Nashville vs Baltimorgue: Why such a difference?

racistpic.jpg
1.jpg

"Nashville vs Baltimorgue: Why such a difference?"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.
Why cause you say so. The comparison is a perfect example of crime in the inner cities is not a poverty thing it's a black thing!

Atlanta is loaded with wealth. Standing alone...itd be among top 20 economies in the world. But...its also very very violent. And...an almost all black city.

The black population in Nashville is nearly 29%, yet they aren't going to jail no matter what they do. I guess the racist Leftist Tazerboy is wrong on that.

His argument i suppose is...well...not sure.

But why is Nashville a city of the same size...and less wealth...so much less violent? The murder rate in Nashville is 9. Baltimorgue is 31!!!

Because Nashville has a future and Baltimore does not? The debt cloud over B-More is probably several times larger than their yearly budget. Even Southern Democrats are generally fiscally sane.

Most liberals eggheads are starting to get it. You can't afford to BE progressive if you don't know how to plan and handle money.

Race relations here (Nashville area) are generally healthy. Just this month, there was some talk of addressing quotas and diversity. It's actually discussed RATIONALLY here. Not used as a weapon.

When quotas and "goals" are just a benefit of being in power, you end up with stupid people running your city. Honestly, I think it's not racism that's the problem. I think dying cities have greater percentages of stupid people. And possibly, stupid people with too much power and being paid too much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back