Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

TOT and I have a history together from the other debate site. We must have about a 1000 posts each and the poor guy lost every one of them.

0-1000. Ain't that right TOT? I know its alt right. Wanna pepsi?

I'm going to put one in a sock and beat you to death with it. Is teacher still alive? I don't see him in any of the forums.
You're not going to beat anything with that sock except yourself, to ejaculation.

It's clear that fantasizing about him doing that gets you all hot and bothered.

Just sayin'.
Sure love, the way some folks "know" stuff requires nothing but an imagination.

Antifa pussies didn't show, no violence, shocker. Now back on your knees for a pedophile worshippers cock in your throat faggot.
Where is Milo anyway?

I'm going to put one in a sock and beat you to death with it. Is teacher still alive? I don't see him in any of the forums.
You're not going to beat anything with that sock except yourself, to ejaculation.

Just sayin'.

Antifa pussies didn't show, no violence, shocker. Now back on your knees for a pedophile worshippers cock in your throat faggot.
Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopolos has wrangled $12 million from secret investors to launch a new media company focused on “making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell,” according to a new report.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/28/milo-yiannopolos-is-plotting-his-revenge-with-12m-in-backing/

Just sayin'.

Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopolos has wrangled $12 million from secret investors to launch a new media company focused on “making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists, and other professional victims a living hell,” according to a new report.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/28/milo-yiannopolos-is-plotting-his-revenge-with-12m-in-backing/
And NAMBLA?

TOT and I have a history together from the other debate site. We must have about a 1000 posts each and the poor guy lost every one of them.

0-1000. Ain't that right TOT? I know its alt right. Wanna pepsi?

When I slit moldylocks's throat and her screams of terror start to bubble, I'm going to tell her it came from you. See ya in the streets you little pussy.

Just sayin'.

Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

And NAMBLA?

NAMBLA is hanging out with By Any Means Necessary:

The Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration & Immigrant Rights, and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary — more commonly referred to as By Any Means Necessary or BAMN — is one of the militant leftist groups waging a campaign against conservatives and Trump supporters in Berkeley. The group’s planned aggressive demonstrations against conservative commentator Ann Coulter and the students coming to hear her talk led to the cancellation of Coulter’s speech this week due to safety concerns. (RELATED: ‘INFERNO’ — Milo Speech Cancelled After Rioters Set UC Berkeley Campus Ablaze)

BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

You are a fish in a barrel. Boring.

Just sayin'.

Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

And NAMBLA?

You love the pedophile worshippers you sick fuck.

Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

And NAMBLA?

that's Milo love, not me.

Just sayin'.

Where is Milo anyway?

Not about Milo, not about Coulter, it's about antifa fascists using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil rights of those they disagree with and I'm going to chop their fucking heads off, we'll see if that works.

Just sayin'.

Where is Milo anyway?

Not about Milo, not about Coulter, it's about antifa fascists using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil rights of those they disagree with and I'm going to chop their fucking heads off, we'll see if that works.

The pedophile stuff love, focus. Milo.

The videos for the first march shows the stand down order you lying faggot, antifa didn't show, next stop Portland. What do we want? Trust fund commies off our streets! When do we want it? Now! Come see us in the streets you fat bitch.

The mayor is a legitimate target.
And where is that video?

No they would have been smashed into the pavement like the 1st time, problem is they have no balls and didn't show. You can't even hold your own city you n!gger dick taking faggot. We are still going to find moldylocks and make her die screaming with a smashed bottle in her diseased cunnt. How do you feeling knowing that there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it because you are a pussy? Fucking pussy kill yourself and stop breathing my air.
You still talk like a 15 year old kid!

I had a sock with a cue ball in it once. All my friends told me, don't hit anybody with that. Once I threatened this fat guy across the alley with it and he called the cops. I was walking to my car when the cop had shown up. It was the second time he had to come, due to the prior altercation, so he wasn't happy. He says to me, "So, you have this sock?" And I pulled up my pant legs and said, "No, I have two of them!"

He got pissed, rubbed his forehead and said to me, "Look, because of you, I can't go to lunch. If I come back here one more time, you're going to jail!" I said, "What if he attacks me?" He said, "It doesn't matter. You're the one going down!"

Where is Milo anyway?

Raising money.

And NAMBLA?

that's Milo love, not me.

Nope that's you, you are an outspoken advocate for the kiddy fucker Mohammad and his rape jihad.

The videos for the first march shows the stand down order you lying faggot, antifa didn't show, next stop Portland. What do we want? Trust fund commies off our streets! When do we want it? Now! Come see us in the streets you fat bitch.

The mayor is a legitimate target.
And where is that video?

You literally just quoted it you intentionally obtuse piece of shit.

Anyone making the claim that the bottle was an IED as justification is a moron.

Just having the bottle is justification enough. A bottle can be a lethal weapon when swung as a club. Even by pussy progressives.

Forum List

Back