National Number of Trump cronies who secretly met with Russians just hit 11

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
Oops! Two other Trump associates, Roger Stone and Michael Caputo, forgot to mention that they were offered dirt on Hillary Clinton by a Russian national.

After denying to Congress that they’d ever met with Russians during the 2016 campaign, longtime Trump advisor Roger Stone and former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo have admitted to the Washington Post that, oops, they actually did meet with a Russian national in May of 2016 — and that their “memories were refreshed” about this meeting because special counsel Robert Mueller has the text messages they sent each other about it.

With these new admissions from Stone and Caputo, the Post reports, there are now at least 11 Trump associates or campaign officials who have met with Russians. But a year and a half ago, a Trump spokeswoman claimed that the number was zero.

Stone told the Post that he met with a Russian who calls himself Henry Greenberg, and that Greenberg wanted $2 million in exchange for damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

“You don’t understand Donald Trump,” Stone recalls telling Greenberg as he rejected the offer. “He doesn’t pay for anything.”

This was two weeks before the infamous Trump Tower meeting — which makes it even more likely that Donald Trump, Jr. knew that he was violating campaign finance laws by seeking (very) valuable information from a foreign source.

Number of Trump cronies who secretly met with Russians just hit 11

I think it's kind of obvious that Donald Trump has a lot of connections with Russia and that they did what they could to help him win. I think a lot of his people know that deep down, but they don't really care.

Oh no!

A other individual who communicated with a Russian!

Too bad it's already proven to be complete bullshit.

Last week TWO Russian nationals were in my home posing as repairmen. Collusion!!! Collusion to fix the refrigerator.

It is not against the law to know Russians or speak to Russians. We are not at war with Russia. We are closer to war with democrats than Russia.

I think it's kind of obvious that Donald Trump has a lot of connections with Russia and that they did what they could to help him win. I think a lot of his people know that deep down, but they don't really care.

Can you be more specific? What did Russia do to get Trump elected?

I think it's very likely that Trump still would have won without whatever impact Russia had on the election, if it had any at all. I also think it's very likely that Trump would have accepted whatever support Russia had to offer him considering his good history with them, be it money or dirt or whatever.

Oops! Two other Trump associates, Roger Stone and Michael Caputo, forgot to mention that they were offered dirt on Hillary Clinton by a Russian national.

After denying to Congress that they’d ever met with Russians during the 2016 campaign, longtime Trump advisor Roger Stone and former Trump campaign aide Michael Caputo have admitted to the Washington Post that, oops, they actually did meet with a Russian national in May of 2016 — and that their “memories were refreshed” about this meeting because special counsel Robert Mueller has the text messages they sent each other about it.

With these new admissions from Stone and Caputo, the Post reports, there are now at least 11 Trump associates or campaign officials who have met with Russians. But a year and a half ago, a Trump spokeswoman claimed that the number was zero.

Stone told the Post that he met with a Russian who calls himself Henry Greenberg, and that Greenberg wanted $2 million in exchange for damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

“You don’t understand Donald Trump,” Stone recalls telling Greenberg as he rejected the offer. “He doesn’t pay for anything.”

This was two weeks before the infamous Trump Tower meeting — which makes it even more likely that Donald Trump, Jr. knew that he was violating campaign finance laws by seeking (very) valuable information from a foreign source.

Number of Trump cronies who secretly met with Russians just hit 11
Heard about this in the am.
Turns out both where a sting operation by the Clinton Foundation.

TIME to give it up.

Maybe switch to #Borderseparations...yeah....that's the ticket.

Lovitz-Flanagan.png

I think it's very likely that Trump still would have won without whatever impact Russia had on the election, if it had any at all. I also think it's very likely that Trump would have accepted whatever support Russia had to offer him considering his good history with them, be it money or dirt or whatever.

He would have, he may have, maybe, might have, thought about it, no evidence but smoke, is the seed that gets planted without one iota of evidence, while the evidence of Russia and the Obama administration and Hillary selling our land, paying for made up dossiers is proved.
Let's move on to the real stuff...

Giving dirt on someone and rigging elections are far from the same thing. Candidates always try to find dirt on their opponents. Who cares where the dirt comes from?

Forum List

Back