Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new American hero taking America by storm. His patriotic action at Berkeley has sent shockwaves within the Communist community known as Antifa. His name is Nathan Damigo and he has Antifa 'Triggered', especially Louise Rosealma, a viscous female fascist who purposely went on a mission to interrupt and attack peaceful pro-Trump supporters. What she wasn't planning on is the results of attempting to engage in civilian combat against a United States patriotic individual named Nathan Damigo. For the rest of the story , read below!

GoFundMe: Antifa Girl Louise Rosealma Needs $80,000 Because She Got Punched in the Face!
Brave guy, sucker punching someone smaller than himself. Very brave.

You should go to the next beserkly protest so he can punch someone who weighs 250.
Aren't you clever. You were there, right? Not living vicariously thru any brave white supremists?

I'm not flying halfway across the country to bitch slap a bunch of antifa pussies.
If they decide to try that shit in my neck of the woods ....
Make sure to wear gloves if or when you do get the opprotunity....don't want to get AIDS from one of the rodent's bleeding on you.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new American hero taking America by storm. His patriotic action at Berkeley has sent shockwaves within the Communist community known as Antifa. His name is Nathan Damigo and he has Antifa 'Triggered', especially Louise Rosealma, a viscous female fascist who purposely went on a mission to interrupt and attack peaceful pro-Trump supporters. What she wasn't planning on is the results of attempting to engage in civilian combat against a United States patriotic individual named Nathan Damigo. For the rest of the story , read below!

GoFundMe: Antifa Girl Louise Rosealma Needs $80,000 Because She Got Punched in the Face!

You should go to the next beserkly protest so he can punch someone who weighs 250.
Aren't you clever. You were there, right? Not living vicariously thru any brave white supremists?

I'm not flying halfway across the country to bitch slap a bunch of antifa pussies.
Of course you aren't...that would be scary.

I've never had a fear of flying.....or bitch slapping liberals.

She wasn't a "little girl".

She should have been armed.

No, she shouldn't have tried to disrupt a lawful assembly.
In the future, she should be armed.

In the future, if she does again what she did here, and is armed she will be the one in the hospital or worse. Far better would be for her to get a little education into her thick little skull so that she doesn't make such a stupid decision as that. I am all about lawfully protesting those who you don't support, but the second you bring violence to it you're no better than any other thug that has been planted in the past.

Make sure to wear gloves if or when you do get the opprotunity....don't want to get AIDS from one of the rodent's bleeding on you.

I was just thinking that very thing.:biggrin:

And then the rightwing protesters will bring their guns, and that will end bad for everyone.

The Free Speech marchers were explicitly told to leave their weapons at home.
You rubes are always bragging about having guns and daring people to make you use them.

That is why liberals need to drop the gun control BS and arm themselves. The far right is working to inflict major harm to the country, and if it comes down to violence, Americans need to be prepared.

And then the rightwing protesters will bring their guns, and that will end bad for everyone.

You rubes are always bragging about having guns and daring people to make you use them.

That is why liberals need to drop the gun control BS and arm themselves. The far right is working to inflict major harm to the country, and if it comes down to violence, Americans need to be prepared.

if they bring them to their own peaceful march its one thing, if they bring them to disrupt someone else's peaceful march it's another thing.

It's a distinction your pigeon-sized brain just can't seem to grasp.

It will be bad but it has to happen. The country cannot remain on the knife edge of civil war endlessly.

Sure you don't.....cool story, my frightened little friend.

if they bring them to their own peaceful march its one thing, if they bring them to disrupt someone else's peaceful march it's another thing.

Regardless, they should be ready. And that includes being armed by some means.

That wasnt a story peabrain,it was a sentence.

Regardless, they should be ready. And that includes being armed by some means.
Everyone should be ready at all times.

Most leftists are on some kind of medication for mental issues, guaranteed theyd shoot themselves and other libs before they ever shoot a conservative or 'alt-righter'. Lol

Of course, my frightened little friend.

Hell yeah....I encourage all of you lefties to buy guns. And then we can press Trump to end welfare and then the morons WILL kill themselves with the guns they bought.

Of course, my frightened little friend.

You're not very good at this.
Maybe you should go back to polishing your wallet chain.

Forum List

Back