Nate Silver calls for Biden to resign after ‘incoherent’ comments in ABC interview

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Think Biden will suspend his campaign by this time next week? I just don't see him getting out of this, the drumbeat gets louder every day now.
My new working hypothesis is that Stephanopoulos has been hired to slide the knife in as gently and lovingly as possible.

1720279248356.png

Pollster Nate Silver, the founder of ABC’s FiveThirtyEight, called for President Biden to withdraw from the 2024 White House race after making “incoherent comments” in his first postdebate interview Friday.

Earlier Friday, Silver wrote a column about whether a model could appropriately determine Biden’s chances of winning the election, as voters remain skeptical of his abilities more than a week after his poor debate performance

Think Biden will suspend his campaign by this time next week? I just don't see him getting out of this, the drumbeat gets louder every day now.
My new working hypothesis is that Stephanopoulos has been hired to slide the knife in as gently and lovingly as possible.

View attachment 972712

US residents can legally bet at predictit, and you don't have to pay in bitcoin...

1720281728020.png

I bought "No" for Biden at 15 cents, and it's currently at 61 cents. I could sell and quadruple my money, but I am holding. He will step down this month, probably next week.

Last edited:
Nate Silver should resign for keeping Biden's declining health a secret for years.

Yep.

He and the rest of the partisan political operatives that populate the corrupt halls of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times and the WaPo.

None of those disgraced institutions should ever be delegated one iota of respect ever again.

But then, that's been the case for quite some time now.

At least more people are finally waking the fuck up.

I know I did.

Forum List

Back