Nasty Attacking Antifa Girl Who Got Punched In The Face By Heroic Pro-Trumper Seeks $80K On GoFundMe

New Pic Revealed.

Here she is prior to "the punch heard around the world" trying to attack American hero Nathan Damigo with a liquor bottle in her right hand. He had no choice but to defend himself.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7
What a dumb bitch....she literally asked for it.
Nonetheless I bet Nathan pussies out and claims his PTSD made him punch a girl so he won't have to go to prison and become someone's bitch.

There is an old saying..mess with the bull you get the horn. It looks like she had it coming.

New Pic Revealed.

Here she is prior to "the punch heard around the world" trying to attack American hero Nathan Damigo with a liquor bottle in her right hand. He had no choice but to defend himself.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7
Nonetheless I bet Nathan pussies out and claims his PTSD made him punch a girl so he won't have to go to prison and become someone's bitch.
Yeah...just like he did when he robbed the Sikh/Hindi cab driver.
He did time for that crime. This will be at least Strike number Two given he has no other charges pending or convictions out there.

White supremacist who punched woman in Berkeley has military, criminal ties to San Diego County

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7
He did time for that crime. This will be at least Strike number Two.

White supremacist who punched woman in Berkeley has military, criminal ties to San Diego County

If the stupid crunt attacked him it's self defense. Good grief, nobody is going to let someone whack them with a bottle.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

There is an old saying..mess with the bull you get the horn. It looks like she had it coming.
Nonetheless, he threw the first punch. I don't care how big of a **** she was, when Nathan sucker-punched her, he crossed the line. Now he'll have to answer for it like a man.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7
He did time for that crime. This will be at least Strike number Two.

If the stupid crunt attacked him it's self defense. Good grief, nobody is going to let someone whack them with a bottle.
If, yes. It's self-defense.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

Nonetheless, he threw the first punch. I don't care how big of a **** she was, when Nathan sucker-punched her, he crossed the line. Now he'll have to answer for it like a man.

Someone comes at you with an object you drop them

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

Nathan is nobody to cheer for. I mean
New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7
He did time for that crime. This will be at least Strike number Two given he has no other charges pending or convictions out there.

Yeah I know. That's where he was radicalized, he joined one of the white prison gangs while in prison. I think this situation was self defense though. Doubt he will do any time.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

So that bottle in her hand is just a figment of everyone's imagination.....

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

The dope probably thought she was entitled

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

It looks like a Jameson bottle. Wasting good liquor should be a crime too.

Indeed, my husband's favorite

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

He's a criminal thug. What a surprise.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

Yeah I know. That's where he was radicalized, he joined one of the white prison gangs while in prison. I think this situation was self defense though. Doubt he will do any time.
With any luck, it's Strike Three.

She probably stole it from her daddy's liquor cabinet.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

He's a criminal thug. What a surprise.
He is. So is the little Fraggle Rock character turned terrorist that he punched.

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

A jury will decide. Why do you think he ran after sucker punching her if he was in the right?

A jury will decide. Why do you think he ran after sucker punching her if he was in the right?

You need a jury to tell you she has a bottle in her hand?

New Pic Revealed.

C9pC78OVwAAydO_.jpg

BYxrDTxp9wj8jFTX7

With any luck, it's Strike Three.
It would only be 2. But with the way he is going....the 3rd will be coming soon enough.

He didn't run...he fell back into the crowd and continued fighting.

Most leftists are on some kind of medication for mental issues, guaranteed theyd shoot themselves and other libs before they ever shoot a conservative or 'alt-righter'. Lol
My goodness, you certainly do weave some interesting tales, my frightened little friend.

Stick with what you know......

View attachment 122166
View attachment 122167
Fascinating.....I scare you that much....so sorry.
Sure you don't.....cool story, my frightened little friend.

That wasnt a story peabrain,it was a sentence.
Of course, my frightened little friend.

You're not very good at this.
Maybe you should go back to polishing your wallet chain.
Pretty funny.....:lol: I'm sure your joking is of the nervous, frightened kind. Don't worry. I apologize for intimidating you.

Why would I fear a 300lb bull dyke?
The face sitting. That's why.

Forum List

Back