Nashville school bans Harry Potter series, claiming risk of "conjuring evil spirits"

What does this have to do with "liberals"? It's a Catholic school. Dumb and all but it's a Catholic school.

Why do they keep saying liberals? It’s Republicans who believe that the spells in the Harry Potter novels “work“.

Why do they keep saying liberals? It’s Republicans who believe that the spells in the Harry Potter novels “work“.

Exactly. And, to tell you the truth, pretty much the only people I hear calling for bans on books are the Christian conservatives.

Must suck to have such weak faith that it can be shook by a fictional book for kids.

Nashville School Bans 'Harry Potter' Series, Claiming Risk of "Conjuring Evil Spirits"

Liberals laugh now, but within the decade they're going to be banning Harry Potter for implicit white supremacy and lack of trans, pre-adolescent drag queen representation

It's the Christian conservatives that are calling for this. No, I don't think the scenario you presented will ever be a viable one. Just more demagoguery on your part.
No, unlike the lefties, there will be no support from the right on this. We have kooks too, but they dont run our show. Thats the difference between our parties.

USMB: Where the actions of a Catholic school are believed to be indicative of liberals. :lol:

True. One time I was following a drunk Republican and when I got to the corner he had turned into a lamp post. Weird.

It's a Catholic school and at least they aren't banning the Bible and the Flag and the U.S. Constitution like government run schools.

Republicans? Wiccans are definitely leftists and vote Demonrat

Yeah, Wiccans may be towards the left and vote Dem, but they aren't the ones who think that the spells in the HP books work. It's the idiot Christian conservatives.

Forum List

Back