NATE SILVER: Donald Trump would most likely win the election if it were held today

Right off the top of your head, can you remember the big election story of 3 weeks ago?

No, you can't.

That will be the DNC story 3 weeks from now.

Trump only got a 4 point bounce from his convention last week.

After the DNC convention, if Bernie and Hillary can unite the Dems, her convention bounce will be 8 points or better. I say she's going to have an 8 point or better lead over Donald by Sunday.

Right wing morons do NOT understand that there is always a temporary bump after a convention......By definition a convention is a festival of supporters shouting how great their party is and then the balloons come down with patriotic music blasted over loudspeakers........The life span of a convention's boost is about a week.

The second thing that right wing morons do Not understand (mostly because they're very stupid) is that DEBATES really mark the experience, agility of recall, and poise of a candidate....If anyone really thinks that Trump ....whose foreign experience boils down to where he built golf courses......and domestic experience boils down to whom he hires as "domestics"......really can match the acuity of Hillary, then that individual may be a Trumpusconi acolyte.....and a soon-to-be loser.

(BTW, I label the GOP clown, Trumpusconi, because he is very much like the former PM of Italy, Berlusconi who managed to screw up Italy royally with his lack of experience, love of being seen next to GWB, and lust for young teenage girls.) .

You know, I think that the Dems having their convention AFTER the Reps is a good thing for Hillary, because she might be able to keep the bump she gets after the convention all the way up until the election.

Forum List

Back