard of Malcolm Wallace? A trouble shooter for LBJ. What were HIS prints doing in the Depository? He did not work there? And he was NOT in the "Movie".
They were not found there. Long since debunked

Last edited:

One thing we know by now ---- if the suspect has three names you KNOW there's a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
In the Martin Luther King shooting ,the Feds were after a man who used the name "Eric Starvo Galt".

The problem with democrats whether it be terrorism or something else....truth is rarely their goal....and they get away with it because the media covers for them.

The media has made a huge mistake with their bias for the last 4 yrs. They really believe they have gotten away with their bias and fake news....mistakenly thinking the American People have not noticed....it is like the old line--you can fool some of the people some of the time but yo cannot fool all the people all of the time.

What I mean by this --the media in the next year will be scrutinized by congress like never before....the congress may not be able to do much about it at this time...but they will get the ball rolling and eventually it will force the propaganda machine aka the MSM to submit to media reform...they will not like it but it will happen....because the American people will demand it ---understanding ---a free society must not only have a free press but a honest press...not devoted to propaganda or a particular agenda as they have been for at least the last 4 years but it goes back much farther but never to the extreme it has during Donald Trump's term.
The MEDIA is the Democrat Party. Led by Bezos and Company. (Soros ,Dorsey ,Zuckerberg).

Nape. Number one there is no such thing as a "Democrat Party" and number two MEDIA is the plural of MEDIUM, i.e. everything that conveys, in the case of this topic, News. Radio, television, newspapers, internet. It includes the New York Times and it includes the Gazette of Port Fart Idaho. It includes ABC News and Fox and the Mutual radio network. NOT ONE of which have jack shit to do with a political party, not even one that actually exists.

Linkie?
Forget it. Ever heard of Malcolm Wallace? A trouble shooter for LBJ. What were HIS prints doing in the Depository? He did not work there? And he was NOT in the "Movie".

Yeah yeah I know about that. But I asked for a link to "the Democrat Party".

Not sure if I have to post this in Burmese or what but the JFK assassination IS NOT THE TOPIC HERE.

Here's a klown who uses a word dump to reveal buried inside it that he wants Gummint to dick-tate what the press can say and what it can't.

You need a ticket to Pyonyang for that. We have what we call a "Constitution" here Hunior, and it's built around what we call the First Amendment. And what the First Amendment basically says is that fascists like you can go fuck yourselves employing the Washington Monument to do so.

Hope this helps, have a cheery day.

Nonsense....do not equate a honest press with a government controlled press.

Our biased and lying media takes comfort from and hides behind the term 'free press' whilst they publish their biased and fake news aka.....propaganda.

Anyhow....the constitution is highly over-rated.....as being a interpeted document....a liberal judge will look at it very differently than some one who is not.

And the final arbiter on what the constitution really means being the Supreme Ct. who constantly punts on real and legitamate constitutional issues.

So now the "conservatives" want the SCOTUS to engage in judicial activism?

Conservatives want a accurate interpretation of the Constitution and a court that is not too cowardly to rule on controversial matters....aka the illigitamacy of a non natural born citizen running for the Presidency.

I realize that Trump only has one American born parent, whose lineage has only been here a couple of generations, but still he is an American because of that one parent (whether he was born here or not)

I assume you mean Trump, because all the other US presidents have had much deeper American roots.

Idiot

If you have a problem with the absolute facts that I listed, that makes you the idiot

You are such a dumbass....even the Congress said the assasination of JFK was probably a conspiracy.

You are far to gullible to have any credibility regarding conspiracies.....your kind are very quick to gobble up the liberal media lies whilst attempting to shut down the truth.

Your problem along with all the other liberals is that you are a bigot ....only believing what supports the liberal agenda.

Journalistic Fraud: How The New York Times Distorts the News and Why It Can No Longer Be Trusted: Kohn, Bob, Kohn, Robert: 9780785261049: Amazon.com: Books
Wrong

I am.better informed than you and you are far more liberal. The new York Times has nothing to do with this. .

Conspiracy theory believers like you are gullible saps who would buy a bridge in Brooklyn

it was a congressional committee which concluded a probable conspiracy, but that conclusion was based on one piece of evidence which has been debunked proving them wrong.

The Warren commission has been attacked over and over but never refuted or challenged or proven wrong. Most attacks on the report are outright lies such as the magic bullet theory. The report still stands as an evidence based conclusion which is the result of the most comprehensive and thorough criminal investigation in us history

Once again ALL of the conspiracy theories have been DISPROVEN and your only argument is an incredulous unnh unnh.

Literally no one agrees with you on this.

Only the very gullible still have faith in the Warren Report.

Wrong it is unchallenged and that is not faith it is fact based on evidence,

You cannot demonstrate any falsehoods lies or major errors in the report

The are more problems with the warren report than errors or lies....it lies in the arena of what was not said and what was not investigated etc.

Anybody who buys the Warren Commission Report really ought to get a free bridge thrown in with it.
If only to connect some of the far-flung dots therein.

Not the topic here though. Soupy Sales is trying to derail.
Those buying the free bridge are those like YOU who never read it but think it hsas been proven wrong. You cannot challenge it. And I did not start this line of discussion. So you are a a liar

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT. We've been down this set of tracks before, and you just proved me right.
I can see y'all have been flogging this dead horse all afternoon while I was out, because I get Every. Fucking. Post. as an alert because y'all keep piling on a quote nest where my name was back when the thread was actually ON the topic. I've skipped right past all of them EXACTLY BECAUSE it ain't the topic here, no matter how much you try to derail it there with your puerile ad hom storm.

However I do agree that the report "hsas been proven wrong" so that diversion seems to be settled anyway. We can all agree, and even so can the Warren Report, that the JFK Assassination did not take place in Nashville two days ago.

It has never been proven wrong.

The fact is the lying bullshit is what you are spewing get this straight boy the quote nest PROVES i did not start this discussion now take your lyiing little cowardly and functionally illiterate ass elsewhere

Go fuck yourself, you're now on Ignore since you obviously can't follow the topic.

BUH bye now BUH bye :fu:

It’s a southern thing. They need two first names because they all have to share three last names.
Like Barack Hussein Obama? Barry Sotoro means he had 5 names.
tvwv2bduas761.jpg

A lot of Presidents have golfed....incredible tensions of that job requires some sort of escape and exercise.....anyhow Obama golphed more than any President....unlike President Trump the media covered for Obama....obama was even golphing whilst the raid on obama's hideout was going on.

The former US president said that the top secret operation, in Abbottabad, was opposed by the then defence secretary Robert Gates and ex-vice president Joe Biden

Last edited:
Alleged Nashville bomber's home. I am not making any claims about this. It's simply a Streetview picture from March, 2019...
nashville01.jpg
Would like to see more picture but those four loops with the arrow saying "antenna" look like they might be RF chokes. You loop coax like that to prevent a transmitter signal from feeding back into the transmitter. But if that's what they are, not sure why there would be four of them, unless there are four different antennas above it that they're feeding.
Thanks. I was simply guessing. I had read that neighbors said he was frequently playing with his antenna
Antenna, huh? :tinfoil:
What do you think it is?

Bingo. I'm calling that a match. A simple UHF TV antenna, not coils. And looking at the Google Maps image I didn't see anything above it on a mast, so those are the elements. Of a receiving antenna. In other words not significant to anything. Good sleuthing though Jim.

Linkie?

Not sure if I have to post this in Burmese or what but the JFK assassination IS NOT THE TOPIC HERE.
True. But it IS far more interesting. And I gave you an answer. Plenty of NEWS stories about BLM and Antifa. THAT is the Democrat Party.

Linkie?

True. But it IS far more interesting. And I gave you an answer. Plenty of NEWS stories about BLM and Antifa. THAT is the Democrat Party.

Again ---- there is no such thing as "the Democrat Party". Does not exist. Has never existed. Probably WILL never exist.

All you need is a link to it to prove me wrong. You can't do it.

Again ---- there is no such thing as "the Democrat Party". Does not exist. Has never existed. Probably WILL never exist.

There is no such thing as the Republicanic Party. But there is a Democrat Party. It's a perfectly legitimate construction.

It’s a southern thing. They need two first names because they all have to share three last names.
tvwv2bduas761.jpg

A lot of Presidents have golfed....incredible tensions of that job requires some sort of escape and exercise.....anyhow Obama golphed more than any President....unlike President Trump the media covered for Obama....obama was even golphing whilst the raid on obama's hideout was going on.

The former US president said that the top secret operation, in Abbottabad, was opposed by the then defence secretary Robert Gates and ex-vice president Joe Biden

Obama wasnt golfing when the country needed a president

0y9ebzt5nf761.jpg

No, no, it's the convention for mass murderers, assassins, and serial killers. Lee Harvey Oswald, for instance.

Think so?
Pop quiz --- what was Charles Manson's middle name?
I don't know either.

John Wilkes Booth --- check.
Charles Guiteau -- :dunno:
Leon Czolgosz --- :dunno:
John Hinckley --- :dunno:
Arthur Bremer --- :dunno:

John Wayne Gacy --- check
Jeffrey Dahmer --- :dunno:
Tim McVeigh --- :dunno:
Eric Rudolph --- :dunno:

(Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme doesn't count as a real name....)

Last edited:

There is no such thing as the Republicanic Party. But there is a Democrat Party. It's a perfectly legitimate construction.

Neither one of those exists, but the (mis)cognate would be the "Republic Party". :D

Neither one of those exists, but the (mis)cognate would be the "Republic Party". :D
[/QUOTE]

Has a certain ring to it, though. . . . .

No, no, it's the convention for mass murderers, assassins, and serial killers. Lee Harvey Oswald, for instance.

Think so?
Pop quiz --- what was Charles Manson's middle name?
I don't know either.

John Wilkes Booth --- check.
Charles Guiteau -- :dunno:
Leon Czolgosz --- :dunno:
John Hinckley --- :dunno:
Arthur Bremer --- :dunno:

John Wayne Gacy --- check
Jeffrey Dahmer --- :dunno:
Tim McVeigh --- :dunno:
Eric Rudolph --- :dunno:

Jack Ruby ----- well, you may have a point there. :goodposting:

Is there anyone unbiased.....certainly not Biden's doctor.

anyhow Obama golphed more than any President...

This just ain't true. Eisenhower played more golf than either O'bama or Rump. But even Eisenhower doesn't hold the record. That would be Woodrow Wilson.

According to who? I cannot see Woodrow Wilson doing anything athletic.

That's uh kinda why I linked it.
To a Golf website.

Keep in mind WIlson didn't have his stroke until late in his second term. But by then he had already racked up 800 rounds or whatever they say in that link.
To a Golf website.

tvwv2bduas761.jpg

Obama wasnt golfing when the country needed a president

0y9ebzt5nf761.jpg

and........most important.....jimmy carter was one of our worst presidents.....is there a corelation?

Appears maybe so....one reason perhaps Trump was so fantastic.

Jimmuh Carter was so obsessed with every little detail as is well known...he could not delegate anything....one of the cons of being an engineer by training....he even handled the allocation of parking spots on Capital HIll.

Forum List

Back