National Guard arrives in Ferguson, Veterans Ask Them to Join Protesters

You know, your steadfast dedication to the 2nd Amendment notwithstanding, between this stupid thread and your belief 9/11 was an inside job I need not defend myself. I've seen Hazelnut post more rational shit than this.

I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, I believe Bush and Cheney simply let it happen.

Wait, I don't believe it, I know it, because Condolezza Rice admitted that on LIVE TV.

"Osama bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States, yes, that was the title of the daily security breifing..." --- Condolezza Rice.

The Federal Government doesn't need to plan any false flags, they simply need to move aside and allow our enemies (of which there are many) attack us. NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TO WASTE!!! What, you think only the establishment Despotcrats abide by that philosophy.
Then they can pass the Patriot Act (under Bush), and take away the Fourth Amendment! And then Obama can promise Hope & Change (repealing and Patriot Act) and then come into office and augment it on steroids (NSA Snowden Leaks). And fuck, just for the hell of it, suspend Habeus Corpus in Article I and Article II courts too with the NDAA!

And hell, both PARTIES even used it as an excuse to invade Iraq, a useless fucking war with no purpose that made everything worse for Iraq AND the United States, empowered Iran, and destabilized the entire region. But then again, that was the plan, to destablize the entire region, because destabilization of the Middle East = A LOT OF CRISES = A LOT OF STUFF THAT CAN'T GO TO WASTE

And if you don't THINK that Obola and Eric Hold'em'up didn't orchestrate these events for MAXIMUM RIOTING, you're out of your mind. The prosecutor even admitted that they were in collusion with the White House, he must have cited Eric Holder at least 15 times.

Why not release the verdict shortly after sunrise?

Last edited:
Because we don't see color. We see a corrupt system that pardons all abuses against the people.

No one gets punished for anything, from Bengazi, the IRS, Snowden Leaks, all the way down to the local Uniformed Thug executing shoplifters.

Fuck the tyrants, the Oathbreaker, traitors and enemies of the Republic. Being peaceful ain't stop Emperor Obama and his nationalized police state.

You're so consumed by ORCHESTRATED hatred towards blacks that you can't see we're all going down the same shithole together. Do you think Ferguson is a coincidence shortly after Obama's EO that made him the King?

You're being played like a marionette by the far right ShootSpeeders , while the far right and far left both have the same end-game in mind, Total Control.

Open your eyes.

yeah sure, how do we know they are Vets? anyone can claim to be one and send off some stupid letter

sorry, I don't find anything happening from that place to have a ring of truth About it

they need to take up a COLLECTION for all the BUSINESSES they helped IN DESTROYING

The letter has some factual errors..... A veteran law enforcement officer engaged a criminal with deadly force after said criminal physically assaulted the officer multiple times. Subsequent protests in August and last night proved that the supporters of this criminal have no interest in the rule of law or any standards of conduct.

$100 bet you're going to support gun confiscation in Ferguson. Get lost you Neocon artists. None of you partisan hacks on USMB, Progressive and Neocons alike, represent the majority opinion of the ordinary man on the street from California to Maine. I don't know a single person at work today who thinks the status quo is working.

If being peaceful can't stop the Police State, then it's time for Second Amendment remedies. Time for every Oatherbreaker, Usurper, Tyrant and Traitor from Obama to the local uniformed thug to hang for making War against the Constitution of the United States.

This isn't going to be isolated to Ferguson, this is going to spread, and eventually into white communities as well. The Republic shall rise again, and you Neocon and Progressives Authoritarian scum and their hordes of Loyalists and Redcoats will meet the same fate.

If I were a betting person, I would bet $100 that you don't know what a neocon is..and that none of the people you think are neocons, are.

You aren't a Patriot or Oathkeeper, so stop sullying their name. You're an anarchist. . so don't even compare yourself to a Patriot. No Patriot would take to burning down the property of INNOCENT people. So get yourself to Ferguson and raise your fist, burn down a couple businesses or something

The Government of Missouri are the anarchists. They released the verdict at 9:00 at night, prime time for rioting, instead of 9:00 in the morning, when most people would be at work and the sun would be up.

The Tyranny of Missouri are the anarchists because they've abandoned the Rule of Law, if the Public Servants are not subject to the Law, then why are the Masters (the People), subject to the law? The Servant cannot be above the Master.

Molon Labe Neocon pig.
Dimwit governor. They did it for safety reasons because they knew thugs would riot no matter what the decision. I don't believe your so called letter is legitimate.

Open letter urges "The police in Ferguson are violating the Constitution

Military Veterans Send Urgent Letter To National Guard In Ferguson Telling Them To Stand Down

There is no Rule of Law. If the Public Servants do not need to follow the Law, then why should their Masters (The People) ???

Between Obama the Usurper absorbing Congress's powers, all the way down to uniformed thugs executing shoplifters, there doesn't seem to be ANY confidence in government, nor should their be, that's not a Government, that's a Tyranny, nationalized tyranny (federal, state and local).

To our brothers and sisters in the Missouri National Guard:

We are writing to you as active-duty U.S. service members and veterans, most of us having served in the Iraq war.

You have a choice you can make right now.

The whole world is watching the Ferguson police with disgust. They killed an unarmed, college-bound Black youth in broad daylight, and subsequently responded to peaceful, constitutionally-protected protests with extreme violence and repression.

Countless constitutional and human rights violations by these police have been documented over the course of the Ferguson protests; from attacking and threatening journalists, to using tear gas against peaceful protesters, including children.

Now, Governor Nixon has again activated the National Guard to “support law enforcement.” But you don’t have to follow their orders—you can stand with the protesters instead.

Our true duty

When we signed up, we swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States.

The police in Ferguson are violating that Constitution.

The First Amendment guarantees the right to free speech, freedom of assembly and freedom of the press.

These laws are, as we are taught our entire lives, our most cherished Constitutional rights—the whole basis for the “freedom” we are told makes us the greatest country on Earth.

It is undeniable that the Ferguson police has used extreme violence against peaceful protesters, suppressing the right of the people to free speech and the freedom to assemble. They have attacked crowds, with children in them, with rubber bullets, sound cannons and tear gas. People have been mass arrested for simply being at the protest. Image credit: Flickr.com

Freedom of the press has also been severely infringed upon by Ferguson police. Journalists have been arrested; photo evidence shows riot police firing tear gas directly at reporters and tearing down their camera equipment; Ferguson police have been caught on video threatening journalists with violence if they don’t leave, and declaring that they are not allowed in the protest area.

Mod edit to comply with copyright rules - please post a small to medium size portion of the article, not the entire thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong, kids, but...

With respect to Active Duty and currently enrolled Reserve and National Guard personnel who might have signed this...

Is not incitement to disobey the lawful orders of superior authority not a HUGE-ASS violation of the US Uniform Code of Military Justice?

Are not Active Duty and currently enrolled Reserve and National Guard personnel subject to the UCMJ?

Whoops...
confused_smile.gif

Article 15, anybody?

General Court Martial, anybody?

Yikes !!!
72_72.gif
They are following their commander in Chiefs example.

You aren't a Patriot or Oathkeeper, so stop sullying their name. You're an anarchist. . so don't even compare yourself to a Patriot. No Patriot would take to burning down the property of INNOCENT people. So get yourself to Ferguson and raise your fist, burn down a couple businesses or something

The Government of Missouri are the anarchists. They released the verdict at 9:00 at night, prime time for rioting, instead of 9:00 in the morning, when most people would be at work and the sun would be up.

The Tyranny of Missouri are the anarchists because they've abandoned the Rule of Law, if the Public Servants are not subject to the Law, then why are the Masters (the People), subject to the law? The Servant cannot be above the Master.

Molon Labe Neocon pig.

Yep 9AM folks would be at work and shopping at the stores that ended up burned and looted. Putting more innocents in the line of fire.

9AM folks are commuting etc... Putting more innocents on the road and in the path of these thugs

9AM would not have mattered to most of those doing the destruction those animals could care less a job and would have looted and burned in broad daylight or simply waited till dark

All your idea would do is put innocents in the path of destruction. My god think man

[
Yep 9AM folks would be at work and shopping at the stores that ended up burned and looted. Putting more innocents in the line of fire.

9AM folks are commuting etc... Putting more innocents on the road and in the path of these thugs

9AM would not have mattered to most of those doing the destruction those animals could care less a job and would have looted and burned in broad daylight or simply waited till dark

All your idea would do is put innocents in the path of destruction. My god think man

Fellow Progressive Eugenicist, please put your Democrat KKK hood back on, wear it with pride.

Molon Labe Neocon pig.
Dimwit governor. They did it for safety reasons because they knew thugs would riot no matter what the decision. I don't believe your so called letter is legitimate.

I'm talking about meeting with these Radicals and giving in to some of the Demands. I live in Missouri so I might know a thing or two what is going on here

Molon Labe Neocon pig.

I'm talking about meeting with these Radicals and giving in to some of the Demands. I live in Missouri so I might know a thing or two what is going on here
I live in Missouri also:)

[

Fellow Progressive Eugenicist, please put your Democrat KKK hood back on, wear it with pride.

And you can take your blinders off idiot. How many times have you been told those Democrats are the Republicans of today?

You are a fucking braindead moron.

Molon Labe Neocon pig.

I live in Missouri also:)

Didn't we talk about that before? We live fairly close to each other.
As for the op he's wigging out of his mind. :alcoholic:

Wow... it looks like a lot of folks... Left, Right and Center... don't much appreciate the OP... I'm starting to understand why.

Do you think the police brutality in Athens, Tennessee, 1946, against Whites, would have ended without the Veterans Restoring the Rule of Law via the Second Amendment?

Just stop moron.

So your claim is that the Police Brutality and Election Fraud in Athens, Tennessee, in the year of 1946, under Sheriff Cantrell, on behalf of the National Democratic Party, would have ended if the Whites didn't make ready with arms and fire upon the tyrants?

Wow... it looks like a lot of folks... Left, Right and Center... don't much appreciate the OP... I'm starting to understand why.

Looks the a lot of folks on USMB have flip flopped on the their principles, revealing themselves to be partisan hacks and/or socks.

I mean seriously, look at PredFan , he just admitted that's perfectly ok for Whites to commit to an armed insurrection in Athens, Tennessee in 1946 to stop police brutality, but this doesn't apply to them uppity *******.

Forum List

Back